Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2005, 06:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh man... total BUM BUM BUM! Moment when it turned out Sofia was Elena.

I'm finally starting to like season four. Back to old roots.

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 09:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Prediction for season 6. It is revealed that Irina, Yelena, and Katya have a twin brother and sister named Natasha and Boris who both worked for the Bulgarian Secret Service.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl
Hmmmmm....sounds like a jam-packed eppy
Could that have been anymore not the case? This one totally dragged. What was even more annoying was there was no resolution to Sloane going crazy over that guy last week. It was like it never happened. WTF? Bad writers! Bad!

Heeeee. Marshall being Dr Evil. And I loved him with that helmet thing on I wonder how many takes it took for Ron to not laugh while talking to him There wasn't enough Marshall this week.

Yawn got owned by a hacker? Bwah! Dixon had to save his ass, as is to be expected. "I would have had him"? Yeah, only if he'd tripped on his shoelace

Dixon was so cool in this one! And it was so sad how he had to kill that guy. Although that Rames (sp?) agent was going by his real name? Wouldn't a check of his background show him to be a CIA agent? I'm glad he's not dead. When Dixon had to shoot him I was hoping that he wouldn't shoot him fatally. He was cool.

When Sloane pulled that print off his hand I was all, "Can't you stop being evil for five seconds!" I have a hard time believing the necklace would get past all the anti-surveillance measures APO must have. I mean, come on, that's really stupid.

SpyDaddy! Why was there not more of him? That doctor guy is so evil; he was pushing Jack way too hard. That pill thing was so gross. I was like, "Stop picking your hand to pieces!" and then when he pulled the pill out, EW.

Elena. Sigh. I got spoiled for that by reading the ABC release for the next episode I'm trying to go spoiler free, and ABC are the monkey's who spoil me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja
Prediction for season 6. It is revealed that Irina, Yelena, and Katya have a twin brother and sister named Natasha and Boris who both worked for the Bulgarian Secret Service.
Duuuuuuuuuuuude! Don't give them ideas!
Old 04-29-2005, 01:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Whoa totally didn't see that Yelena thing! But I just KNEW that there was something up with that necklace! Dixon's accent sounded funny everytime he talked I couldn't help but giggle. God I had to look away everytime Jack started peeling that skin off and then when he dug into his skin and took that thing out.. GAG.

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?
Buttacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 03:05 AM
Elite Fan

Although this was a good episode, it still didn't live up to the hype online and the great promotions that ABC was running for it. Back with a more detailed review later if I rewatch the tape that is

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Okay, is J.J trying to kill me? I love Syd, ever emotionally torn Dixon, Vaughn and his cute self. Eric, Marshall and his unbeatable comedic relief. And I'm slowly but surely developing a serious girl crush on Nadia. Of course I love's me some shady, deliciously evil Sloane.

But Jack...Jack is by far my favorite character on this show. No one...and I mean no one pulls off stoic, emotional detachment like him...and now he's dying...??? Wanted to buckets of tears the other night. J.J. can't do this to me. In my humblest...there is no Alias for me without Jack.

Don't die Jack...don't die!!!
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Darbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 03:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbi
Don't worry. This is Alias. No one ever dies. Weiss took a bullet to the head if I remember. Even if we saw his body cremated and his ash's thrown in the ocean... that still wouldn't stop him from coming back smoking a cigar next episode.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbi
Okay, is J.J trying to kill me? I love Syd, ever emotionally torn Dixon, Vaughn and his cute self. Eric, Marshall and his unbeatable comedic relief. And I'm slowly but surely developing a serious girl crush on Nadia. Of course I love's me some shady, deliciously evil Sloane.

But Jack...Jack is by far my favorite character on this show. No one...and I mean no one pulls off stoic, emotional detachment like him...and now he's dying...??? Wanted to buckets of tears the other night. J.J. can't do this to me. In my humblest...there is no Alias for me without Jack.

Ditto
Old 04-29-2005, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Jack won't die. There's no way in hell JJ would do that.

Didn't Weiss get shot in the neck?
Old 05-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Fireboard
Jack won't die. There's no way in hell JJ would do that.

Didn't Weiss get shot in the neck?
Yes-- Weiss was shot in the neck last year and survived :nod
Old 05-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Passionate Fan

did you guys hear the lost reference???

When Syd and Nadia went to the airport to pick up Sofia, there is call over the loudspeaker for Oceanic nonstop flight to Sydney departing gate 17

Even Lucifer retained his beauty after his fall. Julian Sark
The True Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The True Cat
did you guys hear the lost reference???

When Syd and Nadia went to the airport to pick up Sofia, there is call over the loudspeaker for Oceanic nonstop flight to Sydney departing gate 17
No, I didn't. But now you've given me a reason to pop the tape in again.

It was an ok episode. It was weird seeing Syd not out on a mission. She was grounded, and I would've preferred her out then Vaughn/Dixon ...

Jack was worrying me ... and Sloane too.

So, Sophia is Elena ... was that supposed to shock me? And the necklace, Very subtle.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

HI!...

I'm from Ecuador... well i'm super fan of Dawson's Creek.--- and Smallville... well...
I've heard about ALIAS, but i never watched... but... recently a channell will transmite (on air)... here in my country... in spanish...

I ask... is really great ALIAS??

I'll see it... i wanna know something about the serie... webpages, fan club, etc.. How many seasons??
what is on air now?? how caps has??

Pdta: Sorry for my english
Richardjer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

T.
Big Head want Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

I have my dvd's ready already
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Violent Delights is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread