Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2007, 10:55 AM
buffyannAlex

Ephram

Ephram/Andy path to forgiveness and good relationship in Season 1 (after Julia's death) or season 3/4 (after Madison gate)?

Old 02-26-2007, 11:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ephram/Andy path to forgiveness and good relationship in Season 1 (after Julia's death) or season 3/4 (after Madison gate)?

season 3/4 after Madison gate

More annoying? Madison or Amanda? I hate both. Haha
Old 02-26-2007, 12:25 PM
buffyannAlex

I'd say Amanda.
Madison did serve an honorable purpose at first. Unlike Amanda who only made us look at Andy with big fat eyes.

Best song choice : "Cathedrals" during Colin's surgery or "Ruins" during EA montage in the finale ?

Old 02-26-2007, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Ahhhhhhhhh what a tough question, Alex. Good Lord I adore both.

To be honest I think "Cathedrals" is a more beautiful song BUT what a sad and hearthbreaking time period of the series soooooo... I'll go with the happier and still very beautiful song of "Ruins" during EA montage in the finale.

Season 1 Everwood theme song with the violin strumming so clearly or the Season 2 Everwood theme song that was slightly altered?
Old 02-26-2007, 11:47 PM
buffyannAlex

I have to say I prefered the new version of the theme song. *hides from rocks thrown at me*

Cathedrals was the best choice ever on the show, to me. Honestly. Moves me every single time.

Death with the more consequences/impacts on people : Julia or Colin ?

Old 02-27-2007, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

LOL Yeah I know tons of people who love the Season 1 theme song but I also know some that loved it going a bit more "modern" if you will. I, for one, love every alteration made as the seasons went on because I think season 1, the theme song was PERFECT as it conveyed the emotion of that very at times, heartbreaking but most excellent season. I think once season 2 came along and it was altered it perfectly fit that season as well. Ok shutting up now. LOL And I agree about Cathedrals, loved it.

Oh man that question is insanely tough! I would have to say Julia, though, because I think in a way Colin slightly faded as the later part of the series took place while Julia was strong the entire way through, especially with regards to Ephram and Andy of course. Even in the series finale we see Andy dealing with her death so I'd say Julia for sure.

Took up too much screentime, Jake or Amanda?
Old 02-27-2007, 06:54 AM
buffyannAlex

huh, can I reply Hannah ? because she was the one bothering me the most...
But given your choices, I'd say Jake. He was cool at forst but took too much in the end. Amanda, on the other hand, had the decenty to leave before I killed myself.

Agreed on Julia and the theme song.

Best Tearjearker : Ephram leaving Everwood or Amy saying goodbye to Colin ?

Old 02-27-2007, 08:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Ephram leaving Everwood...Colin's death was worked up to more and was more predictable as far as stories go, where as at the time, Ephram's leaving broke Everwood for Amy, Andy and Delia especially with the rising situation

Best Reunion:
Delia seeing Ephram home from Europe for the wedding
or
Bright seeing Hannah back from her summer trip?
Old 02-28-2007, 12:51 AM
buffyannAlex

Delia seeing Ephram home from Europe for the wedding Because it was somewhat unexpected and it was such a nice scene. Mainly because I love Ephram and I missed him the entire episode.

Best wedding scenes: Edna/Irv or the Reverend Wedding ?

Old 02-28-2007, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Edna/Irv

Amy as a politician or physician?
Old 03-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Amy as a physician.

Ephram as a piano teacher or concert pianist?
Old 03-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Piano teacher.

Ephram/Andy fight when Ephram came back from Madison's whith Andy scolding he lied the other day. Whose sides would you take?
Old 03-07-2007, 11:43 PM
buffyannAlex

Good Question. I guess I would take Ephram's side cause I tend to always do that.

Funniest Harold moment : Harold declaring his love for his dad after Linda used natural medecine on him OR Harold/Amy talk about sex ?

Old 03-08-2007, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Harold/Amy talk about sex... one of the most hilarious scenes of the entire series IMO

Andy being more of an idiot: Announcing to Delia's hockey coach that she has her period or on the Colorado A&M tour acting like the school wasn't good enough for Ephram?
Old 03-09-2007, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Since I'm a girl, I would definitely say the period. No doubt about that.

Delia wearing her baseball cap or Delia with her hair down and no cap