Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2004, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by - Jen -:
<STRONG>bugga, i havnt even bought season 1 yet, but i am planning on it, once i get some money [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Get it soon [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I love the 2 extras on it [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Amazon.com has them [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

The girl who played Molly in DC is in this movie http://www.meancreekmovie.com
It looks good. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 01:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
edited [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] angelfire deleted my fanarts [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Have you been able to get them up anywhere else? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
You should do a Public Relations course Kyls. The units covered are so broad it is great - then if you like anything specific you can do a more in depth course. It covers marketing, computing, writing, journalism abit of law... Don't expect to get a PR job though. Perth sucks in that aspect - everywhere here wants experienced PR people! how the heck do I get it? So when I go to London I will get some experience and come back here and maybe then I can get a job in PR!
I thought about PR....it sounds interesting but it would involve a lot of presentations and stuff right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I really, really hate presentations... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Arr..yeah thats annoying...everyone wants experienced people...so where are ppl supposed to get experience? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

London and LA guys.... wow, that should be great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen gave me a new place to upload them [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] but I don't have them in the comp now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 01:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Jen gave me a new place to upload them [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] but I don't have them in the comp now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
yay! but oh [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I thought about PR....it sounds interesting but it would involve a lot of presentations and stuff right? I really, really hate presentations...

Arr..yeah thats annoying...everyone wants experienced people...so where are ppl supposed to get experience?

London and LA guys.... wow, that should be great
I'd say 70% is written presentations and 30% is oral.

Yeah goin to London in August...
not really looking forward to it - too cold and too many people. But Chris will be there so i am following my [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] And also I will gain some good life and work experience. But I will be counting the days until I return to perth [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
I'd say 70% is written presentations and 30% is oral.
ooo that sounds like heaps of oral presentations [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] they scare me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Yeah goin to London in August...
not really looking forward to it - too cold and too many people. But Chris will be there so i am following my [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] And also I will gain some good life and work experience. But I will be counting the days until I return to perth [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Aw, well I hope you have a good time anyway [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] How long you going for? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

I am going from August - March. Coming back at the beginning of March for a month (I have my bestfriends wedding), then going back again until about November time.
However I am spending Christmas this year in New York!!!!
Old 02-11-2004, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

awww, that sounds so great [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Cept I would probably hate the really cold weather too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
<STRONG>awww, that sounds so great [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Cept I would probably hate the really cold weather too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yep that's what I'm dreading! And that's why I am going back after the wedding - because it wil be going into their summer so I will want to travel around Europe more in the warmer weather!
Old 02-11-2004, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
My mum rang to say that my Friend is pregant [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] she has been trying for a baby for 5 years
She 3months preggie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] the doctors said she wouldn't have a baby [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] doctors can be wrong [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
She is the friend who visit here last year from Vic with her Husband [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kelly Aww that's great news for your friend [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Bubbles Wow you'll be in London for a long time [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

double post [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] isn't it

I'm PMing about time thing [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Loyal Fan

HI Guys!!

It's been weeks since I've had a chance to pop past here... Which is a bit sad cos i remember when i popped in here everyday!! But I've been busy... really busy... stupidly i thought holidays were for relaxing but apparently not... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

How is everyone? I'm pretty good! I've been working my butt off and have been through a lot in the last 6 weeks... But things are starting to get back on track now, which is good!

I was really upset that i never made it on here during the last few episodes of Dawson's but I was housesitting, working 2 jobs, plus i had a huge falling out with a friend over a guy, which i think has finally worked out... although sadly we're no longer friends, which is probably for the best but i can assure at the time it didn't feel like that! I guess something good did come of it because the guy who it was over (who I've known since birth - our parents have been friends since way before either of us were born) asked me out and although he lives 3 hours away I seemed to have aquired myself a boyfriend which is exciting, even if the whole long distance thing sucks and our parents aren't too happy about it... I'm happy and who knows what will happen...

Kelly - that is so exciting for your friend! My godson spent a week here at the end of january he and his mum flew over from Perth for my 21st and his parents tried for 15years to fall pregnant they went through IVF and everything and when he was born everyone was so excited for them. I think babies are special but when someone desperatly wants one and can't have one and then they finally fall pregnant you can't help but be so excited for them!!

Aussie Bubbles- You're the 5th person i know who is going to London!! My cousin and a friend have both moved over there in the last 2months and i have 2 more friends going, one in may and one in june... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I have a quick question: does anyone know when or if they are going to release the season 2 dvds here in australia?? I've been looking for info but i haven't had any luck... I was going to order them of amazon but my folks gave me a dvd player for christmas and it only plays region 4 dvds.... so i don't think the us ones will work...

I'll pop back soon, I'm going back to uni in 2 weeks so i won't be so busy as i won't be working all the time...

Keep Smiling
Ness

P.S I hope everyone has an awesome Valentines Day on Saturday!!
Old 02-11-2004, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kel: Got your PM thanks and I've replied.

Quote:
H.J's taste better [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

You don't say much, do you Kyls [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

7 days to Roswell dvds [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Bella can't wait!
I agree I prefer HJ's then Maccas.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Have I mentioned that I can't wait for Roswell [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ness [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Great to see you again. Sadly there's been no news of DC being released on Region 4, I've got the Region 1 Set and its really good lacking on extras, but none the less great to relive the old days.

Anyway I have too scoot off [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread