Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 11:34 PM
Master Fan

Guardian Angels #146 - Because he dropped the gun

"Seven years ago I was recruited to have sex with Vaughn, who I was told could screw like no other. I was trained as a dominatrix, warned not to be gentle with him. I thought I was having pretty good sex, until Vaughn screwed me, and then he did it again, and again, and again, and again, and then I pass out. That's when I learned the truth: That the secret to having truly great sex was Michael Vaughn. Now I'm a sex fiend, gettin' it on with Vaughn as often as possible, where my allies are these pills that I take every morning. They even come in these cute little compact things now: Ortho Tri-Cyclen."

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]The Spy!Lurvin' List [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

- Syd/Vaughn's bedroom
- The Warehouse
- In Quarantine
- Vaughn's Bathroom
- In a Bubble Bath
- In the Shower
- The Vatican
- France Outside of Dr Frankestein's Lab
- The Madagascar Woods
- Sloane's Desk
- Devlin's, Kendall's, and Haladki's desks pushed together to make the king sized desk in the middle of the CIA main room
- Alice's Bed
- Francie's Restaurant
- In an Elevator
- Vaughn's trunk
- Blood Mobile
- Train Station
- Will's Bed
- Vaughn's Office
- The Roof
- The Back of an Airplane
- SpyMommy's Cell
- Parking Garage
- CIA's Audio/Visual room
- Closet
- Up Against the Chain-Link Fence
- Up Against a Warehouse Wall
- On an Air Mattress in the middle of the Warehouse
- Vaughn's car
- The Observatory
- The Pier
- In the Ferris-Wheel
- On a Pool Table
- On a Bar
- Marshall's Inflatable Couch
- Barnett's Office
- CIA Ops Center
- In the Park
- SD-6 basement
- HongKong safe house

The Smutty Fic Song -- by Kay

to the tune of "Jingle Bells"

Smutty fic
Smutty fic
One is not enough
It's fun to read
About S/V
And how they like
to *****
Heyyyy
Smutty fic
Smutty fic
How we love it so
The only thing that would
be better
Is smut on the showwww

It's every GA's oath!

"Have I told you about the tension of opposites?" he says.
The tension of opposites?
"Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.
"A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. And most of us live somewhere in the middle."
Sounds like a wrestling match, I say.
"A wrestling match." He laughs. "Yes, you could describe life that way."
So which side wins, I ask?
He smiles at me, the crinkled eyes, the crooked teeth.
"Love wins. Love always wins."

Here Without You - 3 Doors Down

A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't thnk I can look at this the same

All the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind

I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, there's only you and me.
The miles just keep rollin'
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go.

And tonight girl, there's only you and me.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
And tonight girl, there's only you and me

----------------------------------------------------

Title is from the promo. If you have a better suggestion, tell me and I'll change it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Carry on!
Old 02-16-2004, 11:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rogue35:
<STRONG>Bryana I don't think I was around for the original Alias thread on the tv board, but I do remember when the GAs were outnumbered and a much smaller group. My, how times have changed. Anyway, welcome back to the fold [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Awww, thanks for the welcome. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's greatly appreciated. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yeah, remember when the Tequila Creamers were just as big, if not bigger than the GAs? How times have definitely changed...for the better. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Lovely new thread!

Bryana
Old 02-17-2004, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

HEEEEEEY!!!!

Kaaaaaaar siiiis thanks for starting [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] YAY!
Bryana - Hey I think we haven't met yet! I'm Nath [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Welcoooome there!

So I finally saw the episode this afternoon [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I LURVE it. Mainly because of Sark haha. Seriously, this guy is def. *****able.

Syd & Vaughn. All right, she said she didn't want to be the other woman. the other. Which means she wants to be the one and nothing else. HELL, Lauren was soooo evil at the end of the episode. She kissed Sark and she DARE saying to Syd to leave Vaughn alone. Blah. Ok, you're gonna say she is her wife and blah blah blah. In these times, she is so boring and predictable & I don't...appreciate her.

Ok that's pretty all. I read that we had to wait 3 more weeks [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] ? TRUE ? Hell [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you m'whores [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJPuReMaGiC:
<STRONG>I LURVE it. Mainly because of Sark haha. Seriously, this guy is def. *****able.
</STRONG>
Two words for ya: Putin Harem [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] that's all.

And yeah, we do have to wait a miserable three weeks for the next ep [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Remember where ABC is running by fcuking monkeys?

About Lauren! I know! So hypocritical. But hey, it leaves plenty of room for Syd/Vaughn to hook back up [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Can't be much longer before that happens.

I liked how Vaughn was having problems deciding between the two women in his life. The only reason he stays with Lauren is because they're married. You know he wants to hook back up with Syd! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Heee! Putin Harem. Must check that out [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

About Lauren. Yeah she saw the pictures and freaked out. I really hate her behaviour sometimes...she is so hypocritical and she realizes she is losing her husband and says to herself "hell, I must get him back" and Vaughn seems blind...
Vaughn asked Weiss if he could be in love with two persons at the same time. Which MEANS he IS in love with Sydney [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] but that also means he is in love with the bitch.

Also, did I dream [I usually do haha] or Syd actually said to the CIA psychiatrist that Vaughn was her soulmate ????
Old 02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJPuReMaGiC:
<STRONG>Also, did I dream [I usually do haha] or Syd actually said to the CIA psychiatrist that Vaughn was her soulmate ????</STRONG>
Pretty much, yep [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] She didn't directly say "Vaughn is my soulmate", but she implied it. Of course, we already knew that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

| videos | journal |
Old 02-17-2004, 05:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Sunday's ep was good...nothing to insane. Lauren really needs to look at what she is doing...she can't tell Syd to stay away from Vaughn...I mean their hearts are like magnets to each other. She is being very hypocritical. Like in English we learned about the theme of man's cruelty to man, well this is a fine example of it! LOL!

And when she was with Barnett...she called him her soulmate! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

And now three weeks of suspence...who is behind the mask, and is it Vaughn with the gun?

Paula [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 02-17-2004, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

New thread! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] Thanks for starting, Kar. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I really liked Barnett's role in the past ep. Syd was so honest with her. It was kinda cool. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And yes, she DEFINITELY implied that Vaughn's her soulmate.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey guys! I got back from Texas yesterday. I was soo tired but of course the first thing I did when I got home was watch the ep, lol.

Anyhoo, Sunday's ep was not the best ever but squeeeeee! SOULMATES! Syd knows it.. Barnett knows it.. Hell everyone knows it. And I think Vaughn already knows about Lauren. I'm not sure if I think that he's known all along ... I think I think so.. But I'm not quite sure, lol.

And the airplane scene? "I won't be the other woman." Dude, Lauren is the other woman, doesn't Syd know that? Oh well.. Lauren's going to get her ass kicked. If not by Syd, than by me because I was about to jump into my tv and bitch slap the whore at the end of the episode... grrr...

AND! Ugh!! SD is down! I'm dying without the fic! Ahhhh!!

vthokies
Old 02-17-2004, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

Is that Aly? It's ALY! Alerina! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Anyhooters. Big word. I liked SV more yesterday than in the other eps.

Pfft. V will find out about Lauren the WannabeIrina soon enough.

And why is she threatening Syd when she's off banging Sark?

don'tgetmestarted.

Ooh. SD1 withdrawal. *twitch* Thankful a few fics I follow are being posted on other sites too..

Yeah. Kickedoff-ness. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Nighters to anyone still here!
Old 02-17-2004, 10:25 PM
Total Fan

Em love the icon. I admit it I'm kind of diggin the Lark. Just a liiittle.

Oooh yeah Paula I had forgotten about Syds meeting with Barnett. Aww we knooow he's her soulmate.

Yes Barnett stood up for the first time Sunday. For some reason I found that interesting.
Old 02-17-2004, 11:26 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Karen..great thread title. I'm SO anxious for that scene! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Btw, I just thought I would add my two cents about Lauren threatening Syd in the last eppy. You're all talking about how she has no "right" to do that when she's off gettin it on with Mr. Sark (which is certainly true! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ), but I really don't think she's threatening her so much in the intrest of keeping Vaughn to herself (well, maybe she is, lol!..but come on, who could blame her? lol) But yeah, I think mainly, she's trying to protect her undercover position in the CIA. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I have to admit, my curiousity to find out exactly what was on that paper handed to her is SO unbelievably strong. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Most likely, it was just the cell kiss, but I really really wanna know more than that. lol!

Aly!..how are ya!? So glad to have you back with us again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ugh..and I know. I was just starting to get addicted to Alias fic on a daily basis and now they cut off my life supply. *grrr...* Thank goodness, I think it's supposed to be back up by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Sarah and Steph [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Steph..can you give me links to the other fic sites you've got?? I'm desperate. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited It Was You ]

"In my life, there is only one person..." - Vaughn
Old 02-18-2004, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

If she's all evil and doesn't care about Vaughn, then she shouldn't be alarmed. But she is - I'll be so disgusted if they pull a J/I with V/L. Just, ICK.

Quote:
Steph..can you give me links to the other fic sites you've got?? I'm desperate.
Well, a few DT fics I follow are being posted on another board while waiting for SD1, but..don't know about SVR. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to all!

New thread! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] And [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the title.... he better drop that gun because he loves Sydney (unless I misunderstood the preview).

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I loved the episode! So much going on!

I just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]ed it!

The Sydney/Vaughn scenes were good. The tension between them, the angst, [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And I loved how Sydney told Vaughn she would not be the other woman. You GAs are right -- she's not the other woman. Lauren is. Sydney is Vaughn's soulmate!

And I :loved: Sydney's conversation with Barnett. She still loves Vaughn; he's her soulmate [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

The previews look like another great episode! It just sucks that it's three weeks away. Argh!

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Carol
Old 02-18-2004, 10:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by X-6_494:
<STRONG>If she's all evil and doesn't care about Vaughn, then she shouldn't be alarmed. But she is - I'll be so disgusted if they pull a J/I with V/L. Just, ICK.
</STRONG>
Yeah, that's why I'm still sticking to my hope/theory that Vaughn is already one step ahead of her and he was sent to infiltrate her, therefore giving it a new twist, instead of repeating the J/I storyline.

Quote:
<STRONG>Well, a few DT fics I follow are being posted on another board while waiting for SD1, but..don't know about SVR. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, I was looking for SV. Thanks though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait til they get it back up. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Dude..I waitressed for 5 hours tonight. I took on 6 tables, which is a lot for only having started last week. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And on top of it, everyone in there tonight was a cheap skate. I barely made any tips. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Anyway..point being, I'm exhausted..Night. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

"In my life, there is only one person..." - Vaughn
Closed Thread   Post New Thread