Dawson's Creek

Double post.
Old 11-26-2015, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#9 - 3 votes - Eliminated.
#11 - 1 vote

Justyne, I added Pacey's quote to #4. It does make it funnier.

hshapir2, I love the parallels between Double Date and Castaways, too.

Part 1 - Pacey and Joey Favorite Quotes Survivor

*Vote for your least favorite quote[s].
*You may vote only once every round.
*The quote[s] will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
The winner of Part 1 will go up against the winner of Part 2 in an ultimate round.

Round 2

1. JOEY: You did it again. You grabbed my ass.
PACEY: Like you even have one.

2. JOEY: Pervert
PACEY: Prude

3. DR. RAND: Joey, meet your new lab partner.
JOEY: Him?!
PACEY: Her?! you never told me I was going to be working with a repressed control freak!
JOEY: And you never told me my grade was dependent upon some remedial underachiever!
DR. RAND: Well, wonderful. I see no introductions are necessary.

4. JOEY [to Pacey]: Let me get this straight. You tried to create some kind of snail menage a trois?
PACEY: Well it sounds pretty stupid when you say it out loud.

5. PACEY: You know, it's amazing. A personality like yours and you still can't get any dates.
JOEY: Even more amazing. A personality like yours and you can.

6. JOEY: Wait a second. You want me to get naked?
PACEY: Please, this is not for my enjoyment.

7. PACEY: No peeking.
JOEY: Oh, yeah, the idea of seeing you in your birthday suit is really my idea of a thrill.

8. JOEY [to Pacey]: You take one more step in this direction and I can almost guarantee you a permanent disability.

9. Eliminated Round 1

10. JOEY: Of all the people to see me like this; it had to be you.
PACEY: You know, it's a new year. Who knows you and I could become friends.
JOEY: Pacey, I'm upset enough as it is.

11. JOEY[to Pacey]: We're going to keep changing our minds.. and sometimes even our hearts.

12. JOEY [to Pacey]: Then maybe you are one? Come on, I mean I thought you were a loser for years but you never believed me.

13. PACEY: When does a person start believing the general consesus about themselves?
Joey: When it's right.

14. PACEY [to Principal]: Well, coming from a just-minded soul such as yourself, I’m sure your punishment will be nothing but fair, sir.
JOEY: Well thank you, Eddie Haskell.
PACEY: Where is your school spirit Josephine?
JOEY: I think I left it cowering in the bushes.
PACEY: Now that is a gross misconception. I hurled myself upon the flames of responsibility.
JOEY: I hope a deer tick crawled in your ear and laid eggs.

15. JOEY: Permission to come aboard?
Pacey: Permission granted.

16. DANCE INSTRUCTOR: Right. You see what I mean? See the hostility, the way they’re wary with each other. Not to mention the whole bickering and name calling. Now these two clearly are in the early stages of some screwball mating ritual.
PACEY: What?
JOEY: Okay, you got it all wrong lady.
PACEY: Completely!
JOEY: Actually, you could not be more wrong.

17. PACEY [to Dawson about Joey]: Look at her — she’s a freakin’ goddess. How long do you think it’s gonna be before some guy, somewhere, notices that and gets interested in her?

18. PACEY : You want to know something Miss Josephine Potter? I think the world may just surprise you yet. I mean you fall in love, and it doesn’t work out, you think it will never happen, but it does, believe me it does, in the strangest of places. (He looks down).

19. PACEY: Yeah, she is pretty. She is very, very pretty. She’s actually the kind of pretty that gives you butterflies, you know what I mean?
DOUG: Yeah, never lose the butterflies.

20. PACEY: So then what you’re really saying then is given the highly dysfunctional nature of our relationship this is actually how you express concern for me.
JOEY: You’ve got to learn to read between the banter, Pacey.

21. JOEY: Pacey, if I was going to thank you for anything, it would be for being yourself, and, you know, for not caring about what anybody else thinks, and for knowing in your heart what’s right and wrong, and…for being there this year…when I needed you the most.

22.PACEY [to Joey at the wall he bought her]: Oh, I just thought your next endeavor should be bigger and better than your last one. You know, it’s important that you keep growing both as a person and as an artist. I also got you this. [He gives her a gallon of paint.] Now, I know it’s not gonna cover the whole thing, but as the saying goes, “the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

23. JOEY: Pacey, you’re unbelievable. I mean, as soon as I think I have you all figured out, you go and you do something so outrageous—that completely challenges me in a way that no one else would even think of, that … in case I don’t say it enough, thank you.
PACEY It’s about time, Potter.

24.PACEY [to Buzz about Joey]: She’s so beautiful that every time you look at her, your knees tremble, your heart just melts, and you know right then and there, without any reservations that there is order and meaning to the universe.

25. BUZZ She’s a hottie.
PACEY: Oh, yeah.

26. JOEY: No, because I’m 16, and in my entire life there’s been 2 people who actually know me, Pacey. Dawson and…
PACEY: This A.J. guy didn’t know you. I don’t care how you felt about him, Jo, he didn’t know you, cause if he did, he never would have walked away.
JOEY: I was going to say you, Pacey.

27.JOEY: It means that… I guess it… It means that I can talk to you, and that you’re there for me…
PACEY: Don’t you ever get tired of talking?
JOEY: No. I don’t…
PACEY: Well I get tired of talking…
JOEY: I don’t get tired. I don’t…
PACEY: I don’t want to talk anymore.
JOEY: What are you trying to say? Why are we standing
[KISS]

28.JOEY: Pacey, get your butt away from me.
PACEY: My butt wants nothing to do with your butt, okay?

29.PACEY: You know for a bright girl, you can be really daft sometimes, why do you think I came here? I came here to be with you! It's as simple as that. When you like somebody, proximity is a good thing, regardless of how they feel about you... or don't as the case may be.

. JOEY: I felt it.
JOEY: This morning. Your arm brushed up against me in bed, and… And I felt it.
PACEY: How did it feel?
JOEY: Made me feel alive.

31.PACEY: Ok. Joey, I’m going to kiss you now.
JOEY: You can’t.
PACEY: Jo, you can’t say something like that to me and expect me not to kiss you, so that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna kiss you in about 10 seconds. And if you don’t want me to kiss you… Well, if you don’t want me to, I guess then you’re just gonna have to stop me. 10.

32. PACEY [to Joey]: It’s tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can’t get rid of them.

33. JOEY: This isn’t exactly the easiest thing I’ve ever had to do, Pacey. Telling Dawson that while he wasn’t looking, I developed this bizarre, gravitational pull towards his best friend and I can’t stop thinking about him or wanting to be near him or wanting to kiss him all the time.

34. JOEY: I need him. [telling Dawson about Pacey.]

35. PACEY [to Joey talking about her braclet while dancing at Anti-Prom]: See this? This is you. It’s not showy or gaudy. It’s simple. Elegant. Beautiful.

36. PACEY [to Joey while dancing]: I remember everything.

37. JOEY: Look, I don’t want to stop you Pacey. I don’t want to stop Dawson. And I don’t want to be stopped. Not by either of you. Not by anyone. That’s what this whole year has been about. We’ve been trying to stop each other from moving on and growing up, but not you. I mean, you’re different. And you’ve challenged me every step of the way. And you’ve been there every step of the way.

38. JOEY: I think I’m in love with you.
PACEY: You think, or you know?
JOEY: I know. I’ve known it since the moment you kissed me, and maybe even before that. And as scary as it is, I don’t want to deny it anymore Pacey. I don’t want to run from it, and I don’t want to let it run from me.

39. JOEY: I want to come with you.
PACEY: What? Are you crazy?
JOEY: Nope. I want to stop standing still and move forward. I wanna come with you.
PACEY: What about Bessie and the B&B? They need you.
JOEY: Not as much as I need you.

'

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 11-26-2015 at 08:24 PM
Old 11-26-2015, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Christina

Even the "home" thing gets mentioned in both

some pics I found

here's a thing I found

Dawson's Creek - Joey & Pacey

Favorite TV Couples: Top 10 Perfect Couples, Part 1 - Featured - Favorite TV Couples News - SideReel

http://www.sidereel.com/posts/39015-...art-1-featured

I held on to being a Joey & Dawson girl throughout the majority of Dawson's Creek's run with the belief that the show wouldn't have set them up as soul mates only to break our hearts by not bringing them together at the end, but it became clear from the moment Joey and Pacey had a fight that was just a little too heated that there was an undeniable fire there that was far too much for Dawson's little creek to squelch! Joey and Pacey are now arguably one of the sweetest love stories of TV history as the bad boy showed his soft side, and the tough girl got to give in, and no matter if they tried to fight it or not, their perfect match could not be denied.

I love that they mentioned the fighting as a good thing

here's some pics

I love how she's staring at him here

I love this one too. There's an even better pic of how she's anticipating him kissing her

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 11-26-2015, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I that Top 10 couples description about PJo

I think I'm going to go with #8 this Round. I can't believe I missed the first round, but thanks for adding the second part to #4.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 11-26-2015, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

thanks JJH85. I found an old 309 promo. It shows the scene where PJ are dancing and that scene that got cut out where Pacey is staring at Joey all intensely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IljaeZNnI0

Old 11-26-2015, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
thanks JJH85. I found an old 309 promo. It shows the scene where PJ are dancing and that scene that got cut out where Pacey is staring at Joey all intensely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IljaeZNnI0
That was a great moment; however, brief. I wonder if they took that scene out because that look was too telling.

Old 11-26-2015, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

thanks

agree. I wonder about that too. I think maybe the writers thought Joey might have looked really ridiculous if she hadn't figured out that Pacey had a thing for her if he had been staring at her like that

Old 11-27-2015, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I love how he stares at her there. They probably put it in the promo just to grab attention just like the close up of their sleeping bag kiss in Castaways.

I'll go with #8 too.
Old 11-27-2015, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

good point Christina

I found another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTQvz8E_rGE

WB were such PJer's

I go with 8 too

I was watching old PJ clips. I love when in 402 PJ are bantering and Joey thinks Pacey is offended and Pacey gets a kick out of it like when she says the guidance counselor probably wanted to extend a hand that he would be the world's greatest gas attendant. That goes back to Double Date

Old 11-27-2015, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#8- 3 votes - Eliminated.

Part 1 - Pacey and Joey Favorite Quotes Survivor

*Vote for your least favorite quote[s].
*You may vote only once every round.
*The quote[s] will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
The winner of Part 1 will go up against the winner of Part 2 in an ultimate round.

Round 3

1. JOEY: You did it again. You grabbed my ass.
PACEY: Like you even have one.

2. JOEY: Pervert
PACEY: Prude

3. DR. RAND: Joey, meet your new lab partner.
JOEY: Him?!
PACEY: Her?! you never told me I was going to be working with a repressed control freak!
JOEY: And you never told me my grade was dependent upon some remedial underachiever!
DR. RAND: Well, wonderful. I see no introductions are necessary.

4. JOEY [to Pacey]: Let me get this straight. You tried to create some kind of snail menage a trois?
PACEY: Well it sounds pretty stupid when you say it out loud.

5. PACEY: You know, it's amazing. A personality like yours and you still can't get any dates.
JOEY: Even more amazing. A personality like yours and you can.

6. JOEY: Wait a second. You want me to get naked?
PACEY: Please, this is not for my enjoyment.

7. PACEY: No peeking.
JOEY: Oh, yeah, the idea of seeing you in your birthday suit is really my idea of a thrill.

8. Eliminated Round 2

9. Eliminated Round 1

10. JOEY: Of all the people to see me like this; it had to be you.
PACEY: You know, it's a new year. Who knows you and I could become friends.
JOEY: Pacey, I'm upset enough as it is.

11. JOEY[to Pacey]: We're going to keep changing our minds.. and sometimes even our hearts.

12. JOEY [to Pacey]: Then maybe you are one? Come on, I mean I thought you were a loser for years but you never believed me.

13. PACEY: When does a person start believing the general consesus about themselves?
Joey: When it's right.

14. PACEY [to Principal]: Well, coming from a just-minded soul such as yourself, I’m sure your punishment will be nothing but fair, sir.
JOEY: Well thank you, Eddie Haskell.
PACEY: Where is your school spirit Josephine?
JOEY: I think I left it cowering in the bushes.
PACEY: Now that is a gross misconception. I hurled myself upon the flames of responsibility.
JOEY: I hope a deer tick crawled in your ear and laid eggs.

15. JOEY: Permission to come aboard?
Pacey: Permission granted.

16. DANCE INSTRUCTOR: Right. You see what I mean? See the hostility, the way they’re wary with each other. Not to mention the whole bickering and name calling. Now these two clearly are in the early stages of some screwball mating ritual.
JOEY: Okay, you got it all wrong lady.
PACEY: Completely!
JOEY: Actually, you could not be more wrong.

17. PACEY [to Dawson about Joey]: Look at her — she’s a freakin’ goddess. How long do you think it’s gonna be before some guy, somewhere, notices that and gets interested in her?

18. PACEY : You want to know something Miss Josephine Potter? I think the world may just surprise you yet. I mean you fall in love, and it doesn’t work out, you think it will never happen, but it does, believe me it does, in the strangest of places. (He looks down).

19. PACEY: Yeah, she is pretty. She is very, very pretty. She’s actually the kind of pretty that gives you butterflies, you know what I mean?
DOUG: Yeah, never lose the butterflies.

20. PACEY: So then what you’re really saying then is given the highly dysfunctional nature of our relationship this is actually how you express concern for me.
JOEY: You’ve got to learn to read between the banter, Pacey.

21. JOEY: Pacey, if I was going to thank you for anything, it would be for being yourself, and, you know, for not caring about what anybody else thinks, and for knowing in your heart what’s right and wrong, and…for being there this year…when I needed you the most.

22.PACEY [to Joey at the wall he bought her]: Oh, I just thought your next endeavor should be bigger and better than your last one. You know, it’s important that you keep growing both as a person and as an artist. I also got you this. [He gives her a gallon of paint.] Now, I know it’s not gonna cover the whole thing, but as the saying goes, “the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

23. JOEY: Pacey, you’re unbelievable. I mean, as soon as I think I have you all figured out, you go and you do something so outrageous—that completely challenges me in a way that no one else would even think of, that … in case I don’t say it enough, thank you.
PACEY It’s about time, Potter.

24.PACEY [to Buzz about Joey]: She’s so beautiful that every time you look at her, your knees tremble, your heart just melts, and you know right then and there, without any reservations that there is order and meaning to the universe.

25. BUZZ She’s a hottie.
PACEY: Oh, yeah.

26. JOEY: No, because I’m 16, and in my entire life there’s been 2 people who actually know me, Pacey. Dawson and…
PACEY: This A.J. guy didn’t know you. I don’t care how you felt about him, Jo, he didn’t know you, cause if he did, he never would have walked away.
JOEY: I was going to say you, Pacey.

27.JOEY: It means that… I guess it… It means that I can talk to you, and that you’re there for me…
PACEY: Don’t you ever get tired of talking?
JOEY: No. I don’t…
PACEY: Well I get tired of talking…
JOEY: I don’t get tired. I don’t…
PACEY: I don’t want to talk anymore.
JOEY: What are you trying to say? Why are we standing
[KISS]

28.JOEY: Pacey, get your butt away from me.
PACEY: My butt wants nothing to do with your butt, okay?

29.PACEY: You know for a bright girl, you can be really daft sometimes, why do you think I came here? I came here to be with you! It's as simple as that. When you like somebody, proximity is a good thing, regardless of how they feel about you... or don't as the case may be.

. JOEY: I felt it.
JOEY: This morning. Your arm brushed up against me in bed, and… And I felt it.
PACEY: How did it feel?
JOEY: Made me feel alive.

31.PACEY: Ok. Joey, I’m going to kiss you now.
JOEY: You can’t.
PACEY: Jo, you can’t say something like that to me and expect me not to kiss you, so that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna kiss you in about 10 seconds. And if you don’t want me to kiss you… Well, if you don’t want me to, I guess then you’re just gonna have to stop me. 10.

32. PACEY [to Joey]: It’s tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can’t get rid of them.

33. JOEY: This isn’t exactly the easiest thing I’ve ever had to do, Pacey. Telling Dawson that while he wasn’t looking, I developed this bizarre, gravitational pull towards his best friend and I can’t stop thinking about him or wanting to be near him or wanting to kiss him all the time.

34. JOEY: I need him. [telling Dawson about Pacey.]

35. PACEY [to Joey talking about her braclet while dancing at Anti-Prom]: See this? This is you. It’s not showy or gaudy. It’s simple. Elegant. Beautiful.

36. PACEY [to Joey while dancing]: I remember everything.

37. JOEY: Look, I don’t want to stop you Pacey. I don’t want to stop Dawson. And I don’t want to be stopped. Not by either of you. Not by anyone. That’s what this whole year has been about. We’ve been trying to stop each other from moving on and growing up, but not you. I mean, you’re different. And you’ve challenged me every step of the way. And you’ve been there every step of the way.

38. JOEY: I think I’m in love with you.
PACEY: You think, or you know?
JOEY: I know. I’ve known it since the moment you kissed me, and maybe even before that. And as scary as it is, I don’t want to deny it anymore Pacey. I don’t want to run from it, and I don’t want to let it run from me.

39. JOEY: I want to come with you.
PACEY: What? Are you crazy?
JOEY: Nope. I want to stop standing still and move forward. I wanna come with you.
PACEY: What about Bessie and the B&B? They need you.
JOEY: Not as much as I need you.

'
Old 11-27-2015, 01:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Old 11-27-2015, 05:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I guess I'll go with 1 this time.
Old 11-27-2015, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
good point Christina

I found another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTQvz8E_rGE

WB were such PJer's

I was watching old PJ clips. I love when in 402 PJ are bantering and Joey thinks Pacey is offended and Pacey gets a kick out of it like when she says the guidance counselor probably wanted to extend a hand that he would be the world's greatest gas attendant. That goes back to Double Date
Love that Promo. I bet they were feeding the fan base with that promo. By the time S3 was over, I think the fandom were mainly PJo fans. Everyone could clearly see the chemistry between the two.

I'm going to go with #25 this time as well.

Old 11-27-2015, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

thanks JJH85. I remember the Love Bites promo. "Their love could have lasted a lifetime, but might not even last the night. I noticed it was changed from won't last the night to might not even last the night. I got the series finale spoilers that same day

I was watching the last scene in C and S. I notice after he kisses her forehead, he then moves his nose against her forehead too. After, he touches her hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYmIFTjCpyE

Closed Thread   Post New Thread