Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2004, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Putiners Harem #13: We'll attend to him while he's in jail!

Title thanks to Jen Talley

Yo, hoes! This is where yee come to worship he that goes by 'Sark'. Check yer weapons at the door!
(And ten brownie points to anyone who can explain why Ceci's talking like a pirate…) Ahem. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] The royal Mr. Putin's Harem girls list
- Asian babe who kicks ass (Ash)
- Aussie Asian babe with many hidden talents (Em)
- Srawny white girl (Becca)
- Pale white girl with long red hair (Ceci)
- White chick who can do different accents (Angel)
- Canadian girl with curly brown hair (Steph)
- Crazy Canuck with devils in her eyes (Karen)
- Crazed Canuck on the Loose (Sarah)
- Crazy girl who can't think of a description [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] (Shelly)
- TBA description (Redrac)
- Brit chick with Sark's accent (Vass)
- Blonde with a gun (Cat)

Join the lurve?

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Official faction name explanation by fella harem girl, Ceci [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"It first started when I came to the Alias Board, and more importantly the Sark Appreciation Thread, for the first time.
The crazy girls here were trying to think up a first name for Sark. We were all much amused by Victor Garber's suggestion of 'Steve', but with all our wacky theories over who, if anyone, Sark is related to... we decided the name should be Russian.
Names like Ivan and Sergei were thrown around... but they just weren't right. That's when someone (for the life of me I can't remember who, so please, show yourself and accept your Golden Sark Statue) said his name should be Putin.
The name's Sark, Putin Sark.
So, that's where 'Putin' came from.
And then we started talking about Sark's romantic interests on the show. I made some comment about how I should audition to play Sark's girlfriend, and then someone else said they'd be happy to fill that role as well, and yet another person wanted to vie for this position, and so on.
Eventually it seemed like Sark would have his choice of about a half dozen different ladies next season. And then I figured, Well, why should we fight over him? Can't we all just get along? And that's how I came to suggest that we were something like a harem.
Affirmative reactions around the thread led me to take it a step further and name the harem.
His Holiness, Maharajah Putin Sark's Royal Harem
Afterall, we couldn't just be 'Sark's Harem', could we? That would just be silly.
So then someone (can't remember who again, help me! I only keep track of the things *I* do) started to compile a list of all the harem girls and bizarre little descriptions of them that make no sense. It's a glorious thing indeed.
And lastly I made banners. Because I'm sad, addicted to fanart, and decided to try and make something that wasn't composed of 98% all beef james marsters man meat.
And that's basically it.
Steph made the opening post and whipped up the nifty thread title, and here we are. "

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] The Official Pimpin' Poster of Putin 'P.Putty' Sark the Pimp.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Sing Me A Sark Song:

'God Be With You' by Dolores O'Riordan
Mp3 Lyrics Ceci-Fanart1 Ceci-Fanart2 Ceci-Fanart3 Blue-Fanart1 Angel-Fanart1
'How Soon Is Now' by The Smiths; t.A.T.u.
Mp3 Lyrics Ceci-Fanart1 Ceci-Fanart2 Ceci-Fanart3 Ceci-Fanart4 Ceci-Fanart5 Ceci-Fanart6 Ceci-Fanart7
'Behind Blue Eyes' by The Who; Limp Bizkit
Link to Mp3 page Lyrics
'My December' by Linkin Park
Link to Mp3 page Lyrics Ceci-Fanart1

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] The Official Putiners Harem Music Vid:

'Karaoke Soul'. Music by Tom McRae. Vid by Joanna.
You can find this jaw-droppingly fantastic vid and several other's at Jo's site: This and That Videos

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] What's In A Name? (Possible first names for the enigmatic Mr. Sark)

_Putin
_Sergei
_Ivan
_Ian
_Nigel
_Timothy
_Alexei
_Nikolai
_Christian
_David
_Steve ( [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )
_Aidan

--- Names suggested by: The Harem; The Writers of Alias via David Anders; Victor Garber; and Ceci's freaky subconscious. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Definitions by Ceci.

Hoojee Boojee
Main Entry: hoo•jee boo•jee
Pronunciation: 'who-gEE; 'boo-gEE
Function: interjection
Etymology: From Latin hui!-, interjection meaning`` oh!
Date: circa 2003
: expression with multiple interpretations.
1 : hello // greetings
2 : goodbye // farewell
3 : that's great // fantastic < of, or relating to 'congratulations'
4 : that sucks // bummer < of, or relating to 'condolences'
5 : I love you < expression of affection
6 : ***** off // drop dead // get bent < expression of; command tempered by- loathing
synonym see ALOHA

Bottle Envy
Main Entry: bot•tle en•vy
Pronunciation: 'bä-t&l; 'en-vE
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English botel, from Middle French bouteille, from Medieval Latin butticula, diminutive of Late Latin buttis cask // Middle English envie, from Old French, from Latin invidia, from invidus envious, from invidEre to look askance at, envy, from in- + vidEre to see —more at WIT
Date: 'bottle'- 14th century // 'envy'- 13th century // Expression in full- 21st century
1 : painful or resentful awareness of an advantage enjoyed by an inanimate object (ex- glass wine bottle) joined with a desire to possess the same advantage
ADD- outbreak of such fevered longing occurred post- Alias television event. Dated 10.28.2003. Titled- 'Repercussions'.
Irony of episode title noted.

~``~``~``~``~``~``~``~``~``~``~``~``~``~``~``~``
Official Opening Post for The Harem composed and complied by STEPH [img]smilies/hp_hermione.gif[/img] and CECILIA [img]smilies/70s_donna.gif[/img]

'Harem List' credit goes to Em; 'Putin' credit belongs to Steph; and all artwork was made by Ceci.

Post on Putiners! And sorry I had to take out some pics, stupid new rule.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
⥠Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 06-19-2004 at 12:20 AM
Old 06-18-2004, 11:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Great job starting the thread! Party time now!

Jen
Logan: It'll be fun. It'll be a thrill. Something stupid, something bad for you, just something different. Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me it's one less minute you haven't lived.
Old 06-18-2004, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

New thread!! Thanks for starting Sarah
icon *
Old 06-18-2004, 02:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well I went to Wal-Mart today to get my weekly "People" magazine. This week's is the "50 Hottest Bachelors". Guess who WAS NOT in there? That's right, our David. There were plenty of great looking guys in there, but come on! I don't think they have seen him, seriously. I mean, why else would he not be in there?! So now I am going to write a letter, calmly asking why they have not had him in their magazine. This is a sad day.

Jen
Logan: It'll be fun. It'll be a thrill. Something stupid, something bad for you, just something different. Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me it's one less minute you haven't lived.
Old 06-18-2004, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

sad day indeed! Why no David? Maybe he's just too pretty to be in that damn rag called 'People' magazine

*mutters to self*

He needs his own magazine...

So.. who's the hottest? I always buy that magazine every year, is Eric Bana in it? I need to pick that up .. purely for a second opinion on the fact that David is not in it, of course

icon *
Old 06-18-2004, 03:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Sarah, thanks for starting the new thread.

Could you maybe just edit out the screencaps and then put all our banners back in? -I noticed some of the links stopped working in my absence, so here they are.

(these two go at the top)

(official pimpin' poster. hee.)

(this one goes above the dictionary)

(and this one goes at the bottom)

Thanks!
Ceci

PS Since when has People Magazine known anything about anything?
Old 06-18-2004, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

the pimpin' poster! the banners! the dictionary! P.PUTTY!

Aw. Haven't seen those in too long.

hoooooooojeeeeeee boooooooooojeeeeeee.

Old 06-18-2004, 09:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes it is a sad day. The number one was Orlando Bloom with Jake Gyllenhaal in second. I am going to write them and add a little picture of our DA to go along. Then maybe they will do something on him at least.

Oh, have you guys gotten the new "Alias" magazine yet? It was supposed to come out Tuesday I believe. I just wanted to know if there was anything about DA/Sark in it. The last one had squat!

Jen
Old 06-19-2004, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Jen Talley
Well I went to Wal-Mart today to get my weekly "People" magazine. This week's is the "50 Hottest Bachelors". Guess who WAS NOT in there? That's right, our David. There were plenty of great looking guys in there, but come on! I don't think they have seen him, seriously. I mean, why else would he not be in there?! So now I am going to write a letter, calmly asking why they have not had him in their magazine. This is a sad day.

Jen
Oh that definitely sucks. He IMO should at least be in the top ten of the list. And I really don't think they saw DA ... why else would he be not on the list?

Ceci- Added the banners in already. Hope I got them in the right place though.

Almost forgot to say, credit for the title goes to Jen.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
⥠Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-19-2004, 08:08 AM
Passionate Fan

STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *POUNCE*

I got your emails. Just too much of a lazy ass to write you back right away. You know how it is.

How's your mouth? _Can you believe it, my top wisdom teeth started growing in last night. Hoojee bojee, man... The bottom ones just grew in a couple weeks ago. Smarts like a sonofabitch.

Jen:

Ooooh. The new Alias mag is coming out? *makes note* Do you suppose that would qualify as an emergency in regards to my mother's credit card?

And you should totally send something in to People Magazine. I'd do it myself if I weren't currently out of the country...

Sarah:

Thanks.

Ceci
Old 06-19-2004, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

Ceciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Oh, yes. I know.

It's better..I'll be able to eat in a few days. I'm HUNGRY. And my mom is nice enough to eat chocolate in front of me. *weep*

Growing? Ouch. Ooh, get them out and you can suffer with me. Misery loves company.

Mmk. Now, let's say something on topic..Oooh!! There was a headline in the newspaper that made me laugh yesterday..."russian tycoon gets destroyed for defying Putin".
Old 06-19-2004, 09:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh, yes. I know.

Frankly, I just didn't know how to respond to that insanely flattering praise you gave me for my Sark poem... *fuzz*

It's better..I'll be able to eat in a few days. I'm HUNGRY. And my mom is nice enough to eat chocolate in front of me. *weep*

Ah, but don't you just love it when you have the flu or something that prevents you from eating and it's like this massive diet that takes no effort on your behalf to follow? One time I had the flu so bad that I lost seven pounds in three days and I remember looking in the mirror (at my decidedly ghostly reflection, long messy red hair, black eyes, white as snow skin) and I was like, tugging up the top of my PJ's to look at my stomach and I was all 'Dude... are those abs?!'

Growing? Ouch. Ooh, get them out and you can suffer with me. Misery loves company.

I'm suffering as it is. But actually, the last time I was at the dentist he said he didn't think I would have to have my wisdom teeth removed when they grew in because my other teeth are all aligned in a way that so long as the wisdom ones didn't come in all crooked, it'll be fine to just leave 'em. Cool with me- no surgery and more chompers to chew with.

Mmk. Now, let's say something on topic..Oooh!! There was a headline in the newspaper that made me laugh yesterday..."russian tycoon gets destroyed for defying Putin".

Dude, that should be our next thread title... Don't you just love Russian news? Everytime I hear them say 'President Putin' I wanna crack up...

Ceci
Old 06-19-2004, 01:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Almost forgot to say, credit for the title goes to Jen.

Hee hee. That makes me blush. I do have a naughty mind.

Oh that definitely sucks. He IMO should at least be in the top ten of the list. And I really don't think they saw DA ... why else would he be not on the list?

Unless he's not a bachelor. But I seriously think it's because they haven't seen him!

Ooooh. The new Alias mag is coming out? *makes note* Do you suppose that would qualify as an emergency in regards to my mother's credit card?

It definately does! It said in my magazine that the new one was to come out June 14.

And you should totally send something in to People Magazine. I'd do it myself if I weren't currently out of the country...

They put their email address in the mag. It's editor@people.com I am going to email them now!

Mmk. Now, let's say something on topic..Oooh!! There was a headline in the newspaper that made me laugh yesterday..."russian tycoon gets destroyed for defying Putin

Jen
Old 06-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Ah, the pimpin' poster. I remember when I was still a lurker, whenever I came in here that poster would make me laugh. Now as a poster, it still does

There was a headline in the newspaper that made me laugh yesterday..."russian tycoon gets destroyed for defying Putin".

That should definitely be the next thread title! That's hilarious! Of course, anyone would be destroyed for defying Putin.
icon *
Old 06-20-2004, 12:01 AM
Passionate Fan

What is this, no one posts for ages then suddenly Im not around for a week and you guys fill 4 pages! Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Ceci I feel for ya, but pity me, ALL 4 of mine come through and then go in, and come out and then go back in. andyou are very controled I have been screaming "*****ING HELL and the top of my lungs!

YAY new thread!

Ohhhhhh, I was rere3ading the intro bit anfd I realised I have to change mine, Im no longer blonde! will think about it and get back to you on what the update will be.

Even Lucifer retained his beauty after his fall. Julian Sark
Closed Thread   Post New Thread