Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2017, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I heard that Casey Anthony is getting married and does not have sleepless nights.

I know she claims innocence...but even if she didn't do it..would you have sleepless nights if your daughter was killed?
I believe she's convinced she's justified in what she did. I think she's convinced herself that she's even a victim. She has no remorse whatsoever. She absolutely did it. 303030843 mediums have said as much. Her daughter even forgives her. Casey has just done a wonderful job of separating herself from what she did. She didn't intentionally kill her, it was an accident due to carelessness but she still killed her very own child and should FEEL pain over what she did. She doesn't feel any remorse or pain.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I believe she's convinced she's justified in what she did. I think she's convinced herself that she's even a victim. She has no remorse whatsoever. She absolutely did it. 303030843 mediums have said as much. Her daughter even forgives her. Casey has just done a wonderful job of separating herself from what she did. She didn't intentionally kill her, it was an accident due to carelessness but she still killed her very own child and should FEEL pain over what she did. She doesn't feel any remorse or pain.
I don't know the details...how was it an accident?
Old 04-15-2017, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I don't know the details...how was it an accident?
Well, this is the psychic take on it... she wanted to go out... Caylee was giving her a hard time and she got too rough with her is basically the shortened version. She wanted to get her to stop crying, didn't know her own strength and she killed her. In her mind she feels justified because it wasn't intentional and she was catching hell from her parents for not being a good mother. She hated how Caylee had a really close relationship with the Grandparents.

It's sick and twisted but Casey has basically disconnected from the entire situation. She doesn't compute that she killed her own daughter.
Old 04-15-2017, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, this is the psychic take on it... she wanted to go out... Caylee was giving her a hard time and she got too rough with her is basically the shortened version. She wanted to get her to stop crying, didn't know her own strength and she killed her. In her mind she feels justified because it wasn't intentional and she was catching hell from her parents for not being a good mother. She hated how Caylee had a really close relationship with the Grandparents.

It's sick and twisted but Casey has basically disconnected from the entire situation. She doesn't compute that she killed her own daughter.
Wow...it does sound like Casey is mentally disturbed to begin with!
Old 04-16-2017, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

Happy Easter! Have fun today!
Old 04-16-2017, 02:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I guess she sees it in a way where she did not plan her daughter's murder. It just happened. She is definitely disturbed.

Weird in a way that the mediums think that her daughter forgives her. Why do you think that her daughter forgives her?
Old 04-16-2017, 04:35 AM
Administrator

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all have a Happy and Blessed Easter. May God Bless you all.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-16-2017, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all have a Happy and Blessed Easter. May God Bless you all.

And the same to all of you!!
Old 04-16-2017, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I guess she sees it in a way where she did not plan her daughter's murder. It just happened. She is definitely disturbed.

Weird in a way that the mediums think that her daughter forgives her. Why do you think that her daughter forgives her?
I actually think this makes the most sense because of what we're like in Spirit. The daughter is in Spirit form and understands the contract/what she was trying to accomplish in this lifetime. The daughter has 100% understanding and in Spirit, there's no judgement, hate, sadness, etc. Those are human qualities only. So the daughter understands everything and forgives her.
Old 04-16-2017, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Happy Easter, everyone!
Old 04-16-2017, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Wow...it does sound like Casey is mentally disturbed to begin with!
She failed in this lifetime. She didn't accomplish what she was intending to complete. Thus, she had no intention of murdering Caylee. She couldn't get through it properly. She'll work on it again. I know it sounds out there but yes.
Old 04-16-2017, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I actually think this makes the most sense because of what we're like in Spirit. The daughter is in Spirit form and understands the contract/what she was trying to accomplish in this lifetime. The daughter has 100% understanding and in Spirit, there's no judgement, hate, sadness, etc. Those are human qualities only. So the daughter understands everything and forgives her.
Oh now I understand.

I do believe that she was not ready to be mother and the sense I get from her (I am not medium so no proof to be true) is that she should not be mother. Not in this life. Her soul is not for motherhood. I honestly do feel that this pregnancy was kind of accident. Something she did not plan, something she did not want and something she was not ready for.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Oh now I understand.

I do believe that she was not ready to be mother and the sense I get from her (I am not medium so no proof to be true) is that she should not be mother. Not in this life. Her soul is not for motherhood. I honestly do feel that this pregnancy was kind of accident. Something she did not plan, something she did not want and something she was not ready for.
The irony is her life theme was to learn about selfless love, taking care of someone else, stopping with the narcissistic tendencies, etc. So it was set up how she wanted it constructed. Problem is she wasn't ready for it and couldn't handle any of it. Thus, she just stopped the process.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The irony is her life theme was to learn about selfless love, taking care of someone else, stopping with the narcissistic tendencies, etc. So it was set up how she wanted it constructed. Problem is she wasn't ready for it and couldn't handle any of it. Thus, she just stopped the process.
True . She is just not ready. Not in this life.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Closed Thread   Post New Thread