Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2004, 11:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Alias 3x18 - "Unveiled" Episode Discussion

“Unveiled” – Sydney and Jack warn a disbelieving Vaughn about their suspicions of Lauren being the CIA mole. Meanwhile, Bomani (Djimon Hounsou, Academy Award-nominee for “In America,” “Gladiator,” “Amistad”) and Sark take possession of the Rambaldi machine, Sydney and Vaughn must stop a Covenant virus that’s crippling medical facilities around the world, Sloane's secret is revealed to Jack, and Bomani begins to lose faith in Lauren’s ability to carry out her Covenant missions.

“Alias” stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Geno Silva as Diego Machuca, Djimon Hounsou as Kazari Bomani, Vincent Riotta as Dr. Viadro, Morgan Weisser as Cypher and Jordi Caballero as technician.

“Unveiled” was written by Monica Breen & Alison Schapker and directed by Jack Bender.

Remember Alias airs at 10ET time tonite! Happy Easter everyone!
Old 04-11-2004, 11:58 AM
Total Fan

Wooo yes! new ep! This one is supposed to be amazing. Yeeeeeeeah i'm so excited.
Old 04-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

New episode, woo-ha!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 04:26 PM
Loyal Fan

This episode sounds as if it'll KICK ASS! Only a few more hours... :moans:

Kate: It must be cold without your trunks.
Sawyer: You bet. How about you come a little closer and warm me up?
JNorky74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

1 hour and 50 minutes to go!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Dreamer 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 06:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Why does ABC screw around with Alias so much? It's always getting pre-empted by something or they move the time slot. Now some idiotic Nick and Jessica variety show bumps it to 10 pm?

Has it been renewed for another year? If it hasn't the ABC network suits only have themselves to blame. It's as if they want the show to fail. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 06:59 PM
New Fan

Hi!!
I just watch the show here in Canada and it was really good!!

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

what da *****? Nick and Jessica?
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by angel24:
<STRONG>Hi!!
I just watch the show here in Canada and it was really good!!

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I am so jealous... can't wait.... thirty minutes
Old 04-11-2004, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

I hope this is the end of Lauren. Everybody knows... now it's time to nuke the b!tch.

And Lauren must has some kind of museum... cos we knew she had Vaughn's balls in a jar... now Sark's. Unless Sark is playing her.

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited NaijaChiqa ]
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 04-11-2004, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I don't want to spoil our other spies but yay Syd, Jack and Vaughn!!! Of course that Sark scene in the end made me jumped, totally unexpected. and the promo for next week WOW!!!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Dreamer 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

So, a new Alias was on tonight...

And it just proves to me that the next few episodes are going to be jam-packed and hopefully good. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I wonder where this whole Sloane/Irina affair thing will go. Ew, just thinking about it makes me disgusted but oh well. I'm glad that Jack found out and it wasn't a long-drawn out process like the Lauren thing is.

I love my SpyDaddy! Jack redeems every episode for me. And maybe it was because of my extreme hatred for Vaughn in this moment but this is how I wanted that one scene between him and Jack to end. Forgive me if the first quote is not how he said it.

Vaughn: Lauren is not Irina and I am certaintly not you.
Jack: Thank God for that. Because you have no spine and I don't like you and you're naivity to this situation disgusts me and has most likely made Sydney realize what a dumbass you. Why, I'd rather see her with Sark than you.

:Sigh: My wishful thinking.

Don't get me wrong, the Lauren thing was good, but after having the last few episodes be cliffhangers with someone being suspicious, it's getting tiresome. I want some new revelations coming around, which they better.

The whole Passenger thing is intriguing..Irina being the passenger..interesting. Wonder why that guy was so fearful of Syd though. Can't wait to see that play out.

Thank God Vaughn finally realized his wife was double crossing him. When Jack told him the story about how he knew the one time Irina kissed him that she was a traitor or whatever, I knew it was going to happen.

I kind of wish Weiss would have been the one to find out about Lauren first, but why give Weiss a storyline? It will just take away from all the screen time Lauren apparently needs. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Ew, and stop having Sark be up Lauren's butt. Have him be his own person. I miss my old Sark. I don't know how I feel about him shooting that one guy but oh well.

Syd was awesome in the fighting scenes, loved it when she kicked the globe and it went flying. I love the bangs on her. They are such a fun change.

Anyone else screaming "dumbass!" at Vaughn throughout the episode? Seriously, though, come on man! Pick up on it!! Maybe it's because I'm tired of this Lauren arc, but I am glad he finally grew half a brain. *sigh* They need to dress him in black like that one episode so that I can start to like him again.

Next week's looks good. Hopefully it will live up to the expectations.
Old 04-11-2004, 09:49 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Naijachiqa:
Unless Sark is playing her.
God i hope is playing her!!!!

[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

Was anyone else screaming at Vaughn? Heck yeah!

This is what I wrote at another site. I used to love him now... ehm... let's just not go there.

Truer words haven't been spoken. Lauren is not Irina and Vaughn is DEFINITELY not Jack. Like, duh! And yeah, Vaughn, darling, the world does not revolve around you, you prick. This is not about Jack thinking little of you or Sydney projecting because she's still in love with you. This is because Lauren's actions are suspicious!!! Look and you shall see... seek and you shall find, you conceited excuse for a spy.

Yeah, smart Vaughn, you couldn’t shoot the doctor’s hand? You had to kill him just so that he wouldn’t be able to describe Lauren to you or reveal The Passenger. Right? The Hardy boys can run circles around you. Well... at least it looks like he’s found a clue. Hopefully, Lauren will come up from behind and bash him in the head. (Although the preview suggests otherwise).
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 04-11-2004, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Woah. Probably one of the best after Crossings - the season is finally picking up. Heh.

Quote:
Vaughn: Lauren is not Irina and I am certaintly not you.
Jack: Thank God for that. Because you have no spine and I don't like you and you're naivity to this situation disgusts me and has most likely made Sydney realize what a dumbass you. Why, I'd rather see her with Sark than you.
*snerk*

Oh, Katie? Word. Wordwordword.

All the Lauren aspects of the ep - so amazingly aggravating. I wish he would've caught her in that room in time..how he discovered the wig & gun at the end seemed a bit anti-climatic.

Anyhooters - enough complaining, since it was by far the best ep we've had in awhile. Squee! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"I don't regret having married her" & "It was a happy time" [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
So. Much. Love.

I hope Jack doesn't believe the affair crap right away ; His reaction to hearing it wasn't what I had expected, actually. I thought he'd close in as usual, and not get back at Sloane.
Condemning him was good though, lmao.

Too bad when Irina comes back it'll be S2 all over again. Unless by some miracle the affair NEVER took place, and, yeah.

Sark acting all protective-like about Lauren? Meh. *shakes head*

Oh. And Dixon sending S & V together for every mission? BWAH.

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited X-6_494 ]
X-6_494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread