Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2005, 01:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I Dawson/Andie singing the blues! That was one of the funniest DC eps ever imo. I could not stop laughing.
Season 2 had fantastic moments like the Kiss the Rain scene and Jack's coming out. Dawson's Creek dealt with some good issues.

Shipper of: Karl/Susan, Dawson/Joey, Bridget/Mark, Willow/Tara
Old 04-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Awww, I loved Jack from the beginning. I liked his level-headedness, his sweetness, and Kerr Smith is just such a great actor. For me, season two really amped up with Jack/Joey - romantic relationship, friendship, and their relationship in the face of Jack's coming out. That's a large part of why season two was special to me.

Andie and Jack were a good pair, I actually wish we got a few more scenes with them together, however. But you can't have everything. Andie was really sweet and funny this season. She did so much for Pacey.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 04-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Shannon*
Andie and Jack were a good pair, I actually wish we got a few more scenes with them together, however. But you can't have everything. Andie was really sweet and funny this season. She did so much for Pacey.
I agree Shannon. I wish they interacted a little bit more, maybe in season 4, when unfortunately the writers took her away for a lack of a proper storyline.

Old 04-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Cotton Candy

Yeah, after Season 2 the Andie/Jack dynamic changed, and not for the better.

Old 04-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Yea, . I love the scene at the end of "...That Is The Question", when Andie and Jack are crying, and Andie goes "Get out of here!" to her dad. That was such a powerful scene from the McPhee family.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 04-06-2005, 10:56 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah Shannon, it was a very powerful scene, which showed how Andie cared for Jack. It's sad we didn't see much more than that.
Talking about season 2 moments: other scene that I love is in Reunited, I guess, when Pacey said to Andie: "Choose me". This scene gets me everytime I see it. Meredith and Joshua did a wonderful job in this scene.
And, of course, the scene between Dawson and Joey in the boat, one of my favorites in DC.
They were so happy together... I just love the line: "Joey Potter, your vulgar little thing".

Old 04-06-2005, 12:45 PM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Shannon*
I love the scene at the end of "...That Is The Question", when Andie and Jack are crying, and Andie goes "Get out of here!" to her dad. That was such a powerful scene from the McPhee family.
I agree. It was probably THE most powerful scene that we ever got from the McPhees.

Old 05-25-2005, 09:25 AM
Cotton Candy

I love that scene.

Old 05-25-2005, 03:47 PM
Passionate Fan

i LOVED that scene!!! i also loved the d/j ending to dawsons b-day party eppy...the good 'ol days (sighs)
Old 05-25-2005, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Heh - great moment at the bar....'just a spla....no shhh at all'
Old 05-25-2005, 04:02 PM
Loyal Fan

ohhh season 2, it was my first real season i watched. i liked Paceys frosted tips am i the only one lol. for me i loved the final epp, where Pacey hugged his father, also (sorry out of touch with epp names, im getting the dvd next week yay) when he goes on the fishing trip and cried to his father on the beac about hsi life. JJ got so emotional in both those scenes, when he cries i cry.

Al;so love the blues!
Old 05-25-2005, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

^ I loved the frosted tips too Jupe And the Pacey and his dad scenes were some of the most incredible of the show. Great job by Josh.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:18 PM
Cotton Candy

Ditto about the frosted tips. He looked so hot!

Old 05-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

I love that scene too. Dawson's "no shhh at all" always cracks me up!

Old 05-25-2005, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

I think I may just have to watch that eppy today
Closed Thread   Post New Thread