Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2006, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl
Actually, I think that by Isabelle knocking over the blocks, she was choosing a life of "strolls on the beach" At least that was my take At first I thought it all came full circle, her completing the puzzle like Sydney did.... but by knocking it over.... and saying she was doing nothing.... I was thinking she decided she didn't enjoy that stuff
I kinda thought that too ... that at least she didn't that life now.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Actually, I think that by Isabelle knocking over the blocks, she was choosing a life of "strolls on the beach" At least that was my take At first I thought it all came full circle, her completing the puzzle like Sydney did.... but by knocking it over.... and saying she was doing nothing.... I was thinking she decided she didn't enjoy that stuff
yea your probably right but i was definatly funny.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjames-scott
I'm bawling still. I can't believe this show is over, and I have to really let go of it. I can't do it. I don't WANT to do it. I'm just... depressed.

I'm content with the ending -- Sydney and Vaughn together, MARRIED happily with their two beautiful children. How cute was Isabelle with the blocks? I started laughing when I saw that. I loved it. I'm so sad about Jack dying, but he did it to protect his family, and that makes it ok I guess. But most of all... my heart feels content as a Sydney/Vaughn fan.

Ugh, I'm crying again. I just can't let go.
You sound so much like me..... I laughed, I cried..... but at least the Sydney/Vaughn fans finally got a happy ending.....
Old 05-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Im happy Sydney/Vaughn but at the same time im so sad its over. But yay Sark lived that was funny "hey i wasn't the one who let him go"
Old 05-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Okay... I'll see if I can form some coherent thoughts about the episode.....

First, I loved the opening scenes.... that was classic Alias.... all the different agents acquiring pictures of the targets..... And I loved the various methods they were using to acquire the targets

Marshall is his awesome classic hilarious self.... especially there in the sauna

And Tom's teasing/griping with Jack: Why do I always get the jobs that involve hypothermia? Jack: Because you're late to briefings.

I'm going to miss it......
Old 05-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Great episode, and a good way for Alias to go out, I think.

Still..like most, I'm sad that Jack had to die. But Jack's death DID have a purpose ( a kickass purpose!) so even though Im sad, I was still extremely happy about what happened to Sloane and that Jack was the ultimate one to bring him down. Liked that Syd named her baby after her dad too.

I also love Marshall. Ive always loved Marshall, but him telling Sloane off tonight was sweet.

The whole thing with Isabelle at the end was kinda cheezy though. But oh well.

This series has certainly had its ups and downs, but its nice to see it go out on a high note. Unlike some of my other favourite shows in the past.

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 05-22-2006, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrith
Im happy Sydney/Vaughn but at the same time im so sad its over. But yay Sark lived that was funny "hey i wasn't the one who let him go"
That was a cute jab Sydney gave Vaughn... And I like that it left it open for Sark..... hmm..... maybe Sark and Rachel will eventually make up and hook up With Tom gone (he was my first choice for Rachel), Sark and Rachel could hook up..... at least that's my open ended idea
Old 05-22-2006, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

It definatly was a great finale, hey maybe so many people watched the finale they will bring it back lol (did you hear about 7th Heaven...ahhh that show needs to be over WHY are they bringing it back)
Old 05-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Marshall is his awesome classic hilarious self.... especially there in the sauna
I love Marshall i was so scared that he was the one who was going to die. Cause i was slightly spoiled by a friend who said a male member of APO would die in the first hour a Heroic death so when he was going on and on about being heroic i freaked out. The end bit was funny. he has 4 children. poor Carrie.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

More comments about Alias.....

I loved seeing Vaughn back in action as an agent.... and Marshall, too

Marshall is just hilarious.... you gotta love him .... He had awesome lines as usual..... "That'll take me a lifetime.... but I'll get on it"

And telling Sloane off! Go Marshall.

I loved seeing Carrie and Mitchell, too. How could I have forgotten about Carrie?

I liked the beginning scene with Sydney and Vaughn at home.... when she was awake..... the two actually got to talk And they were in family mode.... Vaughn telling her Isabelle would be up in a few hours.

"We won't let that happen."
"You promise?"
"I promise."
Old 05-22-2006, 08:36 PM
Extreme Fan

I wish we could have scene Sydney in an Alias for one last time, but hey we have reruns for that . it really was a great eppi!
Old 05-22-2006, 08:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrith
One question Where did peyton go?
I think they threw her into a pit of starving snakes when they were done with her.

Merri
Old 05-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Haha i think they should make a Sark Peyton spinn off ok yea they usally dont make bad guy spin off's but Amy and David are to talented.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Well im signing off for the night but that was definatly an excellent end to an excellent show. Im happy.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

And about Tom and Rachel +

I loved how Tom came to Rachel's house! And they kissed ... but he left

I was just happy he didn't turn out to be evil

And it was so sweet that Tom got worried about Rachel when she didn't come to work, so he went to her house.... He should have stayed and she wouldn't have been kidnapped by Sark .... but did you see how he looked at those two coffee cups she'd set out for him

And the look Rachel gave Tom when he rescued her

But gah his death was so sad... I cried.....

It was such a moving scene... everyone running and escaping... the music.... and Tom stayed with the bomb....

He asked Jack to patch him in to Rachel.....

"I wish there were more time. I would have asked you out."

"I would have said yes."

And her response caused him to catch his breath.... and then....