I'll go with #2

This #1

or

That #2

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 06-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to go with #2 just because I loved that whole scene and Pacey was, well

This #1

or That #2

icon credit: crash landing
Old 06-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

I will go with #2

This #1

or

That #2

Old 06-09-2016, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#1.

This #1

Or That #2
Old 06-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Doing housework and just needed to sit for a minute

I'm bringing this over from the Joshua Jackson Board, so sorry for interrupting the PJo This or That.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
Greg Berlanti is really to thank for the PJ stuff. I wonder if KW would have wrote them. He said he wanted to put them together eventually. I doubt he would have wrote them as a love story like the season 3 writers
If Kevin had stayed with the show I don't think even he would have been able to ignore the on screen chemistry between Josh and Katie and I think he would have put them together. Plus as much as showrunners like to deny it, the popularity of certain cast members does play a part in where a story will go and Pacey shot right up there in popularity and they have to do something about that.

It's crazy the amount of comments I see on Social Media from girls (and guys) saying how they want a Pacey Witter in their life or why can't they find their own Pacey Witter or Pacey Witter ruined all men for them

If they didn't think of that until S3 then I would be very surprised. Just look at some of the gifs from the opening credits and some of these are from S1.

She's laying closer to Pacey here (I know it is possible that it's because they were dating, but the opening credits would have been filmed early on, so maybe he's just her crush at the time)

And then there's this, she's facing Pacey and not Dawson, if she was that into Dawson, she would have been facing him.

Oh look another one from S1 and this one pretty much speaks for itself and we barely even see Dawson here.

Hmmm is all I have to say here.

Pacey never seems to be very far away

But then we eventually know why he's always so close

I love how they have their fingers entwined here and that she's looking over her right shoulder which puts the focus only on him instead of looking over the other shoulder where she could basically include everyone.

The only two interacting in this one are Pacey and Joey and they are on each end, so cute how he throws grass at her like when you have a crush on someone.

Old 06-09-2016, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I did notice all those moments in the S1 and S2 openings. PJ were everywhere from the beginning.

I agree, I don't think KW could've denied the chemistry between Josh and Katie. KW said that he noticed the chemistry in Double Date and said they eventually would get together. He just put it on hold.

Whether or not KW would've written the PJ romance as well, we will never know. I do think that he would've tried to write Dawson in a better light in the triangle, but given how he wrote PJ in the series finale, it's obvous that he got caught up in the chemistry, too. He said as much about the hug and food fight.
Old 06-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for bringing that over JJH85

Quote:
I did notice all those moments in the S1 and S2 openings. PJ were everywhere from the beginning.
agree

Quote:
I agree, I don't think KW could've denied the chemistry between Josh and Katie. KW said that he noticed the chemistry in Double Date and said they eventually would get together. He just put it on hold.
good point

Quote:
Whether or not KW would've written the PJ romance as well, we will never know. I do think that he would've tried to write Dawson in a better light in the triangle, but given how he wrote PJ in the series finale, it's obvous that he got caught up in the chemistry, too. He said as much about the hug and food fight.
agree. I could have seen him making Pacey worse than Dawson in the triangle. I could be wrong. I remember him saying that too

I love both of those ChristinaL80. I will go with #2. I love how angsty it is when they are holding each other and when he rubs his nose across her forehead and then kisses it

This #1

or

That #2

Old 06-09-2016, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the first one so #1 for me

This neck kiss #1

or That neck kiss #2

Old 06-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)

I personally think KW would have written the P/J romance because he noticed their chemistry. I do wonder sometimes how it would have gone if he had written it.
I am an original”
Old 06-09-2016, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

good point msstock87

I will go with #1

This #1

or

That #2

Old 06-10-2016, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I personally think KW would have written the P/J romance because he noticed their chemistry. I do wonder sometimes how it would have gone if he had written it.
It would have been different. There's no question. Social media wasn't like today, but I don't think KW could've ignored the popularity of Pacey and Joey. I think that he would have tried to write a good triangle.

This #1

Or That #2
Old 06-10-2016, 12:05 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Like I said before, I'm just glad they recognized the chemistry and always planned to go back to it later (S3) cause I've seen so many times when two people have so much chemistry and it's ignored for the forced, chemistryless pairing. Like what they did to TSJ Todd and Evangeline on OLTL for years I'm glad they did it, Pacey/Joey was the best thing to happen on DC IMO. They were the only couple I really shipped on DC. I liked Dawson/Gretchen (and would of liked him with Nikki as well if they didn't wimp out there) when I rewatched S4 but it wasn't anything compared to P/J.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Another couple's list.
Pacey and Joey, Dawson's Creek from The 50 Greatest TV Couples Ever | E! News
Quote:
Dawson who? The creek (and our hearts) always truly belonged to Capeside's wittiest underdogs.
Old 06-10-2016, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Like I said before, I'm just glad they recognized the chemistry and always planned to go back to it later (S3) cause I've seen so many times when two people have so much chemistry and it's ignored for the forced, chemistryless pairing. Like what they did to TSJ Todd and Evangeline on OLTL for years I'm glad they did it, Pacey/Joey was the best thing to happen on DC IMO. They were the only couple I really shipped on DC. I liked Dawson/Gretchen (and would of liked him with Nikki as well if they didn't wimp out there) when I rewatched S4 but it wasn't anything compared to P/J.
totally agree. I have felt that way about other couples too

Quote:
Another couple's list.
Pacey and Joey, Dawson's Creek from The 50 Greatest TV Couples Ever | E! News

Quote:
Dawson who? The creek (and our hearts) always truly belonged to Capeside's wittiest underdogs.

thanks for bringing this over ChristinaL80

I will go with #2

This # 1

or

That #2

Old 06-10-2016, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that list! I love that they still make couple's lists.
I am an original”
Closed Thread   Post New Thread