Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2022, 04:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediseermic (View Post)
Precisely, Jerry. Remember how this was common knowledge while the series was live? There was talk Michelle didn’t even like Katie. But they definitely were not close, never spent time together. Josh and James loathed each other after the roommate thing. Michelle meeting Busy was her greatest personal gold within the cast. They truly are like Hilarie and Sophia. Everyone else, not so much (minus Josh and Katie briefly dating).
It definitely was common knowledge back then. I also remember hearing that Michelle sort of distanced herself from the rest of the cast until she met Busy. She was treated pretty shabbily by the producers of the show because they were so enamoured by Katie Holmes. Michelle had the last laugh after the show ended because she's become an award winning and acclaimed actress.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-16-2022, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediseermic (View Post)
You can tell how much they genuinely love each other. This wasn't Dawson's Creek where most of the actors didn't even really like each other. OTH was different, minus the Chad and Sophia two second marriage but even that didn't cause division between the other actors. Hilarie was Switzerland and stayed loyal and close with the both of them and essentially best friends with Sophia even in the present. Amazing.
The cast in general still seems pretty tight, which is great
Old 01-16-2022, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by break the window (View Post)
thinking back on it, Monster probably reveled in the fighting as I remember he visited and chatted with some of the fans. I mean, what other reason to do the triangle not once...but twice
Would be pretty shocked if he didn't tbh
Old 01-16-2022, 07:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That's exactly right. The cast started out as close and James and Josh were roommates originally, but that soured quickly. Katie and Michelle weren't close at all. I think the only two cast members who became friends and stayed friends were Busy Phillips and Michelle Williams.
I saw John Wesley Snipp’s say in a interview not too long ago it upset him to see things on camera also happen in life real. I assume he was talking about the James/Josh thing.
Old 01-16-2022, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCAT200 (View Post)
I saw John Wesley Snipp’s say in a interview not too long ago it upset him to see things on camera also happen in life real. I assume he was talking about the James/Josh thing.
I'm sure that's what he was referring to.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-18-2022, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 01-18-2022, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
It definitely was common knowledge back then. I also remember hearing that Michelle sort of distanced herself from the rest of the cast until she met Busy. She was treated pretty shabbily by the producers of the show because they were so enamoured by Katie Holmes. Michelle had the last laugh after the show ended because she's become an award winning and acclaimed actress.
Michelle certainly had the last laugh. Comparing Michelle to Katie in the acting department is hilarious. Yet, the network was obsessed with Katie. Proof that these types of networks (WB and CW) were not interested in quality as much as they were brand. We know this due to what happened to Everwood. Everwood and Michelle Williams were too good for the WB is the reality.

Yes, Michelle wasn’t close with anyone until Busy came along and I’ll say it… tons of speculation back in the day she couldn’t tolerate Katie personally which is the biggest reason she distanced herself from the cast until Busy entered the picture. Oil and water personalities many people stated.

The OTH and DC casts were completely different off the screen.
Old 01-18-2022, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
The cast in general still seems pretty tight, which is great
Absolutely. It is incredible.
Old 01-18-2022, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCAT200 (View Post)
He absolutely was talking about that. If the older adult actors understood the drama going on between the younger actors personally you know it was severe and really obvious.
Old 01-18-2022, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
They’re so cute you don’t know where the characters end and the actresses begin.
Old 01-18-2022, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Would be pretty shocked if he didn't tbh
Thank GOD the OTH was so close and bonded given the creator and his vile, criminal behavior. Thankfully they had unity and strength against him and were close, unlike the Dawson’s Creek cast. They really needed it given what Mark was doing to so many of them, especially Hilarie.
Old 01-18-2022, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread