Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Marie (View Post)
You've thought a lot about this haven't you? lol Three kids sounds perfect. I can picture it now... Aw... a daughter named Jennifer.
No lol, I'm just not tired and reading the fic makes my mind wonder

I actually want to read the Little Mermaid that PJ were reading, cause the only one I know is from Disney
Old 11-26-2008, 12:25 AM
Ali
Master Fan

Me too... I honestly didn't know there was a book until I saw Coming Home.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 11-26-2008, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Marie (View Post)
Me too... I honestly didn't know there was a book until I saw Coming Home.
See PJ are very educational lol, they make us want to read more

On Barnes and Nobel there is a complete fairy tale book by Hans Christian Anderson, which most likely will have Little Mermaid, I might just buy it to add to my collection of books
Old 11-26-2008, 01:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

I've read Anderson's book and it doesn't have a happy end.Good morning everybody

You are a song a dream a whispericonChatty38
Old 11-26-2008, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myfirstlove (View Post)
I think three ..see Pacey was one of 5 and Joey was one of 2, so..if you think about it 3 is pretty much kind of even in a way And you know they had a daughter named Jennifer.

A daughter named Jennifer. That gives me warm fuzzies. I can just imagine their children playing with Amy and them being friends.

Quote:
So now that I have a fic to read, all I need is a hammock and a Pacey.
If I got those things everytime I read...well, I'd be a happy girl.

I use to have a copy of The Little Mermaid when I was younger but it got lost in my grandma's house somewhere.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Hi, guys!

Quote:
A daughter named Jennifer. That gives me warm fuzzies. I can just imagine their children playing with Amy and them being friends.
Lovely I always thought they would have a girl and call her Jen

Quote:
I've read Anderson's book and it doesn't have a happy end.
I read Andersen's tales when I was a child and The Little Mermaid is one of his saddest stories along with The Little Match Girl. I know Andersen carried a torch for a girl his whole life and when he died, they found a very old letter she wrote to him when they were young in his pocket. I think this guy was a very sad man and somehow he reflected this in his fairy tales and stories.

I came across this pic, so cute

Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 11-26-2008, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

See, I never know that about Hans Christian Anderson.

Is it just me or could anyone imagine Pacey being that way? I mean, maybe not the letter in the pocket but I could imagine him carrying a picture of Joey in his wallet all his life or something like that. Just because he loved her that much. It is hard to imagine him ever moving on from her completely.

S5 friendship=
Old 11-26-2008, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
See, I never know that about Hans Christian Anderson.
You know, I read that in my Ripley's believe it or not enciclopedy, there are awesome facts there

Quote:
Originally Posted by starzscarme (View Post)
Is it just me or could anyone imagine Pacey being that way? I mean, maybe not the letter in the pocket but I could imagine him carrying a picture of Joey in his wallet all his life or something like that. Just because he loved her that much. It is hard to imagine him ever moving on from her completely.
You're so right here, Omg The reason I never stopped shipping PJ even after season 5 was because I have faith in them, especially Pacey, I knew Joey was the one for him forever and ever, he was a romantic and his words to her in Love Bites proved it, it was a feeling that would never die. Even if Joey would have been over him, I would continue shipping them just because the great love Pacey felt for her. You know that's a privilege not every woman has, being loved that way

My whole life, Joey, my whole life you have been the most beautiful thing in my orbit. And my feelings for you were what proved to me that I could be great. And those feelings were stronger and were wiser and more persistent and more resilient than anything else about me. When I was afraid of everything, I was never afraid to love you, and I could love you again. I could.

Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 11-26-2008, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

i SO agree.
my main reason for shipping pacey and joey is because of this fairytale love he had for her. it almost seems unreal. it's like a fantasy. to be loved the way pacey loves joey is almost unheard of and it's hard not to love them.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Ali
Master Fan

I second that. In mid to late S3 I knew that she was it for him. I knew that he could never love another girl as much as he loves her. I can't not ship PJ because of that unconditional love. And it's the true kind. Where letting her off the hook is something he would do if it would make her happy.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 11-26-2008, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I think the fact that they had him name his boat after her, pretty much indicated that the writers already set in stone that she was "it" for him.

And he took Will's advice - he didn't give up on her, and their love did win out in the end.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 11-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Their love overcame all circumstances and timing so that they could get where they finally did in the end.

Dawson's Creek board!
Old 11-26-2008, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Aww that's a beautiful still. Love the way they're looking into each others eyes
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 11-26-2008, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

thats a pretty awesome way of looking at it, but i personally never thought he named his boat after her. i thought it was more of a foreshadowing as to what's to come. i always felt that the fact that the writers named the episode "True Love" was a huge indicator though. it seems obvious at times that the writers were definitely pro PJo... and that might have impacted KW's decision when rewriting the ending of the show.

and i totally agree about the Will thing. it's funny how i always forget about this guy, yet he did help out a lot with the whole pacey/joey S3 situation. His words are still being quoted to this day.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:01 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Yeah they are lol. "True love always wins in the end." Will was a GENIUS.
Dawson's Creek board!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread