Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2003, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Right now Im not aware of any sites, you have to pay for membership in one way or another on all of the sites Ive seen and even then uploading copyrighted content is against their Rules. Your best bet is to find a someone with a server that will allow you to have space or to buy your own space.
Old 12-22-2003, 05:24 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Sugz: thanks a lot!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] I've seen Tere (lady T)uploades her videos on imagestation. Does she pay?? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] However, I can't open imagestation's page. I will try to find somebody who lets me to upload my videos on her/his server [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But I don't know how to start, I mean, there's a lot of people with servers and I know that the most of them don't like to upload videos. Do you know where can I ask for that? I can't ask it to everybody because sure nobody will let me upload my videos on their server [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Thanks for your help!! You're nice persons as wonderful viders! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]

Laura
Old 12-23-2003, 09:08 AM
New Fan

Sugz - Wow! I think that your 'Split Screen Sadness'video is great! And believe me, I am NOT a PJ fan. lol, but seriously, this is one of the best PJ vids I've ever seen imo. I love how each scene was put together, you have a great eye!
Old 12-26-2003, 05:02 AM
Passionate Fan

hi guys,it's been months and i didn't know FF was up again.could u believe it?LOL
anyway,laura (i know ure italian like me right?i remember u from fanitalia ^_^) i made my site with virgilio.it is totally free,and u don't have limits in space,the only sad limit is that any single file has to be under 10MB

and about programs,i use premiere,i learnt it by myself,bit ny bit,but now i think it's great!!

and by the way,here it is my site,with a lot of vids about DC cast and p/j
sam's video page
Old 12-26-2003, 12:21 PM
Passionate Fan

I upload on my site my new DC cast vid.It’s a short one,based on the score music version of I don’t want to wait.
enjoy
Old 12-26-2003, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by sammyitaly:
<STRONG>I upload on my site my new DC cast vid.It’s a short one,based on the score music version of I don’t want to wait.
enjoy</STRONG>
Oh I can't get the site to work. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 12-26-2003, 03:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Sammy: well i'm not italian, i'm spanish but I remember you as well!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hey!! thanks a lot for your help!!! I really appreciate that!! You've been very helpful!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] Thanks a lot!! I'm visiting your site [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] great place by the way!! I will download some of your videos [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] thanks again!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hugs,
Laura
Old 12-26-2003, 04:11 PM
Passionate Fan

laura u're welcome [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

jaimee,try again,today the site had too many contacts,and when it happens....it doesn't work for a while [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
anyway,i think u are the person who makes the beautiful the OC vids.aren't u? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
u rock
Old 12-27-2003, 10:22 AM
Passionate Fan

I just made my first (and probably last) video about Dawson and Joey.They’re not my couple,but still I decided to made something with them.check it out ^_^
sam's videos
Old 12-28-2003, 05:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Sammy: I made an acount on virgilio and itried to upload one of my videos (2mb)but i couldn't. How do you upload them? By ftp or by the account's file manager?? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] Thanks a lot!! [img]smilies/rose.gif[/img]

Hugs,
Laura
Old 12-28-2003, 06:23 AM
Passionate Fan

laura i used an ftp,cause by the file manager i wasn't able to upload vids as well (just pictures and stuff)
i use the coffecup free ftp
Old 12-28-2003, 04:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I use my own 'backdoor' to my personal web pages with my ISP to host mine.

The Windows Movie Maker is the easiest thing on the planet. I just got a new computer & had NO clue how to do any of this 'techno' stuff. Yet, I managed a show in the first 3 hours of having my computer.

The hardest part isn't finding who we need to be, it's being content with who we are.
Old 12-29-2003, 05:32 AM
Passionate Fan

new cast video on my site
i'll be up in 5 minutes
sam's site
Old 12-29-2003, 10:46 AM
New Fan

Hi everyboby!
I'm french and i've made a Joey & Pacey video. If you wanna see it, go to imagestation and download it. Click left Here but it's big (40Mo) [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Enjoy

XxX Eimea XxX

[ 12-29-2003: Message edited Eimea ]

[ 12-29-2003: Message edited Eimea ]
Old 12-29-2003, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Hey Eimea,

It seems like we have to sign in to view your album...