Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2020, 06:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songofjoy (View Post)
Without spoiling anything, there are some fans out there who are diehard PJ fans and encourage first timers to skip this season. I am in the minority and honestly I LOVE this season. I remember the feeling I had when it first debuted and my heart was happy. But that’s how I felt about season 6 too. My advice is to just watch this season and embrace the newness of the characters and the places they are at in life. If it helps, try to imagine yourself in their scenarios. I know I’ve been Joey, I’ve been Dawson and I’ve been Pacey at times in my life and the reactions are relatable. Just be open to the newness and enjoy it. ❤️
I am curious about the newness and excitement—or experiencing where they are in there life and relationships ...There are plenty of couples on television who have strong, lovable ... They're close-knit and they stick together even when the unexpected happens ... Their love story is just starting and Im ready to see where it ends up and come together I hope this isn't the end but you have made me feel better and inspired me to go on and see this season I wasn't going to but now I am going to see this though. So thank you

Absolutely yes I can related to many of the characters but mostly Jen I see myself in her alot.

I will be back with an update but now I am off to go back and watch Dawson Creek here we go may you be with me
Old 07-28-2020, 08:14 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, since it's your first time watching the season you might as well watch all the episodes. I personally hate S5 but you might as well rip the bandaid off lol, but thankfully their story is better in S6.
Old 07-28-2020, 09:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, since it's your first time watching the season you might as well watch all the episodes. I personally hate S5 but you might as well rip the bandaid off lol, but thankfully their story is better in S6.
I don’t view it as a sore at all. I really feel the people that are so down on this season really just can’t look at the whole beauty of this season. There is so much to appreciate even as a PJ fan. I adored PJ together and this is actually one of my favorite seasons. Mainly because I can understand Pacey in this season and I understand a lot about him too in season 6... I WAS him in both those seasons lol.
Old 07-28-2020, 11:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think adding unnecessary drama. Like a d and j kiss. But I didn't hate s5 and 6. J and P feel like two tortured souls. I think true love is the souls recognition of its counterpart in another. Their was true recognition of that by KW. Ignoring the meet cute 0f d and j. Watching movies in his room. But the true love of J and P.

Last edited by 3ku11; 07-28-2020 at 11:33 PM
Old 07-28-2020, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I couldn't imagine her ending up with anyone but Pacey. I do feel for the DJo fans though, they are as die hard as we are, but for me I just didn't feel the chemistry with them. They were always better off just being friends. Their friendship was much stronger than their romantic relationship.
I agree with you and honestly their friendship is something special just being dear friends to each other. Everyone needs a best friend.

Pacey saw joey as a whole person. He loved her for everything she was.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 07-29-2020, 01:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Started the pilot of DC again. Funny seeing early J and P. Boy she hated him lmao. A love hate relationship. That matured into a mutual attraction.
Old 07-29-2020, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I'm not a fan of S5, but I think first time watchers need to see it to appreciate the entire series. It does get better.
Old 07-29-2020, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don’t hate season 5 but I don’t love it. Season 6 in regards to these two was a lot better.
I am an original”
Old 07-29-2020, 04:36 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ku11 (View Post)
Started the pilot of DC again. Funny seeing early J and P. Boy she hated him lmao. A love hate relationship. That matured into a mutual attraction.
I just remember hating S5, especially them forcing Dawson and Joey again *pukes* I loved early Pacey/Joey too. Their fights and banter were even more raw and primal in S1. I'm not surprised it turned into attraction, you could tell Joey was always attracted to Pacey and "hate" turning into love is always a trope on TV. That's one of the reasons the sexual tension between them was so juicy to watch lol.
Old 07-29-2020, 06:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

“It's a thin line between love and hate,” "I loved how Joey and Pacey's relationship was approached on the show. It wasn't like other 'will they/won't they' relationships where they'd ...are literally the best couple ever. They slowly fell in love and accept each other for who they are. They teach each other how to let go of the bad parts of themselves but I cannot wait to see a new side of their friendship develope and where it goes and when they see each other for the first time again

I love getting the mix reviews about DC and pj this is exciting news

Absolutely I don't really understand him and all I want to know is where Pacey is coming from so I'm glad and appreciated that I will get to see that

Starting season five tonight here goes
Old 07-29-2020, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm watching Kiss Kiss Bang Bang right now and that speech Pacey gives to Joey about fitting in with the College crowd just melts my heart every time. He is just so PERFECT

As much as I love PJo, I am an even bigger Pacey fan and I love him no matter what, so I didn't hate S5 because Pacey is in it. And he just keeps getting sexier.

Just an example of one scene and it isn't a spoiler just plain sexy.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 07-29-2020, 08:21 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^That was one of the only scenes I liked in S5, that was a nice moment between them. I loved how Pacey was a very supportive boyfriend in S4, their relationship was written so well and realistically.
Old 07-30-2020, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm watching Kiss Kiss Bang Bang right now and that speech Pacey gives to Joey about fitting in with the College crowd just melts my heart every time. He is just so PERFECT

As much as I love PJo, I am an even bigger Pacey fan and I love him no matter what, so I didn't hate S5 because Pacey is in it. And he just keeps getting sexier.

Spoiler:
I agree im a huge PJer but i adore Pacey, hes my fav character!!

I love how pacey is wise beyond his years.and sexy as hell. I enjoyed season 5 too.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 07-30-2020, 09:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I missed coming to this site because I was too busy fangirling over Pacey yes I absolutely agree I love him on his own from what iv seen Pacey has changed out of everyone and im stocked to see how his storyline goes in s5 and where it takes him but yes I love Joshua Jackson always have bee watching him since his mighty ducks days which I still own on video cassette and hes also from Canada just like me which makes me love him more
Its a totally awesome show and I was screaming and jumping and fangirling all the way through.

Thanks for posting this picture OMG! This melts my heart dame can't wait too see this scene and episode

He gets better looking with age he's so handsome
Old 07-30-2020, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songofjoy (View Post)
Oh ok, I was asking because I’m looking into making video again and was hoping someone might be willing to upload or send me some clips.
Yeah I don't have any clips that are even HQ that you could use. I got a lot downloading online & from my own VCR.

I'm glad I enjoyed most of the couples on this show. I know it's hard when you only like one couple but with DC I shipped PJo DJo & Pandie after lots of rewatches I was hardcore DJo only at first.

I enjoyed some of the others at times like Dawson/Jen & Pacey/Audrey.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Closed Thread   Post New Thread