Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2020, 02:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Everwood fans rejoice! HBO MAX just released its January premieres list and smack dab in the middle is our lovely lil show.

January 19th. Mark your calendars!

https://pressroom.warnermedia.com/as...s-january-2021
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 12-23-2020, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
Everwood fans rejoice! HBO MAX just released its January premieres list and smack dab in the middle is our lovely lil show.

January 19th. Mark your calendars!

https://pressroom.warnermedia.com/as...s-january-2021
Thank you so much for the news!
Old 12-23-2020, 09:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ooh. I hope they will keep it on Amazon Prime, but maybe the move to HBO Max means it's leaving there? I don't have HBO Max (yet another streaming service ) but may have to get it!!
Old 12-23-2020, 09:51 PM
Administrator

Right now, I don't have any streaming services except Amazon Prime, but I have all the DVD's of the show anyway so I don't need to stream the show.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-23-2020, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I have Amazon Prime and Netflix but nothing else. I also have the series on DVD. Hope if it’s going to HBO Max it doesn’t mean it’s leaving Prime!
Old 12-26-2020, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)

I have a feeling almost everyone would be game. Chris Pratt might be difficult but I still see him contributing.
I do too. Even though he has massive projects going on, I still think he'd return to the roots of Everwood.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 12-26-2020, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by break the window (View Post)
I do too. Even though he has massive projects going on, I still think he'd return to the roots of Everwood.
I just can’t see him missing out intentionally. He’s way too down to earth and wouldn’t say no unless it was impossible to make it work. Even then he’d move mountains to be there.
Old 12-26-2020, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I just can’t see him missing out intentionally. He’s way too down to earth and wouldn’t say no unless it was impossible to make it work. Even then he’d move mountains to be there.
mountains Everwood is a mountain town!

I still see Chris Pratt as the same loveable goofball he was back in Everwood where he was just glad to be employed.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 12-26-2020, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by break the window (View Post)
mountains Everwood is a mountain town!

I still see Chris Pratt as the same loveable goofball he was back in Everwood where he was just glad to be employed.
Mountains is fitting.

Absolutely. Honestly, he really does seem like the same guy pre-and post Hollywood a Lister which is awesome.
Old 12-26-2020, 06:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am jealous you guys have the DVDs! I have to make do with Amazon Prime for now, and we will see if it stays when it heads to HBO Max. (How many streaming services do I need )
Old 12-26-2020, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^

I bought the DVDs on Amazon years ago. Waited for a nice sale and bought the entire series. I also had the DVDs because someone made me a copy of the series but some of the DVDs don't work perfectly anymore. So technically I have two sets but only one that is in excellent condition. I actually think I have a copy of the series in videotape form too back when the series was live and I was taping episodes. It is not organized though, I have a huge box filled with videotapes from other shows too I recorded in the past. We moved a little over a year ago so that box is still taped up unopen and I haven't gone through it yet.

But yes, Amazon still sells the series, or it did in the past, so you could get the series eventually. I am going to check right now just to see what's available there...

Wow, it seems all 4 Seasons are available but at very weird, expensive prices... if I am seeing this correctly, Season 1 is 30-34 bucks, Season 3 is like 33 bucks. Season 4, similar pricing, but Season 2 is presently $83.87. Okay, I love Everwood but would never pay 84 bucks for one season that has a lot of Madison in it.

Okay... Season 2 is also around 30 as well but there literally is one offer for $83.87 from some company that is insane, trying to get people to pay a ridiculous price.
Old 12-27-2020, 07:42 PM
Administrator

Here's an interesting page showing all the different people who were on Everwood. I honestly don't remember some of them.

https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/everwood/cast/100142/

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-27-2020, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Here's an interesting page showing all the different people who were on Everwood. I honestly don't remember some of them.

https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/everwood/cast/100142/
Thanks for this!
Old 12-30-2020, 10:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
^^^

I bought the DVDs on Amazon years ago. Waited for a nice sale and bought the entire series. I also had the DVDs because someone made me a copy of the series but some of the DVDs don't work perfectly anymore. So technically I have two sets but only one that is in excellent condition. I actually think I have a copy of the series in videotape form too back when the series was live and I was taping episodes. It is not organized though, I have a huge box filled with videotapes from other shows too I recorded in the past. We moved a little over a year ago so that box is still taped up unopen and I haven't gone through it yet.

But yes, Amazon still sells the series, or it did in the past, so you could get the series eventually. I am going to check right now just to see what's available there...

Wow, it seems all 4 Seasons are available but at very weird, expensive prices... if I am seeing this correctly, Season 1 is 30-34 bucks, Season 3 is like 33 bucks. Season 4, similar pricing, but Season 2 is presently $83.87. Okay, I love Everwood but would never pay 84 bucks for one season that has a lot of Madison in it.

Okay... Season 2 is also around 30 as well but there literally is one offer for $83.87 from some company that is insane, trying to get people to pay a ridiculous price.
I also bought all the DVD's years ago. I didn't buy them all at once, but I eventually got all of them. I've been enjoying watching some episodes again lately and I can't wait until we do our rewatch!

Old 12-30-2020, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I also bought all the DVD's years ago. I didn't buy them all at once, but I eventually got all of them. I've been enjoying watching some episodes again lately and I can't wait until we do our rewatch!
I can’t either!

I actually just noticed my Season 1 is a bit scratched. I might buy a new one.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread