Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2018, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
You have a talent in this area. You are a creative person in general.
I would not call myself creative . Those activities are more like relaxing hobbies.

Quote:
I am creative when it comes to Reading/Interpreting the Universe (and past sports) and that's it. LOL This stuff I love but cannot draw a straight line, take a picture to save my life that is worthy of anything special.
This is still unique. Most people cannot do that!
Old 07-09-2018, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

So as promised few pictures of me wearing the outfit I showed you:

Spoiler:

I told you that it won't be anything unique. Granted the co-worker that took the pictures is not exactly a talent in photography , but it's not just his fault. First I told you that in general my body is nothing unique, second I suck at getting good positions for pictures .
Old 07-10-2018, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ They are not showing up.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ They are not showing up.
Hm. I guess google has restricted them. Can you check now?

P.S: If not maybe try this url -
Old 07-10-2018, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)

Awe, beautiful! I love your outfit, hair, you look fantastic! You look both beautiful and professional, it's such a great combination. Lovely!
Old 07-10-2018, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awe, beautiful! I love your outfit, hair, you look fantastic! You look both beautiful and professional, it's such a great combination. Lovely!
Ah thanks . However it's really nothing interesting. I mean you could even see my eye bags . Luckily my glasses mask them a bit.

And I seriously suck when it comes to assuming good positions when it comes to taking photos. As a result I have some weird positioning .

I will just pretend that in real life is better .

As for the hair my natural one is so straight and has no volume. So I try to style it a bit so that it has some sort of volume.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Ah thanks . However it's really nothing interesting. I mean you could even see my eye bags . Luckily my glasses mask them a bit.

And I seriously suck when it comes to assuming good positions when it comes to taking photos. As a result I have some weird positioning .

I will just pretend that in real life is better .

As for the hair my natural one is so straight and has no volume. So I try to style it a bit so that it has some sort of volume.

Well, your sinus issues are not helping your supposed eye bags (I cannot see them!) so there's that.

Really like your hair. It's beautiful.

Is that what you'd typically wear at work daily or are you more dressed up in the pictures?
Old 07-10-2018, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well, your sinus issues are not helping your supposed eye bags (I cannot see them!) so there's that.
I could use this excuse .

Quote:
Really like your hair. It's beautiful.
Thanks . Is your hair straight btw?

Quote:
Is that what you'd typically wear at work daily or are you more dressed up in the pictures?
Depends. Sometimes I could go with jeans and T-shirt, sometimes I go dressed like that. And sometimes it's in between. Meaning it's still a skirt or dress, but it's a bit more casual than this. When I have meetings or I want to dress up at work though I dress like that. I just don't have the desire to do it every day.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I could use this excuse .

Quote:
Thanks . Is your hair straight btw?
My hair is mostly straight but I do get this slight wave at the end of my hair. I don't know where it comes from, lol. It turns into more of a wave in the humidity and when it's wet.

Quote:
Depends. Sometimes I could go with jeans and T-shirt, sometimes I go dressed like that. And sometimes it's in between. Meaning it's still a skirt or dress, but it's a bit more casual than this. When I have meetings or I want to dress up at work though I dress like that. I just don't have the desire to do it every day.
Got it.

How does everyone else dress at your work?
Old 07-10-2018, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

My hair is mostly straight but I do get this slight wave at the end of my hair. I don't know where it comes from, lol. It turns into more of a wave in the humidity and when it's wet.
Yeah makes sense. Wavy hairs do get wavier when the humidity is higher. Mine is perfectly straight. Like it's straight as the way irons makes your hair straight. Luckily if I do style it, it holds it for longer periods of time.

Quote:
Got it.

How does everyone else dress at your work?
Most of the people are dressed causally. Let's put it like that. You will not see another woman dressed up the way I am in those photos. Most of them do not get dressed up that much. And most of them are with T-shirt and jeans. I just like sometimes to play around with clothes of considering the setting and what looks decent on me .
Old 07-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yeah makes sense. Wavy hairs do get wavier when the humidity is higher. Mine is perfectly straight. Like it's straight as the way irons makes your hair straight. Luckily if I do style it, it holds it for longer periods of time.
Exactly.

Quote:
Most of the people are dressed causally. Let's put it like that. You will not see another woman dressed up the way I am in those photos. Most of them do not get dressed up that much. And most of them are with T-shirt and jeans. I just like sometimes to play around with clothes of considering the setting and what looks decent on me .
Nothing wrong with that.

Plus, now you are the boss so it is probably good that you dress up from time to time since you’re leading meetings, etc.
Old 07-10-2018, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly.

Nothing wrong with that.

Plus, now you are the boss so it is probably good that you dress up from time to time since you’re leading meetings, etc.
I do dress up more when I have meetings. For example today I was in a workshop with some people from France so yes naturally I dressed up more than usual. I would have important meetings next week as well. So yeah this dressing up does tie up with my new responsibilities as well.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I do dress up more when I have meetings. For example today I was in a workshop with some people from France so yes naturally I dressed up more than usual. I would have important meetings next week as well. So yeah this dressing up does tie up with my new responsibilities as well.
Makes sense.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I just love the outfit, Koni! It looks better on you than the photo. Your hair got longer....very nice!
Old 07-11-2018, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I just love the outfit, Koni! It looks better on you than the photo. Your hair got longer....very nice!
Thank you Betty! Yeah my hair is really long now because it grows fast. I don't have time to trim it regularly so it gets really long.

I have to be honest and say that I love it long like that. Especially when I add waves .