Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2024, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I just read that Emily is going to have another baby:

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...ity=2230965326
That’s great news.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 03-08-2024, 07:16 PM
Administrator

This just came in: Driver pleads guilty to reduced charge in Vermont crash that killed actor Treat Williams.

He really received a really light sentence considering that his negligent actions cost Treat Willams his life.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
This just came in: Driver pleads guilty to reduced charge in Vermont crash that killed actor Treat Williams.

He really received a really light sentence considering that his negligent actions cost Treat Willams his life.
Williams' son Gill, 32, wore his father's jacket and spoke directly to Koss, who he had met before the crash. The family did not want to press charges or have Koss go to prison, he said.

“I do forgive you, and I hope that you forgive yourself,” he said. But he also added that “I really wish you hadn't killed my father. I really had to say that.”

Of course Treat’s family is heartbroken but found the strength and kindness to forgive him.

Incredible.

Old 04-19-2024, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I was on Reddit for something unrelated (I look at true crime and health topics mostly) and stumbled upon an Everwood “board” or whatever they call it on Reddit. There’s different threads and very recent conversation. It warmed my heart seeing our show being talked about. I wanted to link our board and probably could have but didn’t just because I don’t really post over there. But Everwood talk always makes me smile and I think it was really cool.
Old 04-19-2024, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
I was on Reddit for something unrelated (I look at true crime and health topics mostly) and stumbled upon an Everwood “board” or whatever they call it on Reddit. There’s different threads and very recent conversation. It warmed my heart seeing our show being talked about. I wanted to link our board and probably could have but didn’t just because I don’t really post over there. But Everwood talk always makes me smile and I think it was really cool.
Ah that's cool that they have active Everwood discussions in Reddit! Any specific topics they were discussing?

Technically I think it is against the FF rules for us to post links to other boards/forums but here we are not so strict about this .
Old 04-19-2024, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Ah that's cool that they have active Everwood discussions in Reddit! Any specific topics they were discussing?

Technically I think it is against the FF rules for us to post links to other boards/forums but here we are not so strict about this .
Indeed.

PMd.

Yes, various threads.
Reply   Post New Thread