Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2004, 09:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Alias 3x16 - "Taken"

Next Episode: Sunday, March 21
"Taken"

When Dixon's children are kidnapped by Sark, he turns to Sydney in a desperate attempt to rescue them. Meanwhile, Lauren's work as a double agent comes under intense pressure when her estranged father, Senator Reed, shuts her out of intelligence briefings. But she proves her worth when she frames Sloane as the mole inside the CIA-bringing his relationship with Dr. Barnett (Patricia Wettig) into the crossfire.

This program carries a TV-14,V parental guideline. ~

Thought I'd get this started..does the description always have a parental guideline with it? I never noticed before...
Rob on Edward:""He's intensely lonely. You think you'll never have anything in your life, and not even in your life...for eternity, suddenly you meet this 1 thing that provides everything that you've ever wanted in over 100 years and yet you can feel the time slipping away so quickly, like her lifespan is non-exsistant."

Last edited by Big Head want Dolly; 08-07-2011 at 02:11 AM
IfITellUIllHav2KillU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hmm... I hadn't noticed a parental guidance before, either.

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I can't wait!
Old 03-21-2004, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

What did Jack notice at the end?
X-6_494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 08:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Well. That little thing strapped to Syd's neck was very anti-climatic. "Clip this - all is well!" *sigh* Good episode though, I hope Jack figured out Lauren was evil!
Old 03-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by X-6_494:
<STRONG>What did Jack notice at the end?</STRONG>
Mmm, I had to explain this to my aunt too. Remember when they were listening to the airplanes black box? And they heard Sark's cellphone call? He said 'Not if I see you first, love' and that is exactly the same thing Lauren said to Vaughn at the end. So Jack was just putting 2 and 2 together [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Hehehe go Spydaddy
icon *
Pavlov's Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

OMG I loved when Jack caught that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. I am just hoping that he watches her and does not disclose anything. I don't want Sydney and Vaughn back together.

The Sarkney [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. I screamed when they were going to put that collar on the daughter. I scream no Sark put it on Sydney [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Then Sydney stepped up and I let out the weirdest squeel [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited Atti's Angel ]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 09:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Well, Carl did a great job, running through the gambit of emotions he had to portray.

Ya know how can those writers make you feel bad for Sloane one moment and then the next be gritting your teeth at him and going ewwwww!

Weiss looked like he was needing a haircut this episode, lookin a little shaggy. Nice to see him in the action again, I really hope GG will continue his work with Alias.

Wasn't that impressed with Senator Reed.

Actually wasn't that impressed with the whole show, when did airplanes actually get the capabilty to land on autopilot? In all the other shows when a drastic plane problem happens the hapless passenger can leave the airplane on autopilot until it needs to land then the control tower always has to 'Talk' them down.

Loved Syd out in the desert ih her Odyssey/dunebuggy, looked like she was having fun.
Also wished we had a little more time in Project Blackholes lab holding area, I wanted to see the Rambaldi pieces more.What is up with the IRINA artifact? Cool box tho...

Spydaddy rocks! Also loved Marshalls comment about if anyone took his miniMitch how he would respond.

Next week looks better.

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited IfITellUIllHav2KillU ]
Rob on Edward:""He's intensely lonely. You think you'll never have anything in your life, and not even in your life...for eternity, suddenly you meet this 1 thing that provides everything that you've ever wanted in over 100 years and yet you can feel the time slipping away so quickly, like her lifespan is non-exsistant."
IfITellUIllHav2KillU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 09:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

I liked how Jack noticed it. I hope he burns Lauren. But that's just me.

I thought the episode for the most part was alright. Nothing big or anything. But I got really intrigued with the box and the "Irina" inscribed in it. And I want to see how it will affect Syd later on.
Old 03-21-2004, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by IfITellUIllHav2KillU:
<STRONG>when did airplanes actually get the capabilty to land on autopilot? </STRONG>
Yeah i was wondering that too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The Rambaldi room was amazing. I loved that scene. I too wanted more time. And when she said the piece was not there, I just thought it was invisable [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] *slaps forhead* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 10:21 PM
New Fan

Jack so figured it out that sark and lauren are in cahoots (sp?) with each other. I loved that part. Poor dixon, he's been through so much, and i even felt a b it sorry for sloan, being accused of being the mole. The minimitchel thing was cute, that marshall, so funny. All in all, it was an ok eppy, b ut not like last weeks and next weeks looks even better!
rain333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 12:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

ah wait--nvermind, found my answer [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-21-2004: Message edited sprinkle13181 ]
Old 03-22-2004, 12:11 AM
Loyal Fan

What was with NiceLauren? She's really no fun. haha I'm really excited for next week.
Old 03-22-2004, 12:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
The Sarkney . I screamed when they were going to put that collar on the daughter. I scream no Sark put it on Sydney . Then Sydney stepped up and I let out the weirdest squeel
*sqeels* Me too!!! That was one of the best Sarkney moments ever! *rushs to go find caps for fanart*

Yes, I definatly agree with you guys about the "Nice Lauren", as if she could ever be nice *hah*. They're trying to make Sark look like a cold-blooded physco and put all the evilness on him. And whats up with the sudden Vaughn smooching up to Lauren bit? Last time I checked they weren't getting along very nicely...oh well, the trailer for next weeks episode cheered me up [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
FanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

I'm just so happy that Jack got a clue at the end... I've already had enough of Lauren, not because of Vaughn (because he's begun to annoy me), but seriously, she's reeked enough Havoc.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 01:02 AM
Master Fan

Hee hee! So the collar thing is Sarkney. I was wondering when I read the spoilers for it earlier whether they were going to Sarkney-fy it. Now it makes the wait to get the ep even longer [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm glad you enjoyed the Sarkney Shelly and FanGirl [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ugh, I really hope they don't continue to make Sark's character too black. I don't want Sark to be responsible whenever they need someone dead [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

The only thing that pisses me off about Jack not having known is that, hello? SpyDaddy rules the freaking universe and he was fooled by the boob that is Lauren? Her character just continues to ruin good characters [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited Sir Fireboard ]