Everwood

I just randomly found this. Fun read.

Inside Facts About Everwood

General Site: Inside Everwood!
Old 05-28-2019, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I just found this article. It’s older. Such a great piece.

15 years later, made-in-Utah ‘Everwood’ is cool — and hot
Old 05-28-2019, 03:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)

Wonderful article, and it's great that the cast still has such a bond. Vivien Cardone turned out to be a beautiful woman. Greg Smith looks a lot older, and so does Stephanie Niznik, but everyone else looks great.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-28-2019, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Wonderful article, and it's great that the cast still has such a bond. Vivien Cardone turned out to be a beautiful woman. Greg Smith looks a lot older, and so does Stephanie Niznik, but everyone else looks great.
I completely agree. I especially like what Treat said to Vivien when they first met. I bet that made her feel so at home.
Old 05-28-2019, 04:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I completely agree. I especially like what Treat said to Vivien when they first met. I bet that made her feel so at home.
Yes, that was so sweet.

I'd love to see this show come back with whatever members of the original cast that would be available.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-28-2019, 04:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:

I love this line in the article:

Quote:
There was no small degree of irony that the “Everwood” reunion was engineered by The CW, and that episodes of the series are streaming on CW Seed. “Everwood” aired on The WB, and when that network merged with UPN, the then-management of The CW canceled “Everwood.”
Stupidest. Decision. Ever.

Old 05-28-2019, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, that was so sweet.

I'd love to see this show come back with whatever members of the original cast that would be available.
Me too. It would be so wonderful having the show and this amazing cast back on the screen again.
Old 05-28-2019, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I love this line in the article:

Stupidest. Decision. Ever.
What a pathetic irony.

Still can’t believe 7th Hell was picked up at the last minute. Cast didn’t even want to return! They were shocked and disappointed they had to return yet Everwood was sacrificed in favor of lower quality shows. Absolutely ridiculous.
Old 05-28-2019, 04:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
What a pathetic irony.

Still can’t believe 7th Hell was picked up at the last minute. Cast didn’t even want to return! They were shocked and disappointed they had to return yet Everwood was sacrificed in favor of lower quality shows. Absolutely ridiculous.
It really was ridiculous, and it was all because what was supposed to be the Series Finale of 7th Heaven got good ratings. So stupid.

Here's an article that I found about what the Everwood Cast has been up to: Gregory Smith - What the Cast of 'Everwood' Looks Like Now - Zimbio

Old 05-28-2019, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It really was ridiculous, and it was all because what was supposed to be the Series Finale of 7th Heaven got good ratings. So stupid.

Here's an article that I found about what the Everwood Cast has been up to: Gregory Smith - What the Cast of 'Everwood' Looks Like Now - Zimbio
LOL Most series finales have good ratings. It was such a joke. It all backfired too. So many shows were dropped abruptly after one season. Dawn was canned eventually. There was definite Karma involved.

Thanks for the link. This cast is so talented. If we don’t receive a reunion, I would love to see some of them work together again in the future.
Old 05-28-2019, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I love this!!! Thanks so much, Michelle!!! So glad a new generation has a chance to experience this show.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I love this!!! Thanks so much, Michelle!!! So glad a new generation has a chance to experience this show.
Indeed!
Old 05-28-2019, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)

For some (which we are all jealous of) get to experience the magic of Everwood for the first time
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 05-29-2019, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

What I can't understand is the group of people who know Everwood exists and still haven't watched the series. Like... talk about missing out.
Old 05-29-2019, 10:57 AM
Administrator

I saw the Jack & Bobby Poster in that picture above, which Greg Berlanti created, but it was cancelled after one season. I liked the premise but I thought that revealing who would end up as President and who would die right in the Pilot sort of ruined everything.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread