Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2021, 02:33 PM
New Fan

Most Heartbreaking DC Moments

For me, it would be Pacey leaving for Miami without attending the grad and saying goodbye. And for sure Jen's death.
marweezy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 03:51 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I agree with both of those. I guess I would also say Mitch's death and when Pacey and Joey broke up at the prom. Oh, and definitely the end of "The Longest Day" when Joey breaks up with Pacey and he cries. That still shatters my heart 20 years later *cries*
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:56 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, I agree with both of those. I guess I would also say Mitch's death and when Pacey and Joey broke up at the prom. Oh, and definitely the end of "The Longest Day" when Joey breaks up with Pacey and he cries. That still shatters my heart 20 years later *cries*

omg yes! i cried so much in both Joey&Pacey breakups. It gives you a feeling you can't explain.
marweezy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the end of S2 where Joey tells Dawson she never wants to see him again when all he tried to do was protect her.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 06:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I think the end of S2 where Joey tells Dawson she never wants to see him again when all he tried to do was protect her.
That broke my heart. I understand Joey in the moment being angry, but her dad was the one at fault in that situation, not Dawson. A moment for me I found sad was when Dawson is helping Mr Brooks sit down and Mr Brooks hugs him. Also Pacey crying to his father asking him when did he give up on him. Broke my heart for Pacey
Reply   Post New Thread