Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2015, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

#37 for the win!
Old 12-31-2015, 07:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ahh it's really hard. They're both such great quotes. 37's great for the fact Pacey as he said remembered everything and I think even surprised Joey with that, but it's ruined slightly for me by what happened afterwards. 31's great and I love the fact they paralleled it with Joey's speech in WT so I'm gonna go with 31.

My actual fav moment would be in True Love Joey admitting for the first time she was in love with Pacey when she went to the boat. I can watch that scene over and over again without feeling bored. Overall the ep had its issues but that and Dawson collapsing are just the best for me and I don't say that to be mean
Old 12-31-2015, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

I love a lot of them. I might have even chose when she says she needs him if that was still a choice. I love when she says how she feels about Pacey is completely separate from how she feels about Dawson and their friendship. Right there, she emotionally chose Pacey. Should be interesting what's left for season 4. There are a lot of them

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 12-31-2015, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#31 -3
#37 - 4

Normally, I can tell who's going to win, but not this time. Both quotes are just too good.

I'll close voting at 12pm CT. tomorrow if it's okay with everyone. That's if we don't have a tie.
Old 12-31-2015, 12:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
Ahh it's really hard. They're both such great quotes. 37's great for the fact Pacey as he said remembered everything and I think even surprised Joey with that, but it's ruined slightly for me by what happened afterwards. 31's great and I love the fact they paralleled it with Joey's speech in WT so I'm gonna go with 31.

My actual fav moment would be in True Love Joey admitting for the first time she was in love with Pacey when she went to the boat. I can watch that scene over and over again without feeling bored. Overall the ep had its issues but that and Dawson collapsing are just the best for me and I don't say that to be mean
I forgot Dawson kissed Joey after that but she wasn't into it and it was just another thing showing how pathetic he was for trying to FORCE it with Joey when she wanted and loved Pacey. Lmao, Dawson's ugly cry as Joey runs after Pacey on the dock never gets old.
Old 12-31-2015, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I forgot Dawson kissed Joey after that but she wasn't into it and it was just another thing showing how pathetic he was for trying to FORCE it with Joey when she wanted and loved Pacey. Lmao, Dawson's ugly cry as Joey runs after Pacey on the dock never gets old.
good point. Even if she felt something, it didn't effect her much. She was still acting all miserable while she was with Dawson in True Love. Dawson even admitted she was in love with Pacey and didn't feel the same way about him. so true

Old 12-31-2015, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for adding that Christina Now, I love 37 even more
Old 12-31-2015, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

YW.

Even though Joey said that she felt something, I always thought she looked sad after Dawson kissed her in Anti-Prom. She didn't feel the same way about him anymore. It wasn't the dazed look she got after Pacey kissed her.
Old 12-31-2015, 03:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I need your expert opinions!

Season 2 'The All-Nighter'
Who is Pacey eager to see in a bikini- Joey, Andie, Both?

The scene is two separate takes, one where Andie is closer to Joey than the other. In one Pacey seems to be looking at Joey, in the other it could be either of them.
He's getting something going with Andie in this episode but its also the episode where its asked 'Have you ever fantasised about a friend's significant other?' where the camera takes in all 4 of them in the 'Four to Tango quadrangle' and we know Pacey has nothing for Jen. Pacey then stops the Friend questions and asks the 'Have you ever been with a friend's pet' question and he says 'Why do I get all the animal questions' which of course calls back to Joey's 'Who's the lucky farm animal tonight?' jibe in S1
Old 12-31-2015, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Even though Joey said that she felt something, I always thought she looked sad after Dawson kissed her in Anti-Prom. She didn't feel the same way about him anymore. It wasn't the dazed look she got after Pacey kissed her.
good point. She returned the earrings and said they were not her

Quote:
Season 2 'The All-Nighter'
Who is Pacey eager to see in a bikini- Joey, Andie, Both?
I haven't seen this episode in ages. He's seen Joey in a bikini before when they were filming the movie

Quote:
The scene is two separate takes, one where Andie is closer to Joey than the other. In one Pacey seems to be looking at Joey, in the other it could be either of them.
He's getting something going with Andie in this episode but its also the episode where its asked 'Have you ever fantasised about a friend's significant other?' where the camera takes in all 4 of them in the 'Four to Tango quadrangle' and we know Pacey has nothing for Jen. Pacey then stops the Friend questions and asks the 'Have you ever been with a friend's pet' question and he says 'Why do I get all the animal questions' which of course calls back to Joey's 'Who's the lucky farm animal tonight?' jibe in S1
I remember this is the episode where Pacey hands Joey her seatbelt when they are in the car. At the time, Pacey might have been thinking of Joey or Jen during that question. He thought she was good looking just like Joey and Andie

Old 01-01-2016, 04:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I haven't seen this episode in ages. He's seen Joey in a bikini before when they were filming the movie
Only the top, he's seen Andie in less in Crossroads.

Quote:
I remember this is the episode where Pacey hands Joey her seatbelt when they are in the car. At the time, Pacey might have been thinking of Joey or Jen during that question. He thought she was good looking just like Joey and Andie
Pacey does say Jen is not his type later on, funnily the only female ever not to be his 'type'. It just wasn't there for them two and that was set up in Season 1. Beyond the first scene they have, Pacey shows no interest.

Another thing I'm noticing on my rewatch, in season 4 there are a lot of hints they planned on Joey testing positive in 'Late'. First her trip to the free clinic. Her and Pacey with Alexander like a little family in Self Reliance. Then Gretchen when she drives Pacey and Joey to the bus for the ski trip says someone went to Jail (I think), someone got pregnant and someone's hair caught on fire on her senior trip, Pacey says Joey will stop him getting thrown in Jail and he'll protect her hair but nothing about the pregnancy. Then in Four Stories Jen asks what would have happened if she and Jack had conceived a love child that night. Promicide gets a lot of criticism for being random and out of character. I wonder if they planned for Joey to get knocked up by Pacey, putting her future in doubt, and her having an abortion, leading to their break up? With Gail already set up to have a baby, maybe they thought it was too much so we got the Promicide rush job and Pacey going cuckoo over a corsage. Its just there are an odd number of pregnancy references around Joey and Pacey from 4x10 to 4x15

Last edited by AsgardianJane; 01-01-2016 at 08:32 AM
Old 01-01-2016, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Only the top, he's seen Andie in less in Crossroads.
thanks. I don't remember that episode. I remember during the 100 episode in season 5 that Pacey says they should all play strip poker because it's not like he hasn't seen them all naked before. Joey and Jen were there with Audrey. He was dating Audrey in that one. All the girls were like no

Quote:
Pacey does say Jen is not his type later on, funnily the only female ever not to be his 'type'. It just wasn't there for them two and that was set up in Season 1. Beyond the first scene they have, Pacey shows no interest.
I thought it was weird the writers said that. Even though Pacey was falling for Joey, I don't understand why they had Pacey and Jen say that to each other. I thought those few kissing scenes they had were good

Quote:
Another thing I'm noticing on my rewatch, in season 4 there are a lot of hints they planned on Joey testing positive in 'Late'. First her trip to the free clinic. Her and Pacey with Alexander like a little family in Self Reliance. Then Gretchen when she drives Pacey and Joey to the bus for the ski trip says someone went to Jail (I think), someone got pregnant and someone's hair caught on fire on her senior trip, Pacey says Joey will stop him getting thrown in Jail and he'll protect her hair but nothing about the pregnancy. Then in Four Stories Jen asks what would have happened if she and Jack had conceived a love child that night. Promicide gets a lot of criticism for being random and out of character. I wonder if they planned for Joey to get knocked up by Pacey, putting her future in doubt, and her having an abortion, leading to their break up? With Gail already set up to have a baby, maybe they thought it was too much so we got the Promicide rush job and Pacey going cuckoo over a corsage. Its just there are an odd number of pregnancy references around Joey and Pacey from 4x10 to 4x15
I never really noticed. I guess the writers could have thought about going that route, but changed their minds. I heard over the years the writers changed their minds a lot. Originally, Pacey and Joey were suppose to break up after about eight episodes. They were thinking of having Joey and Dawson to have sex at the end of season 4. I heard they were thinking of having Joey choose Dawson over Pacey at the end of season 3. In season 5, they changed the scene in 512 and originally it was going to be about Pacey and Joey not being over each other and Pacey staying because of Joey. In the series finale, they were going to have DJ end up together, but changed their minds and made it a PJ ending

Old 01-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Double post
Old 01-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#31 - 3
#37 - 4
Part 1 - Pacey and Joey Favorite Quotes Survivor

*Vote for your favorite quote[s].
*You may vote only once every round.
*The quote[s] will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
The winner of Part 1 will go up against the winner of Part 2 in an ultimate round.

WINNER!!!

37. JOEY: It's my mom's bracelet.
PACEY: I know.
JOEY: How do you know?
PACEY: Well, because you told me. 6 months ago. You were wearing that, uh, blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. We were walking down the hallways at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "look, Pacey. "I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
JOEY: You remember that?
PACEY [to Joey while dancing]: I remember everything.
Old 01-01-2016, 02:56 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I had a feeling "I remember everything" would win but it was close. Still prefer "Ten" a little more lol. Yikes, well if they planned some of that stuff it's great they came to their senses and changed their minds. I also wouldn't of wanted Joey to get pregnant then get an abortion, that would of been so freaking awful. IDK I personally really doubt they wanted to write in a Joey pregnancy in S4, I don't see it. Even though Pacey and Jen clearly weren't serious, I did kind of like their scenes when they were trying to have a FWB relationship, along with the funny awkward moments showing they just didn't fit. I forgot about that scene in the Thanksgiving episode when Pacey hugged her and said she smelled good and Jen laughed at him (was reminded on the ABC Family rewatch) and their kissing was hot in Escape to Witch Island. I feel Pacey had more chemistry with Jen than he did Andie and Audrey but of course he had the most chemistry with Joey bar none.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread