Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Ken My summer has been pretty good Lots of time by the pool How about yours?
Old 07-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

How are you, Kelsey?
I made my icon.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kelsey, nice to see you again. How are you doing?

Carol, we had sunshine most of the day, but it was pouring when I was riding my bike back from work I was totally soaked

Isa, I have never watched that one either

Ken, did they dub it?

Gaby, are you enjoying your time off?

Dave, whats up?

Any plans for the weekend? I might be going to a Jazz festival over the weekend; it all depends on the weather. I might go and do some more shopping as well..
Old 07-12-2008, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Andie- (View Post)
Gaby, are you enjoying your time off?
It's okay. Right now, I'm jealous of various internationals (I know the UK, Australia, and New Zealand for sure at the moment) are able to see Mamma Mia in theatres now when it doesn't come out to the US until the 18th. So unfair. lol

Anyway, I have now seen up "Out of Gas" for Firefly, such an awesome episode. I've really been enjoying it these last few episodes Also, on Bones, my last ep was "The Superhero in the Alley." I so giggled at the Firefly reference made in episode 9 "The Man in the Fallout Shelter"
I made my icon.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
It's okay. Right now, I'm jealous of various internationals (I know the UK, Australia, and New Zealand for sure at the moment) are able to see Mamma Mia in theatres now when it doesn't come out to the US until the 18th. So unfair. lol

Anyway, I have now seen up "Out of Gas" for Firefly, such an awesome episode. I've really been enjoying it these last few episodes Also, on Bones, my last ep was "The Superhero in the Alley." I so giggled at the Firefly reference made in episode 9 "The Man in the Fallout Shelter"
That's Colin Firth's new movie, right?

The show grows on you, doesn't it? At least I felt that way... to bad they canceled it so soon

Dave, that can be nice as well Maybe you can persuade your mom to buy you the X-Files set this time

I was shopping again today I am really on a roll... 4 more shirts/tops and a coat... everything was on sale
Old 07-12-2008, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's Colin Firth's new movie, right?
Yep, but I'm mostly looking forward to it because of Amanda Seyfried who was Veronica Mars' dead best friend Lilly Kane and the dumb Mean Girl Karen. Also Sarah on Big Love. I've been a fan of hers for a few years now and hoping that this is going to be her big break

Quote:
The show grows on you, doesn't it? At least I felt that way... to bad they canceled it so soon
It really does Watching 1x9 and 1x10 later today.
I made my icon.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-Isa (View Post)
UK or US version?
UK!! I most definitely won't be watching the US version.

Ah, I want to see that new movie too, Gabby. The song is already stuck on my head
Old 07-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The song is already stuck on my head
Hehe, I put the video for "Gimme Gimme Gimme" on my iPod

Just finished Bones ep 16. Man, Adam Baldwin is EVERYWHERE lately. haha.
I made my icon.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDreamy (View Post)
We have a Croatian version of Forbidden Love but it's rather awful. Then again, most of our shows are.
Really? ... I don't know of the entire show, I mainly focus on one couple which has it's fair share of characters. Not really into the whole show, because I don't have that kind of access. I mainly watch via YT and other fan websites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-Isa (View Post)
Ken, I didn't say it sucks! I just said it's really bad. Which it is. But a soap opera being bad has never really kept me from watching it anyway.
I'll give you that. Like I said, I watch for one reason and it's edited to basically 5-8 minutes of a 42 minute episode. So, I can imagine the cheese-whiz pooring out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl (View Post)
Ken My summer has been pretty good Lots of time by the pool How about yours?
I wish I could say the same. I am on a final written warning from work, and I won't be able to take a vacation until after the Summer... hopefully. But, it sounds like your enjoying yours.

Quote:
Ken, did they dub it?
No... they have someone on YouTube add subtitles to the episodes. But, I might actually learn German, since the show peaked my interest.

kenny | credit
Old 07-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gaby, the Firefly reference on Bones was cool Are you enjoying Bones so far? Btw I finished X-Files season 6 *is proud*

Lauren, buy it & watch it. I re-watched a season two favorite of mine the other day You have to let me know what you think about it afterwards!

Ken, ah I see :nod. That makes sense because I had never heard about the US dubbing shows from other countries.... they only do remakes
So no chance for you to go on vacation this summer? That sucks big time. If you could, would you stay home or travel around for a bit during a vacation? for German. I'll warn you though... it's not the easiest languages... at least its not as difficult as Russian
Old 07-12-2008, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ken, ah I see :nod. That makes sense because I had never heard about the US dubbing shows from other countries.... they only do remakes
Me either. But, it sucks that ATWT has a gay couple and they haven't really done anything. They've been together for over a year. On VL, it's like a whole different world. They don't shy away from them being a couple... lots of kissing and everything else. Very entertaining!

Quote:
So no chance for you to go on vacation this summer? That sucks big time. If you could, would you stay home or travel around for a bit during a vacation?
Umm... right now I want to go to either Hawaii or Germany. If those aren't an option, back to Italy, London, or the Islands.

Quote:
for German. I'll warn you though... it's not the easiest languages... at least its not as difficult as Russian
I heard it's similar to English so it's not that hard to pick up. Your saying it is harder?

kenny | credit
Old 07-12-2008, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost soul (View Post)
Me either. But, it sucks that ATWT has a gay couple and they haven't really done anything. They've been together for over a year. On VL, it's like a whole different world. They don't shy away from them being a couple... lots of kissing and everything else. Very entertaining!
ATWT?

Really? That's cool. I have to admit that I am not familiar with VL.

Quote:
Umm... right now I want to go to either Hawaii or Germany. If those aren't an option, back to Italy, London, or the Islands.
Made up your mind about which parts of Germany you'd like to visit first?

Quote:
I heard it's similar to English so it's not that hard to pick up. Your saying it is harder?
German grammar is more difficult imo. But I am sure you can do it
Old 07-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ATWT?
As the World Turns... an American daytime soap opera. The gay couple is Luke/Noah... the teen gay couple with loads of drama, and no romance/happiness. Ever.

Quote:
Really? That's cool. I have to admit that I am not familiar with VL.
It airs in the evenings in Germany. So, it's not primetime, but it's not daytime.

Quote:
Made up your mind about which parts of Germany you'd like to visit first?
Cologne, Berlin, and... Not sure, I've been slightly preoccupied with work recently to think.

Quote:
German grammar is more difficult imo. But I am sure you can do it
Ah... I see. I am going to get a CD set so I can play it in my car. I'd prefer to take a class... but, I don't know how I can swing that.

kenny | credit
Old 07-13-2008, 01:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Gaby, the Firefly reference on Bones was cool Are you enjoying Bones so far? Btw I finished X-Files season 6 *is proud*
Congrats on getting that far with X-files! That means you're like 2/3 done, right?

Anyway, yeah, I'm enjoying Bones. I still don't really care that it's a procedural, but I'm liking the characters more and more, so that's good. Only 5 left of season 1. I would have watched more, but I had a killer headache that forced me to sleep around 9pm. Woke up around 1:15am, looking for ibuprofen. Couldn't find some on my own so I woke up Mom to ask. That helped. Now it's 4:33am and I'm up again, ha.
I made my icon.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
Congrats on getting that far with X-files! That means you're like 2/3 done, right?

Anyway, yeah, I'm enjoying Bones. I still don't really care that it's a procedural, but I'm liking the characters more and more, so that's good. Only 5 left of season 1. I would have watched more, but I had a killer headache that forced me to sleep around 9pm. Woke up around 1:15am, looking for ibuprofen. Couldn't find some on my own so I woke up Mom to ask. That helped. Now it's 4:33am and I'm up again, ha.
ready to watch some more Bones
Closed Thread   Post New Thread