Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Oh he's Leonard indeed I never watched Roseanne

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 02-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

I saw one episode of The Big Bang Theory and I really liked. I tried to watch the show but I'm always busy and I can never get the days and timing right

I love to watch Roseanna on Nick at Night
Old 02-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

You should watch it It's funny but with a lot of heart too

Old 02-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

I watched the last maybe ten minutes of it the other night. Leonard's mom comes to visit and he is making out with that blonde girl. It's a funny show. I'm going to see if I can find it online somewhere.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:54 AM
Ali
Master Fan

I caught that episode of TBBT too lol. Leonard's mom was all into the skinny guy whose name escapes me. Cute show.

Nick at Nite... Fresh Prince marathons pwn me lol. So silly.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 02-13-2009, 04:04 AM
Elite Fan

It's Sheldon He's on my icon with Penny (the blond girl)

Old 02-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is that blond girl in your av the same actress who played in 8 Simple Rules (the show with the late John Ritter) and in the last season of Charmed? Because it looks like her.

I still watch Roseanne when I have wicked insomnia. That show was so funny.
Old 02-15-2009, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

It is the same girl from 8 simple rules and Charmed.

On nick at nite, I use to love watching the old school shows, Welcome Back Mr. Kotter, The Jefferson, Taxi, Cheers and so on
Old 02-15-2009, 01:01 AM
Master Fan

It is the same girl from 8 simple rules and Charmed.

On nick at nite, I use to love watching the old school shows, Welcome Back Mr. Kotter, The Jefferson, Taxi, Cheers and so on
Old 02-15-2009, 02:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starzscarme (View Post)
Is that blond girl in your av the same actress who played in 8 Simple Rules (the show with the late John Ritter) and in the last season of Charmed? Because it looks like her.

I still watch Roseanne when I have wicked insomnia. That show was so funny.
It is She's very funny

Old 02-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So...this is somewhat fandom related...

I finished reading Shutter Island (by Dennis Lehane) last night. I figured since Michelle Williams was going to be in it, and I know I'll want to see the film when it's released in Sept, I'd get the book out of the way.

All I can say that if Leo Dicaprio (who plays the lead character in the film) really brings in this movie, I have no doubt that he'll get an Oscar nom for best actor next year. For sure. And Michelle could get another supporting actress nod if her character's role is in the film enough. And I wouldn't be surprised if Martin Scorsese got a nom for directing it.

Needless to say, if they bring their best work, they're all shoe-ins because that movie is going to be intense.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

What is the book about?

Old 02-16-2009, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is about this man, Edward "Teddy" Daniels, who is a US Marshal (which is a essentially a police detective but who is employed by the US government), supposedly investigating this facility for criminally insane individuals under the guise of being there to help the facilities head director and warden capture a woman who apparently went missing from her cell. It is all set during the 1950's on this island, Shutter Island, just outside of Boston.

Saying too much about it kind of gives away the end, which defeats the purpose of reading the entire thing, really. I can say that it as far as mystery/thriller type novels goes, it was really well done. It was a great puzzle to figure out from beginning to end. I even had a little trouble with it and, normally, I get those things pretty early but this one surprised me. Though, if you read it closely, it is easy to figure out.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:24 AM
Ali
Master Fan

That sounds like a really good read! I'm sure Leo will bring his A game in the movie. Michelle too, of course.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 02-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

I want to read the book most definitely before the movie comes out. I love to read mystery/thriller type books, haven't read one in a loong time