Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2022, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Everwood Melting Pot (OT3) #90: Cultural Exchange (The January 6th Hearings & Classified Documents Part 7)

EVERWOOD

This thread is for discussing different cultures and customs around the world.
Current events are welcome.
Political-related discussions are allowed.

1. Discuss opinions and ideas.
2. Respect the opinions of fellow posters.
3. Attack ideas. Do not attack people.
4. Accept that someone having a different opinion does not mean that they hate or dislike you. They just disagree with you.
5. If you feel that someone shows any disrespect towards you, please do not engage in arguments. Contact us and we will handle it.
6. Most important of all... we need to be open-minded and show respect for our fellow posters.

Thank you!

- Michelle & Betty
Old 10-05-2022, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

As a former athlete, I am stunned:

This is disgusting.
Old 10-05-2022, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I predicted she would be gone. I have always felt this is where the energy is going:

Old 10-05-2022, 08:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
As a former athlete, I am stunned:

This is disgusting.
That really is disgusting, sexist, and misogynistic.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 10-05-2022, 08:15 AM
Administrator

Ah, the state that I live in. You have to laugh at the irony of the Texas Attorney General, who's supposed to uphold the law, fleeing his home to avoid having a subpoena served.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-ag-...042705768.html

It boggles my mind that so many people don't see how corrupt the Republican Party is.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 10-05-2022, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That really is disgusting, sexist, and misogynistic.
Precisely. I cannot believe how horrible it is. What more can these Republican politicians attempt to do to girls and women?
Old 10-05-2022, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Ah, the state that I live in. You have to laugh at the irony of the Texas Attorney General, who's supposed to uphold the law, fleeing his home to avoid having a subpoena served.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-ag-...042705768.html

It boggles my mind that so many people don't see how corrupt the Republican Party is.
Wow, what a story.

It boggles my mind as well, Jerry. The Republican Party has always been corrupt but they don’t even try to hide it anymore.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:50 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Precisely. I cannot believe how horrible it is. What more can these Republican politicians attempt to do to girls and women?
It totally figures that this happened in a Republican run state.

Old 10-05-2022, 08:51 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Wow, what a story.

It boggles my mind as well, Jerry. The Republican Party has always been corrupt but they don’t even try to hide it anymore.
That's what Trump did: he allowed the Republicans to be openly racist, misogynistic, and blatantly favoring the rich, where before they somewhat tried to hide it.

Old 10-05-2022, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It totally figures that this happened in a Republican run state.
100%.

This is why I don’t understand how anyone can support the Republican Party. I don’t even understand how moderates/independents might feel conflicted. How? There is no choice anymore.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That's what Trump did: he allowed the Republicans to be openly racist, misogynistic, and blatantly favoring the rich, where before they somewhat tried to hide it.
Precisely. Four years of grooming and here we are. TWO, only two Republicans in Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger won’t put up with it. That means 99% have changed. Which also means these Republicans were more like Trump than not or else they would have refused to go along with it. More proof that the Republican Party was always vile… it merely has turned more vile.
Old 10-05-2022, 03:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Precisely. Four years of grooming and here we are. TWO, only two Republicans in Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger won’t put up with it. That means 99% have changed. Which also means these Republicans were more like Trump than not or else they would have refused to go along with it. More proof that the Republican Party was always vile… it merely has turned more vile.
I think it means that 99% are gutless and they don't have the courage to stand up to Trump. They also saw how Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger were ostracized for having the courage to stand up to Trump. I honestly don't see an end to their evil.

Old 10-05-2022, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I think it means that 99% are gutless and they don't have the courage to stand up to Trump. They also saw how Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger were ostracized for having the courage to stand up to Trump. I honestly don't see an end to their evil.
100%. There is no end to their evil. It’s really sad. It’s going to get worse and worse too. The only thing we can do is vote out as many as possible. Hopefully if and when he’s behind bars things settle down some.
Old 10-06-2022, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Oh my God, I didn't hear about this.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread