Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Hehe, great pictures, Grant! They named a street after you... that's gotta be a pretty darn cute street.

I will repeat that the garlic ice cream is so gross.

And Rocky is such a cute cat. Awww... I especially love the picture with the box.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Now we just need to find a Leo Street!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
Good to see your cat is a product of Canada....does that mean he meows a little different from our cats?
He's more polite when he meows.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 09-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Now we just need to find a Leo Street!
I think I can take care of that

{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 09-19-2010, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's fantastic, Patricia. Now if only Leo will come on and see it!
Old 09-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you can make them at BuildASign.com

I can make some more if you like
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 12-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

I went with some friends to Stanley Park in Vancouver yesterday to see the Christmas lights they have every year. I've never been before, but it was pretty cool and I thought I'd share a few of my hastily taken pics from my cellphone:

A little boy asked his dad who the baby was, and, I kid you not, his dad said "baby Santa". *face palms*

Kind of hard to tell what this is from the pic I took (a photographer, I clearly am not), but it's a gigantor tree with the star on top.

“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 12-19-2010, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
A little boy asked his dad who the baby was, and, I kid you not, his dad said "baby Santa". *face palms*
*dead*

Love the pictures! I've been in some sort of Canada mood lately so these are particularly awesome.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Hee, I'm glad they included a lit up Canadian flag, then! Because it has absolutely nothing to do with Christmas, but it's what everyone wanted to take a pic of.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

You're all such proud Canucks.

Speaking of, my mother's friend who lives in BC just sent each of us a present this week: the new edition of the famous Canadian Olympic mittens! We were very excited, even if we have no practical use for them here.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

Oh, cool! Those things are fairly impractical even here, but they sure look great, eh? I'm getting a pair for my mom for Christmas since someone nicked her last pair.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Been a while since I (or anyone for that matter) posted anything on this thread. I went to the Women of Sci-Fi expo in Dallas this past weekend, and I thought I'd share one awesome picture, as well as pics of two autographs I acquired.

Old 02-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great pictures, Alan. I don't know these women...but they're gorgeous. You look happy.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

The one on the left is Katee Sackhoff who played Starbuck on Battlestar Galactica and was in the last season of 24, and the one on the right is Tricia Helfer who played a variety of roles on BSG, but most famously Number 6. She's also been on Chuck, Dark Blue, Burn Notice, and a bunch of other stuff.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

Old 06-18-2011, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow (View Post)
No way?!! Dude, that's officially the most jealous I've been for anyone you've met and I'm not even a Trekkie, heh. Wow! What did you two talk about? Fringe? Details, details, details! SO awesome!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread