Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2020, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Me too.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 10-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Never saw that pic before, I don't think.
Old 10-08-2020, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me neither James' facial expression is so funny playing it cool but thinking "man, she's way too heavy"
Old 10-08-2020, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
Me neither James' facial expression is so funny playing it cool but thinking "man, she's way too heavy"
haha
Old 10-10-2020, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love this shot in B/W of right before their first real kiss.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 10-10-2020, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Love B/W, too.
Old 10-10-2020, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome pic
Old 10-11-2020, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

BTS

Old 10-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww my babies
Old 10-12-2020, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

that’s a nice one

young Dawson/Joey

haven’t seen that one before

thanks for sharing!
Old 10-14-2020, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 10-14-2020, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So pretty
Old 10-17-2020, 02:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

My first ever profile pic..lol

Also had this one at some stage

Love their Kisses

off-screen see how they look at each other..around the time J/K were dating.

another fav...not one of mine though.

proof that they are lovers till the end..that connection between them is still something special (once and in a lifetime couple!)

Some quotes from way back

Quote:
Tom Kapinos: All the time!!!!!!! I'm actually not sick of the question, though. To me, Dawson and Joey is what the show is really about. And as much as I love writing scenes for Pacey and Joey, the show is really about Dawson and Joey, these two friends who fell in love, but then life got in the way. But I truly believe that they'll eventually find their way back to each other.
Quote:
About James and Katie in the picnic table, as far as I know by someone who was there while filming it, they had to walk away just to have a private moment. It was their last scene together EVER, and they kinda wanted to say goodbye. Sweet, if you ask me
Quote:
Ally, it is nice to see another KJer out there. I can answer your question, yes they did have "something" during seasons 2 and part of 3 from the accounts that people have talked about that knew behind the scenes stuff. Michelle Williams, in a Howard Stern interview, even spilled and said that Katie got tired of Josh and moved on to James. There is also a pic here
it is the 3rd one down of James and Katie at the season 2 wrap party. According to Anne's account, Katie came with a crew member to make James jealous and that James and Katie left together. There have also been other accounts of seeing them out and about town holding hands and kissing off of the set. James even admitted that they hooked up what he meant by that is unclear. At one time here at FF, there was a gossip thread over at the general DC board and someone that used to be Katie's best friends roommate at college said that she would call her all the time and talk about somewhat of a real life triangle while she was with James.
I think that the two of them just wanted and still want to keep whatever happened between the two of them private.

This is part of a post by Anne:
Anyway, in the final weeks of season 2 they'd been fighting and Katie turned up with a crewmember, (to spite James perhaps) got really really drunk and did bad kareoke and mouthed off about who was better in bed--James or Josh--before James shut her up (in more ways than one) anyway, they ended up leaving the party together.
Quote:
I was outside the church where they filmed the library scene where Dawson asks Joey if she liked his shoes. In between takes, J/K walked out of it once and stayed in the stairs. I had been watching James for a couple of days then, and he would always be very concentrated in himself, being quiet and all that. He was polite and nice, but kinda introspective too. So it was funny to me when I saw them together and James wouldn¥t stop talking and talking and talking to her. And I mean not a casual conversation, but something important or I dunno, because I was too far to hear it, but it seemed as sth personal. Katie would just stare at him, concentrated in his words, her head tilted to one side. James waved his hands and talked as Katie nodded with her head from time to time, never interrupting.

That was all, lol, but the vibe I get from it after watching James interact with the rest of the people was that he seemed very relaxed with Katie and close to her.
Old 10-17-2020, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

hi

nice to see you here again Taubman

cuteee

thanks for sharing
Old 10-18-2020, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the good Taubman.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top