Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2008, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Yellow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
That sucks, McDreamy (I forget your RL name, was it Steve? ) -- btw I was just looking at your profile and also your icon journal. You have the same birthday (month, day) as my dad and the same birth year as my sister And my dad was in Croatia in November I snagged some of your icons for my lj see?
My real name is Stjepo, but most people here call me Steve 'cause they find it hard to remember. Wow, that's quite the coincidence with the b-days and all! The only person I know with the same birthday is Joel Grey (he played Sloane Cloane ). Glad you like my icons.
Old 01-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Master Fan

Oy, Steve, you're room_47? That's funny because I seem to stumble quite often over that journal but I never knew it was you

And Gaby, I totally love that Alice icon from your lj

Andie, to answer your question, I had an awesome time at my grandma's. My parents were quite annoying but everything else was great. My youngest cousin finally let me carry her
I didn't go to the bookstore though because my best friend got me Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse for Christmas And I agree about all the icons and signatures. It's so great to see all the people supporting the fandom.
Old 01-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Yellow, yellow, yellow

Let's see if theyellow ad will come up
Old 01-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

Oh I totally forgot about the yellow stuff.

yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow.

Carol have you always been a Criminal Minds mod? I can't remember seeing that under your avatar before.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Yellow to all the yellows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDreamy (View Post)
My real name is Stjepo, but most people here call me Steve 'cause they find it hard to remember. Wow, that's quite the coincidence with the b-days and all! The only person I know with the same birthday is Joel Grey (he played Sloane Cloane ). Glad you like my icons.
Ah, gotcha. I know, right? re: birthdays. My former co-mod registered to on my dad's birthday haha.
Quote:
And Gaby, I totally love that Alice icon from your lj
Thanks, Alice is so awesome. Still have to read Eclipse though...

I voted for Twilight, btw
I made my icon.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

I voted Twilight too!

Quote:
Oy, Steve, you're room_47? That's funny because I seem to stumble quite often over that journal but I never knew it was you
Hee!
Old 01-06-2008, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Oh so many people who voted Twilight

Yellow, yellow, yellow.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

I'm seeing an advert for "great deals on gold teeth" Gold is sometimes yellow.

Hurray for Twilight!
I made my icon.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Isa I've only been a mod of Criminal Minds for about a week I'm one of the Mod Support Team members, which means that I help to temporarily mod other boards when the moderators are away or when new boards are voted in Criminal Minds won the poll last month, so it's now a board I'll be helping to temporarily mod it for a few months until the board has an established number of posters. Then the mod managers will open up the "permanent" mod positions for applications. At that time new mods will be chosen

The only two boards I "permanently" mod are Alias and Off Topic. I've been temporarily modding Carrie Underwood for a while (the mod applications are being accepted now) and I'll be on Criminal Minds for a bit now

Yellow, yellow yellow!

I have to call Steve Steve because I always get the real name wrong

Gaby The gold isn't cutting it for me.... I want yellow again

Well, I hope all y'all had a good weekend

My weekend has been good Friday night Justin and I had our date; Sat I spent the day with my family (sis and mom and grandma and aunt).

Spent a few hours at Sis's Sat night watching old episodes of Bones and posting here at .

Today I did a bit of yard work (as the temperatures were record highs) and then washed my car and spent the afternoon shooting skeet with my dad and uncle and some of their friends

Carol
Old 01-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Yellow!

Quote:
Gaby The gold isn't cutting it for me.... I want yellow again
Hahahaha.

My weekend was lovely, I bought my new iPod and an external hard drive (750GB ) for my computer, both from eBay today. My iPod is being shipped to my mom's and the hard drive is being shipped to school. I hope my iPod comes before I leave for school. I leave a week from today!
I made my icon.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Yellow

University started today--and I'm ill--again--I hate that
Normally its all the others who get sick permanently--not me

Quote:
My real name is Stjepo, but most people here call me Steve 'cause they find it hard to remember.
That's a great name May I ask where you are from Steve?

Quote:
I hope my iPod comes before I leave for school. I leave a week from today!
Good luck Gaby--I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

I'm going back to bed now--drinking tea and learn a bit

See ya Yellows

T.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yellow

Steve, you had quiet a few names at FF already, didn't you? To type Steve instead of Stjepo is much easier I have to admit

Gaby. hopefully your ipod will arrive in time *fingers crossed* And you should read Eclipse asap. Alice has some great scenes
Do we get to see pics of your new glasses?

Carol, sounds like a relaxing weekend Which Bones episodes did you watch?

Isa, glad you had a good time. How old is your cousin?

Taschka, aw I am sorry to hear that you're sick again Hope you feel better soon Hopefully you went get behind your schedule.

I was visiting a friend of mine yesterday. He cooked lunch and afterwards we watched Pirates of the Caribbean II. I hadn't seen the third one yet, so it was cool. I have to admit I liked the third one much better than the second one
Old 01-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Yellow
Quote:
Good luck Gaby--I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
Thanks, Taschka! And I hope you feel better
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Andie- (View Post)
Gaby. hopefully your ipod will arrive in time *fingers crossed* And you should read Eclipse asap. Alice has some great scenes
I will try!
Quote:
Do we get to see pics of your new glasses?
Once I have them, yep. Apparently Saturday was just for getting the prescription right and picking out the frames. They said 7-10 business days to match the frames and the lenses, but my sister got her new pair in 3 days so hopefully it'll be this soon as well since I am leaving soon At our old place, I think it was just a few hours wait. I guess Wal-Mart is different.
I made my icon.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Isa, glad you had a good time. How old is your cousin?
Well, Xenia will be 2 on May 4th. She's such a lovely child. All three of them are cute (Fabian is 5 and Kim is 7) but she's the cutest. Not as bitchy as the other two

PotC is such a great movie series. I love all three of them (my brother's got them on DVD). Johnny Depp is just so hilarious as Jack

Gaby, I have to wait always that long when I get new glasses. Or when I have to get my glasses fixed. Thank god I have a second pair of glasses otherwise I would walk around blind when I have to get mine repaired.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-Isa (View Post)
Gaby, I have to wait always that long when I get new glasses. Or when I have to get my glasses fixed. Thank god I have a second pair of glasses otherwise I would walk around blind when I have to get mine repaired.
Hehe, my vision isn't totally horrible, but if I'm in the back of some huge lecture hall, it's sometimes hard to see what's on the board. And the eye doc said my prescription is the same now as it was when I got my last pair so it's most definitely good I have a spare.
I made my icon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread