Old 02-23-2015, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess Ephram was finally able to process Amy's words lol
Old 02-23-2015, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I guess Ephram was finally able to process Amy's words lol

I could look up Ephram/Amy stuff constantly.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
:
I could look up Ephram/Amy stuff constantly.
Me, too!!

Old 02-27-2015, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^^ I love that one so much! I've never seen it before, not with the quote. Ha, awesome.
Old 05-20-2015, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

I just finished watching the show (watched it pretty fast ) and I loved the whole show, but in particular these two..

So uh, add me?
Old 05-20-2015, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)

I just finished watching the show (watched it pretty fast ) and I loved the whole show, but in particular these two..

So uh, add me?
Hi, Kylis!!! So glad you loved the show and this beautiful couple! You are officially added.

Please share your thoughts about what you liked about this couple if you'd like. We'd love to hear them!
Old 05-20-2015, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:

So uh, add me?
Welcome!!!! I have such a huge grin on my face after reading your post. Yes, this show is a gem, and Ephram/Amy are just beautiful. I am so glad you found the show and this magical pairing! I have never shipped a couple more than I have Ephram/Amy.

Yes, please, share your thoughts and welcome.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

I actually think it was you who got me to watching it. You mentioned the pairing and them being endgame, and I decided to watch the show. And well here we are.

At first it was a bit weird to see EVC so young, but it didn't take long to get used to it.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I actually think it was you who got me to watching it. You mentioned the pairing and them being endgame, and I decided to watch the show. And well here we are.

At first it was a bit weird to see EVC so young, but it didn't take long to get used to it.
It was me, Michelle, or everwoodfan aka Betty?

I am so glad!

Have you seen EVC in other things like Revenge?
Old 05-20-2015, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

I'm pretty sure it was you, maybe in the Jack/Amanda thread.

It's kind of good going into a show knowing what is endgame.

Revenge was the first thing of EVC's I've seen. And the only thing besides Everwood now.
Old 05-21-2015, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it was you, maybe in the Jack/Amanda thread.

It's kind of good going into a show knowing what is endgame.

Revenge was the first thing of EVC's I've seen. And the only thing besides Everwood now.
Got it and yes, absolutely, it is refreshing going into a show knowing the endgame pairings.

How did you like the Revenge series finale?

When did you start shipping Ephram/Amy? Was there a moment you were like, "Aw, I love them!" or how did it happen?

What are some of your favorite Ephram/Amy moments?

How did you feel about Madison?

Sorry for all the questions, I am so excited you have found this thread.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Got it and yes, absolutely, it is refreshing going into a show knowing the endgame pairings.
It's good to know. I don't like to be surprised about if my ship ends up together or not.

Quote:
How did you like the Revenge series finale?
I absolutely loved all we got with Jack/Amanda. By season 3 and 4 I was watching mostly to see their story, so the finale was satisfying in that way.
The rest wasn't necessarily bad, but the quality never came back to how it was in S1.

Quote:
When did you start shipping Ephram/Amy? Was there a moment you were like, "Aw, I love them!" or how did it happen?

What are some of your favorite Ephram/Amy moments?
I'll get back to you on these.

Quote:
How did you feel about Madison?
Ah, Madison. Honestly I wasn't really a fan. And mostly it comes down to: she was supposed to be the adult.
She was 20, he was 16. It was illegal. That relationship never should have happened. Nobody should have let it happen, including Andy, but she was part of the couple that had the most power to not let it happen.

And then the pregnancy.. despite her saying they'd used protection, later Ephram says that once or twice he forgot a condom, and once it broke. Madison wasn't concerned by this? Not on the pill? Not going for the morning after pill after the condom broke or they'd not used protection?

I do think that it was awful for her to be told to go, and not even tell Ephram, though I understand why Andy wanted that. But I still think she was reckless, and oh that's another thing.. she should have held off telling him until after his audition. Of course that was going to be bad.

Quote:
Sorry for all the questions, I am so excited you have found this thread.
Me too!
Old 05-22-2015, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ah, Madison. Honestly I wasn't really a fan. And mostly it comes down to: she was supposed to be the adult.
She was 20, he was 16. It was illegal. That relationship never should have happened. Nobody should have let it happen, including Andy, but she was part of the couple that had the most power to not let it happen.

And then the pregnancy.. despite her saying they'd used protection, later Ephram says that once or twice he forgot a condom, and once it broke. Madison wasn't concerned by this? Not on the pill? Not going for the morning after pill after the condom broke or they'd not used protection?

I do think that it was awful for her to be told to go, and not even tell Ephram, though I understand why Andy wanted that. But I still think she was reckless, and oh that's another thing.. she should have held off telling him until after his audition. Of course that was going to be bad.
Word for word you are echoing all of our thoughts regarding Madison!

Quote:
I'll get back to you on these
Looking forward to this!
Old 05-22-2015, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It's good to know. I don't like to be surprised about if my ship ends up together or not.
Exactly. I have been burned in the past when I thought my ship was easily going to sail but it never happened. That experience definitely opened my eyes to not blindly believing TPTB and everything they say. So having a sure thing is the best route you can take. LOL

Quote:
I absolutely loved all we got with Jack/Amanda. By season 3 and 4 I was watching mostly to see their story, so the finale was satisfying in that way.
The rest wasn't necessarily bad, but the quality never came back to how it was in S1.
100% agreed! That's precisely my journey too.

Quote:
I'll get back to you on these.
Perfect!

Quote:

You are going to fit right in here with your thoughts on Madison and the illegal relationship this adult allowed to happen, let alone everything else.

I loathed Madison, everything about this character, and you perfectly explained why so many (I'd say 90 plus % of the fanbase) hated her. Horrible character, horrible storyline that just lingered on and on. It all could have been avoided if the adult, aka Madison, in a position of power, never would have looked Ephram's way at all.

Quote:
Me too!
Old 07-31-2015, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Closed Thread   Post New Thread