Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2004, 03:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

If anyone is still looking for the Castaways dailies. They are currently available to download on josh-jackson.net

Here is a link: They are under the media section

http://www.josh-jackson.net/

Andie: "And where we had our first kiss. I remember my knees were shaking like crazy."

Pacey: "My heart... boom boom boom boom boom boom"
Old 11-02-2004, 09:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kinda odd..but where in the media section are they? I'm seeing the Dawson's Creek clips, but the episode clips are offline and the behind the scenes clips only include season 2 bloopers, a sneak peek at Pacey, a backlot break and an interview from 1999..am I missing something er?
Old 11-02-2004, 11:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

On the home page left hand corner you will see updates that roll up the screen under date headings. Under Oct 30,2004 it says updated our download section- click on that and they are there. Sorry I assumed that the media section would also take you there but I guess it does not. Clicking on what I said above will take you to them:

Here is a link:

http://www.josh-jackson.net/

Andie: "And where we had our first kiss. I remember my knees were shaking like crazy."

Pacey: "My heart... boom boom boom boom boom boom"

Last edited by pacenjen; 11-04-2004 at 03:20 PM
Old 11-05-2004, 05:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks i finally got to see them...was amazing how they jumped into and outta character...never seen footage like that before. anyone else notice Josh had some crazy little voice between takes all the time? anyone know what that was about or was he probably just bored and what not...
anyhoo..thanks again for the link and instructions..they were cool to see.
Old 12-07-2004, 08:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

there is no longer an update for Oct 30 and I can't find them on the multimedia page....any suggestions?
Old 12-07-2004, 10:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

They are no longer up on JJ-net try requesting them on KHP...

"If you asked me what was more important, you or my life, and I responded with 'my life,' you may walk away and never find out that you are my life..."
Old 12-07-2004, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by UBCD
there is no longer an update for Oct 30 and I can't find them on the multimedia page....any suggestions?
KHP just had them up last week, and I just rotated my videos this week as well.

If you'd like them, I can send them to you.