Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2005, 08:22 AM
Jer
Part-Time Fan

Colby???

So I have an online friend who is going to be in an upcoming TV show. And he was showing me who was in the cast and what they have done. And one of the people had listed under them as guest stars Dawson's Creek. And next to it it said Colby and that he was only in the final 2 episodes.

Now, I've only seen up to the beginning of season 2, but without spoiling anything for me..can someone tell me who he is?
Old 04-27-2005, 08:36 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer
So I have an online friend who is going to be in an upcoming TV show. And he was showing me who was in the cast and what they have done. And one of the people had listed under them as guest stars Dawson's Creek. And next to it it said Colby and that he was only in the final 2 episodes.

Now, I've only seen up to the beginning of season 2, but without spoiling anything for me..can someone tell me who he is?
Colby is Dawson.Dawson in the end begins to produce his own show "The Creek". This show is about his life,especially about him and Joey. He changes the name of the characters so he is Colby and Joey is Sam..on the show obviously.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread