Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2005, 05:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

DC Cast News - "Kids of Dawson's Creek" E! True Hollywood Story airs December 4th

last night on E! New Live, they announced that Michelle Williams was pregnant with Heath Ledger's baby (there is a separate thread on that so please go there).

They also said that tonight they were going to do a "where are they now?" segment on the DC actors.

In my experience, that usually means a couple of seconds on a few of the actors, so don't expect much, but any of you seeing this post before air time tonight might want to tune in.

Some cities repeat the program the next day (or even in the middle of the night) so check your local listings if you missed it.

I'll tape it and put up a summary here tomorrow.

I couldn't find the news thread so I hope it is okay to put up a new thread for this, as small as it is.

I hope it is worth the post, but I won't know till I see what E! has.

Jagncat

Last edited by JagnCat; 04-27-2005 at 02:51 AM
Old 04-26-2005, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

I'd appreciate that. Thanks!
Old 04-27-2005, 02:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the info!!!
Old 04-27-2005, 02:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

E! News Live, Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Dawson’s Creek actors segment - transcription, more or less.

[Opening DC clip of Jen first meeting Dawson, Joey and Pacey]

Narration by host Julianna Depandi (JD)

JD: “Ahh Dawson’s Creek, the show that had us tuning in each week to see who Dawson was going to choose… would it be Jen ? Or Joey? As we all know, he ended up alone, but the gang from Dawson’s Creek are heading back into the limelight- from hit shows and films, to a possible pregnancy, we take a look at what the Capeside Kids are up to now.
[More DC scene clips] “They’ve come a long way since growing up on the creek, and now they are ready to explode back on the scene.”

{cut to Katie speaking on MTV TRL]

Katie [speaking in a really low and mature voice I’ve never heard her use before]: “When we shot the pilot of Dawson’s Creek, I think I watched it 30 times and showed it to everybody that I knew.”

[cut back to JD]

JD: “Katie reminisced about her Dawson’s days Monday on MTV’s TRL where she was busy promoting her upcoming film, Batman returns”

[clips from Batman Returns… Katie’s character huddled down concerned/frightened, protecting a small boy, then Katie’s character with soft face and eyes reaching up to caress face of “batman” as she tenderly says “ The man who vanished and never came back” very sweet and Joey-like.]

[cut back to JD]

JD: James Van Der Beek, aka Dawson, is returning to the small screen in the CBS comedy, {Free???]. He’ll be playing a happily married man who must cope with a recently divorced friend.”

[Past clips of VBD being interviewed by E! are shown too One he is wearing a black suit jacket and beige shirt, smiling in front of a poster that says Flaunt, in the other clip, he is wearing taupe/ecru suit jacket with a blue shirt, stubble-chinned. Also looking happy. No sound]

[cut back to JD]

JD: Michelle Williams is reportedly prepping for diaper duty. Word is she is expecting a child with actor Heath Ledger, whom she met while filming the drama Brokeback Mountain. Michelle is also tackling comedy in the Baxter, which is slated to hit theaters in August.”

[Clips of Michelle being interviewed are also shown (no sound). In one, she has long curled blond hair and bangs in a black evening dress with some sparkles, indoors. In the other one, she has straight wind-blown chin-length reddish brown hair with bangs, outdoors on a set with cameras. She is wearing a red shirt and an outdoor (rugged) olive fleece-lined jacket. She looks natural and nice]

[cut back to JD]

JD: “Lastly, Joshua Jackson took a bite out of horror in the suspense thriller, Cursed. [Clip from movie with Josh’s character getting bit, then later kissed.] “And he also horsed around with family films. He supplies the voice of Trenton’s Pride in Racing Stripes.

[Clip from movie where a live red horse is talking to a zebra. The voice of the horse is Joshua’s. The horse/Josh says in somewhat of an ominous tone of voice to the zebra: “There’s a place where we can settlle this. No humans, no rules”] [Okay, Josh’s voice coming out of a horse’s mouth is just too funny, LOL]

JD: “Next up, Josh stars alongside Juliette Lewis in Aurora Borealis.

[Clip of Josh cleancut in a black jacket]

[End of E! segment]
----------------

Okay, so apparently Katie was on TRL yesterday. Maybe somebody will put up a little transcript. For caps, go to Chaz’s site at katieholmespictures.com.

Apparently, Michelle has not (yet?) announced a pregnancy even though it is being reported. I saw a picture of her and Heath in People magazine.

I couldn’t tell what the name of the tv show James is going to be in. It sounded like “Free”.. Anyone who knows, please let me know.

This was a nice little update with some nice clips of the actors. I think the clips are stock footage they keep because I have never actually seen the interviews on E!.

I can send e-mails of digital pictures (from clips) if anyone can post them or wants them. PM me. I can’t post pictures (no web host).

Nice to see recent clips of the “Creek Kids”

JagnCat J
Old 04-27-2005, 02:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks so much for the great recap JagnCat

Quote:
I couldn’t tell what the name of the tv show James is going to be in. It sounded like “Free”.. Anyone who knows, please let me know.
I believe it is called "Three".

I am so looking forward to seeing James again on tv.

Andie: "And where we had our first kiss. I remember my knees were shaking like crazy."

Pacey: "My heart... boom boom boom boom boom boom"
Old 04-27-2005, 03:25 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the detailed review - felt I was watching it myself
Old 04-27-2005, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Thanks for the review Oh, and Katie's film isn't Batman Returns, it's Batman Begins
Old 04-27-2005, 05:40 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the transcript, Jagncat.

Old 04-27-2005, 08:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

This Dawson’s Creek actors segment at E! is up at KHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagnCat
Okay, so apparently Katie was on TRL yesterday. Maybe somebody will put up a little transcript. For caps, go to Chaz’s site at katieholmespictures.com.
And BTW you can also see the video of her interview on TRL at KH.com (available to download) or KHP (streaming video).

Quote:
Oh, and Katie's film isn't Batman Returns, it's Batman Begins
Please, let not forget that. It's BATMAN BEGINS.

Avi by xclover
Old 04-27-2005, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

You can see the E! clip at josh-jackson.net!!! yay!

I didn't realize that Morgan Freeman and Liam Neeson were in Batman Begins!! Wow!!
Old 04-27-2005, 01:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

thanks for updates and info. And corrections

I should have known Chaz would get the clip up.

Oh well, live and learn... LOL
Old 04-27-2005, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the link Rachel_Dawes!!
Old 04-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

News Thread #1 - DC News

Ok. I couldn't find the other news thread and for some reason we keep losing the news threads

So I'm starting a new one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's official - Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are a couple.

The romance was confirmed by Cruise's representative after he and Holmes were photographed together, hand in hand, in Rome on Wednesday evening.

Holmes's representative also confirmed the match saying, "They've been dating for a while."

Holmes, 26, broke off her engagement to Chris Klein in late 2003 after five years of dating. She's recently been linked with actor Josh Hartnett.

Cruise, 42, was alleged to be dating Columbian actress Sofia Vergara after a long dalliance with actress Penelope Cruz. He divorced actress Nicole Kidman in 2001. His long film career includes the forthcoming "War of the Worlds," directed by Steven Spielberg.

Holmes launched her career on the WB series "Dawson's Creek," enchanting viewers with her portrayal of ingenue Joey Potter. She's gone on to an impressive film career, which continues with an appearance in the forthcoming "Batman Begins."
Old 04-28-2005, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

I just read this and I am STILL in shock! Unbelievable that she snagged Tom Cruise. How awsome is that????

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 04-28-2005, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

Go Katie!

Thanks for starting the thread Kelly.