Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2021, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Irina returned from the mission to Moscow to provide intel on her former handlers and defect to the CIA. The next task required them to fool Elena and retrieve the blueprints for the Rambaldi device that was a major threat to civilization and therefore couldn't be allowed to succeed. Sydney arrived at the APO bunker and decided to get Nadia a new cup of tea while she prepared her mission to Glasgow. Once there, she encountered a furious Glaswegian agent who had mistaken her skirt for a kilt. Nadia explained that it wasn't the look that mattered and that they were needed to gather samples for similar Rambaldi clothes to design invisible underwear. Luckily, the mission was going well and no-one suspected that they could sneak around the local pubs to surveil her Majesty, who had decided to look for her liaison with GCHQ, who promptly decided on a whiskey for the meeting. This resulted in a chance for her butler, disguised as a football manager, to catch Nadia's missing files that had been copied from Rambaldi's favourite manuscript. There were many agents from the other side of the country who had been trying to find the source of leaks, but they had to play a traditional game of hide and seek until Nadia took a swing at one of the closest agents, to secure the only copy of the manuscript. Once she had gotten a sufficient lead, Nadia left the area and called Sydney, who had a similar plan for getting out of the area, namely the train that headed out of the UK to France. Nadia told Syd about the fascinating number of ways she had argued with the immigration office when a suspect tried to run across the border into England. Luckily, there was dessert.

THE END.
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 12-31-2021, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Perfect

T.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread