Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2005, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Do we really have to ship one couple?

I'm probably the only one, but I feel like I can't post on any thread cause I'm kinda a multiple shipper

Let me explain my self

Season 1 and 2

Dawson and Joey
Andie and Pacey
Dawson and Jen

Season 3 and 4

Pacey and Joey

Season 5 and 6
Dawson and Jen
Pacey and Audrey

In the final I would'nt mind Dawson and Joey together and Pacey and Audrey together. But I didn't mind Pacey and Joey together either. However I would have loved to see Jen and Dawson together, but that's another story.

Basically I think that Dawson and Joey were first love and they'll always be a part of each other cause they were best friends first. they'll always be a special bond. That's why it would have make sense for them to end up together.
I think that it was the same thing for Pacey and Andie, they both grow up in this relation ship and I guess that Andie is the first girl that Pacey really loved.
Pacey and Joey is more about growing in love (I 'm not sure i'ts a word); they really built a relation ship and they slowly fall in love. Maybe they were each other true love, so it makes sense for them to end up together.
I loved Dawson and Jen in season 5, they were a cute couple, there were love and trust and I would have like them to be together a little more.

I said that I can't really post on any thread cause, I don't really mind any couple, I mean they were all great in a certain stage of life. But if you post on D/J, there's a lot of P/J bashing and vice versa.

Sorry for the long post.

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 04-30-2005, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Actually, no, you dont have to ship just one couple. I mean you can like more than one couple on the show. Look at me, and screenname, i like pacey and joey And dawson and joey, and pacey and andie, you dont have to like just One couple. you just dont really discuss the other couple in say like pacey and joey in a dawson/joey thread. thats it really

its hard because you like them all and its hard not to chioose, which is good because u get the best of both worlds imo.
Old 04-30-2005, 10:17 AM
Total Fan

I think that you can 'like' or 'appreciate' more than one couple, but love onli one.
I mean you can like both Dawson/Joey and Pacey/Joey if you're not really into either of them. You just like them. Otherwise you can't love them both.
I'm a DJer and I just love them together and Pacey and Andie. Period.
I can say that I used to like Pacey and Joey back in season 3 and in the first part of season 4 but I never loved them.
Old 04-30-2005, 10:55 AM
Passionate Fan

I like a few different couples on the show. I used to consider Pacey and Joey my favorite, but now I'm not sure if I really have a favorite because I also really liked Joey with some of the other guys she was with like Dawson, Charlie, and Eddie. I think they all had some good moments together and there are different things I like about each of them. It also makes the show more enjoyable for me because there's a couple I like in every season.

Quote:
I said that I can't really post on any thread cause, I don't really mind any couple, I mean they were all great in a certain stage of life. But if you post on D/J, there's a lot of P/J bashing and vice versa.
I think there's a thread here for people who like both DJ and PJ. I don't think its been posted in for a while, so it might be found a few pages back
Old 04-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

totally agree. I ship more than one couple on most shows. there are some I don't like, but I do like more than others too

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-30-2005, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

I'm a HUGE D/J fan but there are some Pacey/Joey scenes that I will begrudgingly admit I like. In fact, I really didn't hate them until season 6, before then I liked them okay, but I still wanted Dawson/Joey together.
Old 04-30-2005, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Like everyone said. You can like more then one couple. I love D/Jo, but i did find that Dawson/Jen had some really cute moments, and found myself liking them a bit.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread