Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Banned

Aw, look at us. We're all so cute. ::blushes::

Well, I don't believe in VM mostly cause I don't want to cave in to peer pressure. Everything seems to be all over Hot!LoVe or whatever that is while I have like, no idea about it since it has no chance to air where I live so...Plus, I'm a rebel in the heart. Hee.

...Who's Lance Bass?
Old 08-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch This Smile
...Who's Lance Bass?
He's one of the former members of the 90's band 'N Sync who just announced he was gay. I don't think his announcement surpised many people though.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 08-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Yea, Jerry, but I was all fangirly over him in my tween years

Quote:
Everything seems to be all over Hot!LoVe or whatever that is while I have like, no idea about it since it has no chance to air where I live so...Plus, I'm a rebel in the heart. Hee.
You don't have to like "Hot!LoVe" to watch VM. I mean, I haaaaaaaaate them (as does Michelle) and Kristen Bell (the person who plays the lead) has said some things that make one think, hmm maybe she doesn't like them either But there are some other cool aspects like one cast member (Michael Muhney who plays the town's sheriff) posts right here on FF. And aw, he gave me a shoutout in his last post here.

And dudettes (and Jerry), I just found this pic earlier today on HBO:

They are soooooooo slashastic it's not even funny! This is the pic I'm using for one of my biweekly weekend calendars in the fall semester!
I made my icon.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Wow, that pic. *stares intensely* That pic! I love it!

Summer, exactly what Gaby said is true about VM. My hatred for LoVe runs as deep as an ocean but there still are great aspects of the show as well. Even though I'm not currently watching the show anymore which, I'm sure, Gaby is not loving one bit so I'll shut up now before she starts to see red.

Hearing about Lance I guess I had a mixed reaction. For as surprised as I was, I was also not surprised which makes no sense. What I mean is, I had a mixed reaction. Heh.

*back to staring at pic*
Old 08-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Even though I'm not currently watching
*sees red*

Quote:
the show anymore which, I'm sure, Gaby is not loving one bit so I'll shut up now before she starts to see red.
Too late!

Yeah I'm glad Lance came out. He certainly was too pretty (in my warped tween perceptions) to be straight!

Glad you love the pic, Michelle!
I made my icon.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:07 PM
Banned

Oh, I have no culture. N'Sync has never been played over here so they're clearly not famous over here.

That's one of my favorite OTH stills ever. Seriously, I think that BP kiss!Season 2 was one of the greatest on that show. It was unexpected, it was fun, it was just cool|Hot stuff. Doode, if I knew you earlier, I could've given you all my junks that included BP stuffs. Gah, as much as I dislike Peyton's character, I've always loved BP friendship. Hil and Soph have the greatest chemistry and I'm going to truly miss BP friendship. I don't think any other friends have hugged that much in any other show.

I find Kristen Bell really pretty. But man, Sophia... I remember I wanted to marry her...and I'm 100 straight.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Yea I would have done the kiss one but it was kinda dark so meh, had to go with another choice.

And yeah that would have been cool to see your BP stuffs But I guess that explains why we haven't run into each other before.. As I loooooove Peyt. Even if I don't watch the show anymore. (I really really want my friends Nikki and Cas to make the season 3 compliation.)

Quote:
Sophia... I remember I wanted to marry her...and I'm 100 straight.
Lol, there are so many chicas to turn straight girls not.
I made my icon.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl
*sees red*

Too late!

Haha

Well, I'm actually about mixed emotions here as well. I'm half laughing, half freaked out at the same time.

Quote:
Yeah I'm glad Lance came out. He certainly was too pretty (in my warped tween perceptions) to be straight!
Heh. True.

Quote:
Glad you love the pic, Michelle!
Very much!

Okay so I was thinking we could have a triple wedding since it seems fairly clear that:

Summer wants to marry Sophia, Gaby wants to marry Hilarie
and I want to marry Emily.

Perfect, eh?
Old 08-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Banned

I'd say Sophia|Sum|Tyler sandwich.

<Shivers all over>

Seriously, why aren't Soph and Tyler making babies already?!?

BOO.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well, I'm actually about mixed emotions here as well. I'm half laughing, half freaked out at the same time.
Heeeeeeeeeee.
Quote:
Okay so I was thinking we could have a triple wedding since it seems fairly clear that:

Summer wants to marry Sophia, Gaby wants to marry Hilarie
and I want to marry Emily.
That is so perfect, Michelle, OMG!

Aw, poor Sum with her SB/TH dream going uncanonized
I made my icon.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Administrator

That's a nice picture, and they're both so beautiful. I've never watched One Tree Hill though, which I consider to be another show that I can't believe was renewed when Everwood wasn't.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 08-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Yea be thankful for that, Jerry! It took a long time to drag me away from Peyton Sawyer (the blonde).
I made my icon.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Banned

One Tree Hill should've never been renewed.NEVER.

It ruins my life.

Tyler, on the other hand, fulfils my dreams and aspirations.
Old 08-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D
That's a nice picture, and they're both so beautiful. I've never watched One Tree Hill though, which I consider to be another show that I can't believe was renewed when Everwood wasn't.
It's ridiculous, Jerry. Utterly ridiculous.

I'm basically over the fact that Everwood was screwed over (in many ways I think it was for the best if you look at the big picture) but I still keep thinking about some of the shows that were taken instead and I feel like it's a nightmare. It seems so unbelievable! 7th hell? OTH? Seriously?
Old 08-06-2006, 05:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think I said it before somewhere but in case not, here my statement about the cancellation of Everwood.

I could have accepted it, if they would have threated the Serie fair. Not first giving it it's spot in the CW line up and then cancel it, because of the high ratings the 7th heaven final had. If Dawn wanted a Serie with high rating, why did she renew OTH or VM? Not that I have something against this Shows but both Series have lower ratings than Everwood had.

And also the WB didn't really deal fair with Everwood. Changing the Day and with no proper reason sending Everwood in such a long hiatus and hardly advertisements, how will a show then take off?

While the stories in 7th heaven have been told a long time ago, Everwood still would have stories left to tell. I just don't understand, why 7th heaven got renewed for lousy 13 episodes. Either properly or not at all.

Icon by Missy thx
Closed Thread   Post New Thread