Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2007, 11:24 PM
New Fan

What song do you think should have been in Dawson's Creek and wasn't??

hello, im new here im already a member of a couple of other Dawson's Creek forums.anyway, i'll start

I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack-this song would have fit perfectly in Dawson's Creek it pretty much describes Dawson, Jen, Pacey, Joey and all the other characters lives.

Time of Your Life (Good Riddance) by Green Day-this is a very versatile song and can be played for pretty much anything so it would have fit well in Dawson's Creek.

Only Wanna Be With You by Hootie & The Blowfish-this song could have been played for any couple that was in love.

In The Meantime by Spacehog-this is a song of epic poportions, it can be played for anything really.

I Can Love You Like That by John Michael Montgomery-need i say more??
Old 09-11-2007, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

standing still by Jewel, which sums up the who PDJ triangle

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 09-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Since we can't have too many threads, could you move that discussion to the general discussion thread?

I'm closing the thread for now

I would hate to miss another boat
Closed Thread   Post New Thread