Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2004, 10:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Guardian Angels #147 - Because he finally said he loves her!

"Seven years ago I was recruited to have sex with Vaughn, who I was told could screw like no other. I was trained as a dominatrix, warned not to be gentle with him. I thought I was having pretty good sex, until Vaughn screwed me, and then he did it again, and again, and again, and again, and then I pass out. That's when I learned the truth: That the secret to having truly great sex was Michael Vaughn. Now I'm a sex fiend, gettin' it on with Vaughn as often as possible, where my allies are these pills that I take every morning. They even come in these cute little compact things now: Ortho Tri-Cyclen."

The Spy!Lurvin' List

- Syd/Vaughn's bedroom
- The Warehouse
- In Quarantine
- Vaughn's Bathroom
- In a Bubble Bath
- In the Shower
- The Vatican
- France Outside of Dr Frankestein's Lab
- The Madagascar Woods
- Sloane's Desk
- Devlin's, Kendall's, and Haladki's desks pushed together to make the king sized desk in the middle of the CIA main room
- Alice's Bed
- Francie's Restaurant
- In an Elevator
- Vaughn's trunk
- Blood Mobile
- Train Station
- Will's Bed
- Vaughn's Office
- The Roof
- The Back of an Airplane
- SpyMommy's Cell
- Parking Garage
- CIA's Audio/Visual room
- Closet
- Up Against the Chain-Link Fence
- Up Against a Warehouse Wall
- On an Air Mattress in the middle of the Warehouse
- Vaughn's car
- The Observatory
- The Pier
- In the Ferris-Wheel
- On a Pool Table
- On a Bar
- Marshall's Inflatable Couch
- Barnett's Office
- CIA Ops Center
- In the Park
- SD-6 basement
- HongKong safe house

The Smutty Fic Song -- by Kay

to the tune of "Jingle Bells"

Smutty fic
Smutty fic
One is not enough
It's fun to read
About S/V
And how they like
to *****
Heyyyy
Smutty fic
Smutty fic
How we love it so
The only thing that would
be better
Is smut on the showwww

It's every GA's oath!

"Have I told you about the tension of opposites?" he says.
The tension of opposites?
"Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.
"A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. And most of us live somewhere in the middle."
Sounds like a wrestling match, I say.
"A wrestling match." He laughs. "Yes, you could describe life that way."
So which side wins, I ask?
He smiles at me, the crinkled eyes, the crooked teeth.
"Love wins. Love always wins."

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 05-23-2004, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

I am not gonna say anything that might spoil tonight, all I will do is this

I can't wait to talk to you GAs about it
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 05-23-2004, 07:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys!

I don't know if I was allowed to make the new thread, but the other one was closed and it was dead before it was closed, and I wanted us GA's to have a new place to talk about tonights finale.

I have to go take a shower, but I will be back in a sec.

Paula

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 05-23-2004, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Vaughn said he loved her! In fact, Vaughn said he hated Lauren but loved Sydney more. That's why he didn't kill Lauren at first; Sydney didn't want him too.

And he broke out of the hospital to come for Sydney! "I came for you!"

Carol
Old 05-23-2004, 08:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

The finale was insane!

The beginning had me really confused, because I was like how could Sydney do this, since I totally forgot about the mask thing. Marshall getting shot was really sad....I hope he makes it

Vaughn....
The man is just so gosh darn sexy. I loved the way he beat the hell out of Sark and the Hello Honey thing was awesome! I loved the Lauren torture thing and I did not expect Katya to stab him. I love evil Vaughn just as much as good Vaughn. Its nice to know he has an edge.

The kiss between Sydney and Vaughn.... He admits that he loves her and they kiss and he kills Lauren....it was perfect. It was funny because S/V kiss, then he kills Lauren, and then S/V kiss continues. Didn't Lauren getting shot, remind you guys the way Francie was shot? I thought it was cool. I was yelling at the top of my lungs when that Byatch went down. THANK YOU VAUGHN! The man breaks out of the damn hospital to get to Syd....that is just amazing.

The last scene was weird. Were those documents about Syd being alive during those two years? ANd what the hell is Jack doing being involved in it? DO you guys think hes Convenant too? I mean Katya was helping Syd out since Jack called on her and then she stabs Vaughn? So if Katya is Covenant related....then does that make Jack Covenant related too? This is just my take on the situation....I hope to God that Vaughn's name is not on any of those documents.

So GA's come back and discuss all you want....we have seven months to come up with our own theories lol

Later!

Paula

PS: I am going to be one giddy Alias fan tomorrow....the fun i am going to have lol

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 05-23-2004, 08:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey GA's! I loved the finale! S/V rocked in this ep! I thought it was sooo sweet how Vaughn wanted to kill Lauren soooo bad but didn't b/c Syd didn't want him to!

And I loved how Syd was against killing Lauren until Lauren hurt Vaughn. Then she wanted to kill her herself! Just goes to show how much you're willing to hurt the one who hurts the one(s) you love.

I loved the fight and how Vaughn came to save Syd. I loved how he shot Lauren over and over again. I was sooo happy and cheered when Lauren was killed. I also LOVED the kiss! I wasn't too sure about the kiss when I saw it in the previews b/c I thought it might be too soon but watching it after all that's happened, it just felt right. Hopefully Syd and Vaughn will stay together this time and won't be broken up for some stupid reason.
Old 05-24-2004, 05:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

i didn't think the kiss was too soon...... i think the kiss took an excrutiating amount of time to come. it was the perfect moment. and vaughn finally did get the closure of being the one to kill lauren. in this way - he will have no regrets b/c he did it to save sydney.

i really do need to go back and listen more closely to lauren's dying words. i just hope that vaughn has no knowledge of any of this. i think he and syd will have to help each other out next season. w/ all her family's betrayals ..... he will definitely have to be her gaurdian angel.
Old 05-24-2004, 06:15 AM
Elite Fan

I know I will definitely be making new videos during the next seven months and they will mostly be GA videos What an eppy I am still thinking about it. I love it when Vaughn kept on shooting Lauren, and the kiss of course was a big plus!!!! the "I love Sydney more" line was the best I think! When he said so close to her face, I was in my seat!

Cant rant more, to the W place!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 05-24-2004, 06:31 AM
New Fan

question

What did Jack say at the very end to Sydney. I missed it.
Old 05-24-2004, 06:51 AM
Elite Fan

I think it was You were never supposed to see this or find this, I forget which word he used. I think you can check alias-media.com
Old 05-24-2004, 07:42 AM
Total Fan

WOW!

Hi everybody!
I'm sorry I haven't posted here in a long time, I know I am a bad Gaurdian Angel! I just wanted to come and post about the finale. Wow... what a season does to a girl! I was so happy that we finally got our kiss that we have been waiting forever for. I loved how Vaughn said to Sydney, I came for you. I can't wait for next season to see where these 2 go next, I wonder if they will begin where they left or just start over. I have to say tho that I defintily had a WTF moment at the very end, and to think we have to wait until January to see what happens!?! Thanks JJ...
Old 05-24-2004, 07:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Last nights ep was great! Though, it mdidn't top last years, in my opinion. And, Syd and Vaughn kissed! Finally! This is what we've been waiting for the whole damn year. I just hope killing Lauren doesn't haunt him, I hope Syd and Vaughn can finally be happy together.
Anything but bother me.
It takes my pain away
Nevermind these are horrid times.
I can't let it bother me.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by *Soccer Diva*
The finale was insane!

Vaughn....
The man is just so gosh darn sexy. I loved the way he beat the hell out of Sark and the Hello Honey thing was awesome! I loved the Lauren torture thing and I did not expect Katya to stab him. I love evil Vaughn just as much as good Vaughn. Its nice to know he has an edge.

The kiss between Sydney and Vaughn.... He admits that he loves her and they kiss and he kills Lauren....it was perfect. It was funny because S/V kiss, then he kills Lauren, and then S/V kiss continues. Didn't Lauren getting shot, remind you guys the way Francie was shot? I thought it was cool. I was yelling at the top of my lungs when that Byatch went down. THANK YOU VAUGHN! The man breaks out of the damn hospital to get to Syd....that is just amazing.

Later!

Paula

PS: I am going to be one giddy Alias fan tomorrow....the fun i am going to have lol
I agree! Great kiss scene!
Old 05-25-2004, 03:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Syd and Vaughn. Perfect for each other.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 05-25-2004, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

FYI, these and 90 total Alias Syd Vaughn Avies can be found at my site: Wildfire's Avatars