Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2015, 11:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah! That's great! I enjoyed Tom in Parenthood (when he appeared once in a while) and Sarah Lancaster has been in one episode of Revenge recently (it was okay, didn't really give me much Everwood feeling). Now I'm looking forward to a Revenge episode after a long time (not a fan of this messy season).
Old 04-01-2015, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Nice photo and reunion . Michelle thanks for bringing over here!
Old 04-09-2015, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
Yeah! That's great! I enjoyed Tom in Parenthood (when he appeared once in a while) and Sarah Lancaster has been in one episode of Revenge recently (it was okay, didn't really give me much Everwood feeling). Now I'm looking forward to a Revenge episode after a long time (not a fan of this messy season).
Hey, nice to see you!

I know, wasn't that interesting seeing Sarah with Emily on the screen? LOL You are right, you didn't get an Everwood feel at all. I actually think Sarah's character and Ben could ride off into the sunset together as they seemed to have something together. I wonder if she's returning or it was a one shot deal. I need to check Tom out on Parenthood!
Old 06-15-2015, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I have always loved Michael Ausiello and here's why:

Quote:
Greg Berlanti retweeted
Michael Ausiello ‏@MichaelAusiello Jun 9

I miss #Everwood

166 retweets 410 favorites
https://twitter.com/MichaelAusiello/...78794542514178

Check out all the comments in the link.

Yes, MA, I miss Everwood too, a lot of us do!
Old 06-15-2015, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I have always loved Michael Ausiello and here's why:

https://twitter.com/MichaelAusiello/...78794542514178

Check out all the comments in the link.

Yes, MA, I miss Everwood too, a lot of us do!
I love this guy. He's always been a loyal fan. Thanks for this, Michelle!!
Old 06-15-2015, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Vivien is beautiful
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 06-18-2015, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ She really is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I love this guy. He's always been a loyal fan. Thanks for this, Michelle!!
He really has. He always adored the show, always stuck up for it, always ripped the WB for its mistreatment, thought the CW was on crack for not picking it up when the quality was gobs better than most shows they were taking. He also loved the actors so much. I remember when Emily was involved with the season 2 depression storyline. He had a strong voice about why Emily needed to be noticed. Of course the Emmy's suck and it didn't matter (they're doing to the Middle what they did to Everwood) but he always gave Everwood a voice no matter what.
Old 04-26-2016, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Let’s All Remember That Chris Pratt, Sarah Drew, And Kristen Bell Were On “Everwood”
Old 04-30-2016, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nina Feeney seems to have changed the most and not for the better. I don't like the work that she has done on her face!
Old 05-01-2016, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Nina Feeney seems to have changed the most and not for the better. I don't like the work that she has done on her face!
Agreed.

Vivien looks absolutely beautiful.

Emily is gorgeous as ever.

Chris Pratt went from cute to handsome.

I've never thought Greg was super good looking (always about personality that makes him cute) but I prefer his Ephram look. I like his hair a bit longer than his recent look.

John Beasley doesn't age!
Old 05-13-2016, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That doesn't seem like the best picture of her in general.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie (View Post)
That doesn't seem like the best picture of her in general.
She is a beautiful woman, but it's evident that she has had work done on her face.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah that's too bad
Old 06-05-2016, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Hey everyone! Hope things are going well. Still loving how this forum is still going so strong. Thank you to everyone for keeping the magic of Everwood alive!

Today is 10 years exactly from the final episode. Opened Facebook this morning and saw a thread from the official Everwood page talking about it. Glad to see so many people missing the show.

Can't believe it's already been 10 years. Think about how much our lives have changed, how we've grown older, and how Everwood is still a part of our lives in such a major and special way. I still think about the show everyday. And think about how this forum has been a home for that decade and longer for people to change, grow older and talk about this magical show and these magical characters. These characters, 10 years on, are still the ones I relate to and think about as being the most real. No show has captured that, and I don't think ever will.

Anyway I posted this in the Facebook thread about it being 10 years and thought I would do the same here: anyone have any thoughts on how we get this show on Netflix or Hulu? Greg Berlanti had an interview I'm sure is posted here already and said "Please, my goal with Everwood is just to get it on Hulu or Netflix. I should be able to go home, turn on Netflix and watch an old Everwood episode." ('The Flash,' 'Arrow' Producer Greg Berlanti: "I Still Fight About Everything" - Hollywood Reporter) He's so right. How can we help make that happen? I don't know enough about the US system. Do we call? Write emails? Message Netflix social media accounts? They already have Gilmore Girls, now it's our turn for new people to find the magic of Everwood!

Ps. He also says in that interview the show he would most want to reboot is Everwood. First Netflix then that please!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 06-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Hey everyone! Hope things are going well. Still loving how this forum is still going so strong. Thank you to everyone for keeping the magic of Everwood alive!

Today is 10 years exactly from the final episode. Opened Facebook this morning and saw a thread from the official Everwood page talking about it. Glad to see so many people missing the show.

Can't believe it's already been 10 years. Think about how much our lives have changed, how we've grown older, and how Everwood is still a part of our lives in such a major and special way. I still think about the show everyday. And think about how this forum has been a home for that decade and longer for people to change, grow older and talk about this magical show and these magical characters. These characters, 10 years on, are still the ones I relate to and think about as being the most real. No show has captured that, and I don't think ever will.

Anyway I posted this in the Facebook thread about it being 10 years and thought I would do the same here: anyone have any thoughts on how we get this show on Netflix or Hulu? Greg Berlanti had an interview I'm sure is posted here already and said "Please, my goal with Everwood is just to get it on Hulu or Netflix. I should be able to go home, turn on Netflix and watch an old Everwood episode." ('The Flash,' 'Arrow' Producer Greg Berlanti: "I Still Fight About Everything" - Hollywood Reporter) He's so right. How can we help make that happen? I don't know enough about the US system. Do we call? Write emails? Message Netflix social media accounts? They already have Gilmore Girls, now it's our turn for new people to find the magic of Everwood!

Ps. He also says in that interview the show he would most want to reboot is Everwood. First Netflix then that please!
It iw amazing that this show is still important to all of us. It certainly says alot about the quality of Everwood. I can't believe this show has not been repeated on TV (expect for that one season on ABC Family). Never could understand that, since Gilmore Girls has been repeated and repeated and repeated! ! I have no idea how to get Everwood on Netflix, but that certainly would be a great thing. So many people have never seen this show and that would be a great opportunity.

Grant, things are going well on the board because Michelle and I have been working really hard to keep it that way. Thank God we have a few really loyal posters and we couldn't do it!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread