https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...20160422215708

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...20160907025150

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...20160422102536

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...20160422023720

Last edited by JJH85; 07-01-2017 at 08:04 AM Reason: changed links to pics
Gynge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 09:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Is there anywhere where you can look at old Dawson's creek photo etc and cut scenes?
Bianca09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
Is there anywhere where you can look at old Dawson's creek photo etc and cut scenes?
I guess it depends on what you are looking for, but you can find some things on Pinterest.

You can find anything Josh/Pacey related on this site Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

And if you look at the bottom of this page you will see a few links to Affiliates that may give you what you are looking for as well.

Also, at some point in time the main characters all had their own Boards here on but the only one that has survived over time is the Josh Board; however, you can look at the others in the Archived section on You just can't post in them any more. http://www.fanforum.com/f230/

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 07-01-2017 at 08:07 AM
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Hey!

There are a lot of old pics at http://dawsonscreek.wikia.com/wiki/Dawson's Creek Wiki

Last edited by Gynge; 07-01-2017 at 11:08 AM
Old 07-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I guess it depends on what you are looking for, but you can find some things on Pinterest.

You can find anything Josh/Pacey related on this site Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

And if you look at the bottom of this page you will see a few links to Affiliates that may give you what you are looking for as well.

Also, at some point in time the main characters all had their own Boards here on but the only one that has survived over time is the Josh Board; however, you can look at the others in the Archived section on You just can't post in them any more. Archived Forums - Fan Forum

Question: are you allowed to post the images into the post or is there still an issue with oversizing/bandwith, or do they automatically resize? Hope it's the right place to ask Thanks!
Old 07-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gynge (View Post)
Question: are you allowed to post the images into the post or is there still an issue with oversizing/bandwith, or do they automatically resize? Hope it's the right place to ask Thanks!
You can post any images, but I wouldn't post huge pics.
Old 07-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Also, at some point in time the main characters all had their own Boards here on but the only one that has survived over time is the Josh Board; however, you can look at the others in the Archived section on You just can't post in them any more. Archived Forums - Fan Forum
Oh thanks so much I will check them all out!! :-)
Old 07-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hey!

There are a lot of old pics at http://dawsonscreek.wikia.com/wiki/Dawson's Creek Wiki
Thank you I'll check it out :-)
Old 07-02-2017, 07:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Thank you I'll check it out :-)
You're welcome!
Old 07-02-2017, 07:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
You can post any images, but I wouldn't post huge pics.
Thanks!
Old 07-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
There are actual rules when it comes to posting pics. Here they are, you can find all of the Rules regarding posting in the General Rules on the Main Page of this (DC) Board. They actually appear at the top of every Board.

Quote:
Posting Pictures:

Do not post the same picture or avatar (icon) over and over in a thread. Also, do not quote pictures or avatars (icons) - if you quote someone, please edit out the image before submitting your reply. If you don’t follow these rules, your picture(s) or avatar(s) (icon(s)) will be deleted.
Please note that when you post pictures directly from another website, (also known as hot linking) you’re basically using that website’s bandwidth. Every time someone at Fan Forum views the picture on our forums, the owner of the website that hosts the image gets charged for bandwidth use. This is known as “bandwidth theft.” We would prefer it if you would post a text link to the picture using the [ url ] tag instead of displaying the picture in a post using the [ img ] tag, because then the owner of the website only gets charged for bandwidth use if people click on the link.
We do not authorize posting or linking to copyrighted pictures, and if we discover that anyone has posted copyrighted pictures, those pictures will be removed.
Please don’t post pictures any wider than 800 pixels so you don’t stretch the post table. In consideration of members on dial-up, please post links to larger pictures (also known as HQ pictures) or post thumbnails of those pictures.
Please respect people’s privacy and don’t post any celebrity pictures from private sources. This includes fan art (manipulations, wallpapers, avatars etc.) made from such pictures.
Please be aware that the message boards here are public forums, so if you post pictures of yourself or any other personal information on these forums, that information can be viewed and copied anywhere on the Internet.
Please credit the person who made the avatar you’re using in your signature whenever possible. In addition, if you post fan art here, please credit the person who made it. If you see someone using an avatar or fan art that you created without giving you the proper credit for creating it, contact a Moderator or a Moderator Manager.

And Just Because

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So pretty
Old 07-07-2017, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Love it!
Old 07-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
There are actual rules when it comes to posting pics. Here they are, you can find all of the Rules regarding posting in the General Rules on the Main Page of this (DC) Board. They actually appear at the top of every Board.
Thanks, I did check those when I first landed here But I saw an old post in this forum where someone mentioned the bandwith, so just wanted to make sure. But everyone seems to post direct links to photos in here, so that's what I've done as well.
Reply   Post New Thread