Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrru2
My bet is that Andy's 'mysterious trip' is to see Julia(her grave). He's gonna ask Nina to marry him, right? Every romance Andy has had since moving to Everwood has been doomed from the word go because Andy has always operated as if he's still married, and Andy - having only made this realization himself a month or two ago when Irv brought it to his attention - will need to finally make his peace with Julia, will need to finally do whatever he has to do in order to feel like she's given him her blessing from beyond, if a relationship and/or marriage with/to Nina is ever to work.
I think your right about this as well. You see scenes in the promo of Andy at Julia's grave... even more proof that that's the destination of his trip. Makes perfect sense
Old 06-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex
Michelle, jrru2>I thought about that too and I think it's exactly what will happen. I think finally, Andy needs some closure and will say goodbye to Julia. He'll thank her for everything she's done and he'll apologize that she had to die for him to wake up.
Anyways, That's how I think it'll happen and I found it beautiful !
Wow. Well said, Alexandra. ICA. The biggest theme for Andy in the Pilot was his inability to move on from Julia's death. We are told that the series finale goes back to the Pilot so it would make sense that they would want to tie this up and show how far he has come since Julia's death. And finally, he is able to move on with someone else.. Nina.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Banned

I just hope the finale is as good as Arrested Development's finale. I still think the CW made a terrible mistake by not picking up Everwood. The execs of the CW will regret it.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

I don't post much on this board, even though I should, and I missed some Everwood episodes but I am defintley going to be watching the series finale. I'm really sad that this is the last time I will ever watch a fresh episode of this show. It is such a shame that an excellent written show with a fabulous cast is going off the air, while other shows that don't even compare are coming back.

I'm sure that the series finale is going to be amazing, and I'm sure that I'm going to be crying during the last minutes of the show. .:Sigh:. I guess it's true what they say, all good things must come to an end.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:48 PM
AngelaiDanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
It bothers me that they deleted this Amy storyline. There could have been so much to come out of it and well, anytime there is less EVC on the screen completely bites in my book. They really should have kept this storyline in there. So much potential for Amy. I guess they just left it like we are to assume Amy's "awakening" sort of happened off screen if that makes any sense.
Yeah I hated that Amy's professor storyline got cut because I think it would have even been better if Amy realizes she wants Ephram after having the epiphany that she becomes obsessed with something (ie her professor) and neglects other important parts of her life (ie Ephram). And we would have Amy finally growing away from her obsessive personality. Plus like you said any Amy time is great.

Oh well. I am sure Ephram/Amy finally reuniting will be amazing nonetheless even if it comes at such a sad time with the show ending.

Old 06-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB7becks82
Yeah I hated that Amy's professor storyline got cut because I think it would have even been better if Amy realizes she wants Ephram after having the epiphany that she becomes obsessed with something (ie her professor) and neglects other important parts of her life (ie Ephram). And we would have Amy finally growing away from her obsessive personality. Plus like you said any Amy time is great.
Yep. Totally agree with you.. As usual.

Quote:
Oh well. I am sure Ephram/Amy finally reuniting will be amazing nonetheless even if it comes at such a sad time with the show ending.
Exactly....

Back to the episode now and well, talking with you, too. Heh.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Extreme Fan

I miss EVerwood already!
Old 06-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

I'm getting nervous a lot needs to happen in 10 minutes!!

Old 06-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Loyal Fan

I know I was thinking the same thing at that point. my mascara's all ruined. Y'all this show cannot ******ing end. srry for the language but this show is REAL. It must live on

Jenley <3
icon credit: Linsxx3
Old 06-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

I loved the ending. The whole episode was absolutely beautiful and handled with such grace. I was crying and laughing, smiling and frowning. The episode just ended exactly the way it should have. Im just sad to see it go.

Amy and Ephram and Andy and Nina ending up together was just the way it was supposed to be from day one, and I wish that we could see what happened in the end.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 06-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

just watched the series finale! i thought it was great, i know HB didn't end up together again, but i love how they solidified that they were going to be best friends forever. but i loved the ILY from B to H. I kinda wished she went to ND though, dropping the scholarship just to be with bright and amy? still touching. i thoughy amy was quite brave to bring that huge ferris wheel and tell ephram how she felt and Nina and Andy..a total given, once what's his face was outta the way haha. overall good!
Wentworth Miller: hottie with a body who's a smarty
Old 06-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Honestly, this may have been the best finales ever written. This show is on such a different level then other shows its breathtaking. The show makes you laugh,cry, smile, it does everything a show is supposed to. I truly hope the CW realizes how amazing this show is, and what a true Gem they are tossing into the wind.

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 06-05-2006, 07:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know if its because I'm still upset that this show was cancelled or what but the finale just seemed rushed to me. I wasn't left with that and they live happily ever after vibe. Don't mind me, I'm bitter.

L P

Last edited by *CarlyBabes*; 06-05-2006 at 07:17 PM
Old 06-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm never in here, but I thought I'd come by and say what a truly perfect finale that was. It was beautifully written and well-acted. I think it's safe to say that no other series finale in the history of television was as perfect and satisfying as Everwood's. The writing was amazing and the actors did a wonderful job.

I cried, because it was such a beautiful and perfect episode.

You know, I hardly use the word perfect because it always seems so vacant and meaningless; but now I understand that, actually, it means "Everwood."
Old 06-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

This is how a finale is done. Take a note 7th Heaven.

The first hour was definatly wonderful, the Nina/Jack talk and the stuff between Amy and Ephram at the party were just beautiful.

The second hour was amazing. I loved that Harold and Rose made the room for Edna and that she was willing to stay with them. It's so nice to see how they've changed since the pilot episode and I was happy to see that Edna finally needed someone and that Harold and Rose also needed her there as well.

I liked that Bright/Hannah were left open ended, but I could have went for a kiss in their last scene, but this was fine. Chris and Sarah did a wonderful job in their final scene together.

Finally after four long years I get Andy and Nina together and I could not be more thrilled with how it happened. I loved how he took her to the spot that they met and just swooned her over. Just fantastic! My little shipper heart is so happy for them.

I just knew that Amy and Ephram would end up together and I couldn't be more pleased with how it happened. The flashbacks were so well done and I'm just giddy that Amy made the final grand gesture.

We'll miss you Everwood!