Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2017, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Pacey and Audrey were fun to watch in S5. I actually liked Dawson and Jen together and would have liked to have seen them as endgame if they hadn't killed Jen off.

Season 5 was probably most fans' least favourite season of the show. I actually found Joey's storyline the least interesting in S5.

I did like that Dawson left LA for film school in Boston (as cliché as that may be) and I liked that he brought the group back together to help with his film, well everyone but Joey that is.
I still liked Joey all the seasons, I know theres been a lot of joey hate, but I can relate to her a lot and she is a very real character for me. I do like Audrey too, she got pacey to lighten up.
Old 10-10-2017, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I just added the link to The Long Goodbye Episode Discussion to the OP.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

loved pacey/audrey this season. so funny. I also loved DJ. Dawson was very real this season. I love how joey was there for his fathers funeral
Old 10-24-2017, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ignore what I had here before Brain fart.

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 10-24-2017 at 07:07 PM
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just watched the latest episode of Riverdale and it had a very similar vibe to Dawson's Creek's S5 "Four Scary Stories". It even had Jughead in a sketchy small town Diner like Pacey.

Old 12-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I just watched the latest episode of Riverdale and it had a very similar vibe to Dawson's Creek's S5 "Four Scary Stories". It even had Jughead in a sketchy small town Diner like Pacey.
I agree, it was similar.
Old 12-03-2017, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
I agree, it was similar.
I kind of liked it though because it gave me DC feels.

Last edited by JJH85; 12-03-2017 at 06:58 PM
Old 01-09-2018, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My favorite parts of Season 5 were pacey and audrey and charlie and joey. I also loved Dawson/Joey of course. Pacey is so sweet and caring like he is with Andie. I rally enjoy watching them. I love seeing Pacey fight for his ladies. So romantic like he was with Andie. I do like Joey's advice as and PJs friendship, but thats' it. I am glad to see paceys good qualities again. Hes so funny and fun this season.
Old 11-16-2021, 09:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I feel like this season starts to get better as soon as their turn away from the Dawson/Joey plot and move towards Dawson/Jen. There's so much better energy between these two imo
postie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 10:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Seriously! These two are so cute together this season. I just watched the part where Jen gave him the ET binder thing and is all gushy on her radio show. Dawson/Jen FTW!
Old 11-20-2021, 12:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just finished "100 light years from home" for the first time.. I'm curious what you all think of it .. the flashbacks, the jarring fast paced cuts between the characters.. joey flirting with Charlie, Joey being a bitch to Jen, Jack's drunken spiraling, the Pacey/Audrey drama involving her "Dawson", Dawson's I'll fated trip to win Joey back - "hero of bad timing" in paceys words.. it's just a lot.. I thought it was a really cool episode, even if it kind of hurts at times
Old 11-22-2021, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I remember not hating the episode the first time I saw it, but it’s been awhile since I have seen it.
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

My husband and I are watching Dawson's Creek. We're currently on season 5, the beginning of the college years. I will admit, I did not watch the series all the way through but anyway, we recently watched the episode where Jack is forced to leave the frat house because of Eric.

I don't know of Eric ever shows up again, but I'm also a little disturbed I guess about what the show was trying to do with Eric's character. Was he secretly gay and was to freaked out to admit? Was he homophobic? What was the point of his character?

Okay, I'm caught up now. Eric shows up to help Jack pass Calculus, but he also said that he helped him? When did this happen? Helped him with what? Helped him come to terms with the type of person he is?

Last edited by obisgirl; 07-18-2023 at 08:23 AM
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread