Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2024, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 02-18-2024, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)

Hahah, yes it is
Old 02-19-2024, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hahah, yes it is
He’s so pathetic.
Old 02-19-2024, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Musk is such a POS:

He even knows what he said isn’t true since illegals cannot vote.
Old 02-20-2024, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
He’s so pathetic.
No doubt
Old 02-20-2024, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
No doubt
LOL.
Old 02-20-2024, 08:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporting (View Post)
Thank you so much for this, Jerry. I learned a great deal. You are not only a brilliant writer but a phenomenal history wizard. I learned about some of this in political science class but not close to the comprehensible way that you just described.

This GenZ thanks you!
Thanks so much Anna!

Teresa and I just got back from attending my nephew's wedding in Florida or I would have responded sooner.

While we were in Florida, we visited my cousin after the wedding and we stayed with him Sunday night, and he told me that his father, who was diabetic and who had lost both his legs due to his condition, lost his Social Disability for three years in the 1980's due to the policies set by Ronald Reagan and his Republican cohorts. Fortunately for him, he had a disability doctor fight for him, and his Social Disability was reinstated, but his mother and father really struggled during those years when he was denied his Social Disability thanks to Reagan and the Republicans. That man, and his Party, were and are pure evil.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-21-2024, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
LOL.
Old 02-21-2024, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Does your country cover lame Trump a lot, at least for comedy? LOL.
Old 02-21-2024, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Thanks so much Anna!

Teresa and I just got back from attending my nephew's wedding in Florida or I would have responded sooner.

While we were in Florida, we visited my cousin after the wedding and we stayed with him Sunday night, and he told me that his father, who was diabetic and who had lost both his legs due to his condition, lost his Social Disability for three years in the 1980's due to the policies set by Ronald Reagan and his Republican cohorts. Fortunately for him, he had a disability doctor fight for him, and his Social Disability was reinstated, but his mother and father really struggled during those years when he was denied his Social Disability thanks to Reagan and the Republicans. That man, and his Party, were and are pure evil.
What a terrible story but thankfully your extended family found a way. God Bless the doctor who fought for your cousin’s father.

Reagan was truly evil, his thoughts politically and everything he put into place we continue to pay for in the present. It’s disgusting.

I am astounded over the stupid truckers who are boycotting New York City all because of narcissist criminal Donald Trump. Some of these idiots are giving up their livelihood, how they make their money, all because of their cult leader, Trump. I am astounded over the stupidity. Reagan and the Republican Party in general always count on these brainless people to support them regardless. It’s incredible.
Old 02-21-2024, 09:20 AM
Administrator

Quote:
What a terrible story but thankfully your extended family found a way. God Bless the doctor who fought for your cousin’s father.

Reagan was truly evil, his thoughts politically and everything he put into place we continue to pay for in the present. It’s disgusting.

I am astounded over the stupid truckers who are boycotting New York City all because of narcissist criminal Donald Trump. Some of these idiots are giving up their livelihood, how they make their money, all because of their cult leader, Trump. I am astounded over the stupidity. Reagan and the Republican Party in general always count on these brainless people to support them regardless. It’s incredible.
For the life of me, I will never understand how anyone in the Middle Class or the Working Class can think that Trump or any Republican has their best interests at heart, when they’ve proven throughout history that they clearly don’t. How can people be so ignorant and stupid?

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-21-2024, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
For the life of me, I will never understand how anyone in the Middle Class or the Working Class can think that Trump or any Republican has their best interests at heart, when they’ve proven throughout history that they clearly don’t. How can people be so ignorant and stupid?
It is such a mystery, Jerry. The Republican Party uses religion as a weapon almost. Religion and Guns are the biggest things they always use and these people fall for it even if so many are a part of religious denominations that are certainly not the type of Christian Jesus preached. It is so unfortunate.

I honestly think if Trump murdered someone his cult would either not believe it or think it was in self defense. Even RAPE doesn't bother these nuts.

Overall, the Republican Party has never been in favor of the Working/Middle Class Americans. They hate the Lower Class even more than Middle Class. It is sickening.
Old 02-21-2024, 05:30 PM
Administrator

Old 02-21-2024, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The pathetic thing is they will donate.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It really is
Closed Thread   Post New Thread