Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2005, 10:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCAT200
Great to see a few P/Jer's who do not hate Coda.
Yeah, I don't think it's so much to hate in that episode. I love Dawson and Joeys friendship so it was a great episode to see how hard it was for them to let go, cuz after all, they had been friends from the age of 5 or something and they had been through so much together and they hadn't been away from eachother for so long before either.
But as I wrote, the kiss in the end was so wrong in my opinion so it would be great if they just could erase it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigre86
oh i know what you mean, i respect other people's opinions, but sometimes people get into debates and fight about it which isn't cool. so i try to avoid such situations because we all love the same show which is all that really matters.
Yeah, but debates can be fun (in lack of another word ) as long as you respect others opinions, don't you think? I mean Fan Forum is after all a discussion site, isn't it?
But hey, your right, we all love DC so we don't need to fight
MissMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

^ theres a big difference between debating and fighting. debating is fun, but some people take it too far....thats really what i meant to say. i guess i'm just a person who avoids confrontation and i've seen a lot of people being mean in other threads that were meant for debating. so that has kind of run me off from it. also sometimes it feels pointless because most people are firmly planted in their views...but oh well. i hope i'm making sense, lol.

are you part of the DP or Jen/Jack/Grams thread? just wondering...i remember seeing you on the threads, but i'm not sure where.

Nic | avi by crisbr
wistfuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Extreme Fan

You're definitely making sense
I don't know if I've seen someone really being mean, but I understand what you mean. I just don't want to fight either and it's definitely not fun if you just want to fight and I agree it's pretty pointless.

No, not really...I've been writing in the Jen and Jack/Jen thread sometimes, a little here and there you know But I just stick with the PJ and anti-DJ threads
But I think I'll start posting in the JJG thread, I love them
Old 09-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

so true...i meant posts from a long time ago, lol.

ooh thats where i've seen you! i mostly stick around the DJ and anti-PJ thread, but i've been branching out. i love the DC board.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Nice to see that someone has noticed me, and it isn't a PJer Hahaha...But I think I've seen your name before too.
I've been at the avatar and fanart thread too, but those aren't exactly discussion threads
Yeah the DC board is great! When I first started to get addicted to DC I was looking for a DC forum to discuss the show and I found Fan Forum and it's pretty fun to write here
Old 09-24-2005, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

you may have come into the anti-PJ thread before to ask us a question? or that may have been someone else, I can't remember. it may ahve been at the avatar thread, it's hard to tell, lol. I'm nicole by the way.

cris introduced me to FF, i was so happy to find out i wasn't the only DJer left! on lj we are a rare breed. hehe...i love the people here, so i hardly ever go anywhere besides this board.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-24-2005, 12:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I have, twice or somtehing. It was something about Pacey and Dawsons looks, when it was all this talk about Dawsons forhead, I just had to write my opinion about all of that
Oh, I'm Mikaela

Same here, when I'm sitting by the computer I always check out FF and that's almost the only thing I do
Old 09-24-2005, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

ahhh i think i remember that.

hi...pretty name.

lol thats basically all i do too.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks, yours too But my name doesn't sound as cool as you other guys Like Nicole or Bea or Katie or Erin.

Haha

Oh...I wonder what the mods think...We're pretty much off topic
Old 09-24-2005, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

i like your name, i don't hear it a lot.

oops, lol. i love coda, it was so great.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-24-2005, 01:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks I don't know how usual it is, I'm from Sweden so I don't know.

Yeah, I kind of liked 'Coda' too with all the emotions...
Old 09-24-2005, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

it isn't common here in the USA.

it was a very emotional episode from all sides.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-24-2005, 01:21 PM
Extreme Fan

That's what I thought. It doesn't sound american

Yep
No, I have to log out now. Nice talking to you btw
Old 09-24-2005, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

okay nice talking to you too.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 08-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was a great episode. I loved the focus on Dawson.

Joey and Dawsons sitting together watching his old films was so adorable and just brought me back to season 1. It made me so happy. I loved the awkward tension between them the entire episode. It was obvious that Joey’s feelings were already starting to resurface. Or maybe they never left. I loved when she came to help Dawson pack. And of course that final scene, it was just so phenomenal and sweet. I love Joey said her life altering moment was when they kissed. And when she said that she wanted Dawson to stay. Dawson saying his life altering moment was happening now was so friction cuteeeeee! As much as I love the kiss I do think it was slightly out of place due to her recent break up with Pacey.

I also enjoyed the Jack and Dawson scene a lot. Jack and Jen being DJ fans were sweet. I loved Jen’s talk with Joey about talking to Dawson and asking him to stay.

Pacey’s absence from the episode was lame. :/ But I did enjoy the Dawson/Pacey phone call. It gave me hope that their relationship could get back on track. It felt a bit OOC but i don’t really care because they did share a strong friendship in the past so I think it could be realistic in some circumstances.

CANT WAIT TO SEE SEASON 5!
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread