Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

Dawson and Jen?

I was watching 509 yesterday and noticed that Jen said she's glad she has a place in Dawson's heart. I mean, does that surprise anyone? It didn't bother me. Does it bother any of you? I never really considered them in love, but I do think they meant a lot to each other. just curious

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-13-2005, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

I thought they were good together in season 5. Jen brought out the good in Dawson I think. I wish they would've had more scenes together in the series finale.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:56 PM
Extreme Fan

I think Jen did have a special place in his heart for her I mean she helped him through so many tough times. I was very sad we did not get a good D/Jen scene in the series finale with them talking.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

I think James performances were better with Michelle too. They gelled really well together.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was very sad we did not get a good D/Jen scene in the series finale with them talking.
Wow. I never really realized that. How SAD.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

I thought so.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:26 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCAT200
I think Jen did have a special place in his heart for her I mean she helped him through so many tough times. I was very sad we did not get a good D/Jen scene in the series finale with them talking.
Ita. The Dawson and Jen relationship was really underrated
Old 04-14-2005, 04:44 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, she talked to Pacey, Joey and Jack, but with Dawson we didn't see much interaction. When he taped her speech to Amy, you can see she's talking to him too, but I hoped to see more scenes with them. But one of the most beautiful scenes in the finale, in my opinion, was when he saw her getting out of cab and coming in his direction... That was touching and James did an awesome job in that scene.

Old 04-14-2005, 05:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But one of the most beautiful scenes in the finale, in my opinion, was when he saw her getting out of cab and coming in his direction... That was touching and James did an awesome job in that scene.
I love that scene too.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:47 AM
Total Fan

I had almost forgot about that scene. That was really touching. I was mad too about the lack of Dawson and Jen interaction in the finale. For e.g. I would've let us see the dance btw these two or btw her and Pacey.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

I totally agree i loved Michelles performance in the last episode and when dawson was recording her message to her daughter i was hoping for a scene with them. I loved James when he remembers Jen in the first episode stepping out the cab and he gives a sigh, amazing scene.

Old 04-14-2005, 09:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved Dawson and Jen together, especially in Season 5, they were so cute. I never realised they didn't have a scene together properly in the finale, that's sad. I also love the taxi scene though.
Old 04-14-2005, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilydc
I totally agree i loved Michelles performance in the last episode and when dawson was recording her message to her daughter i was hoping for a scene with them. I loved James when he remembers Jen in the first episode stepping out the cab and he gives a sigh, amazing scene.
He really did a good job. I got all teary eyed.
Old 04-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

The only times I ever really liked Dawson were when he had a scene with Jen. They seemed to genuinly understand and care for one another, much like the way Pacey and Joey were together. Michelle always made JVDB's acting better. I felt that if Jen was the "female version of Pacey" and Dawson was the "male version of Joey" then they were perfect for each other. Because Jen could have been to Dawson what Pacey was to Joey. Then we could have had two couples we were rooting for, and maybe Jen could have lived in the end, and Dawson could have moved on and been ok with P/J. Oh, the missed possibilities.
Old 04-14-2005, 07:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree TrueLove B! Watching Dawson and Jen in Season 5, the season I boycotted, I must say that I REALLY like them together! And you can tell that The Beek and Michelle are having a good time too and that's important when portraying two characters who are suppose to be in love. It really shines through. Awww why did they have to break up

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
Closed Thread   Post New Thread