Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anti-TomKat... There is something off about their relationship

Ok I know i am not the only one who thinks there is something off about TomKat. After watching them on Oprah and gagging, it was so creepy in a way. They make me sick to my stomach sometimes, no other couple has ever done this! well here is my anti tom kat banner
rearview mirror — it’s in the past, it’s behind her. He’s still running.
He’s in the same running outfit he wore in the pilot.”
Old 06-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know its a little weird
Old 06-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think about that. But in a way I feel now that tom could be looking for a nicole Kidman in a more refreshing way in every women he meets.(If that even makes sence) After seeing todays Oprah with nicole I kind of felt that Katie is somewhat like her only brunette.

However, I don't think they are bad together but I must admit I did feel that it was weird their pairing but t did not shock me when I heard of thrie relationship because from what I've seen Katie and Tom are reserved people. But anyway, it is there life and only they know what their doing. I hope its something real for them and that they enjoy their time together. Who are we to judge, you know.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think about that. But in a way I feel now that tom could be looking for a nicole Kidman in a more refreshing way in every women he meets.(If that even makes sence) After seeing todays Oprah with nicole I kind of felt that Katie is somewhat like her only brunette.

However, I don't think there bad but I must admit I did feel that it was weird their pairing but t did not shock me when I heard of thrie relationship because from what I've seen Katie and Tom are reserved people. But anyway, it is there life and only they know what their doing. I hope its something real for them and that they enjoy their time together. Who are we to judge, you know.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry for the double post
Old 06-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

I definally get a weird vibe out of them, i mean it came out of no where, no proior knowledge. They must have known each other for a while though. When i first found out about them i just cracked up, i find it so halarious, at the same time creepy. It's just weird.
Old 06-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

But at the same time it feels that there is hope for others. Meaning, that if Katie can get a guy like him than I could get the guy of my dreams. I know many of us probably thought that.
Old 06-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

There's definitely something weird going on. I don't buy into it at all, when they interact they look uncomfortable and sibling like, it's eerie, almost like a brain washing of some sort. At first I thought it was cool and I thought "Katie hit the jackpot". Now I think there's nothing "on" about it at all, it's so odd it's almost disturbing.
Old 06-04-2005, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I so agree with you guys.
This takes the cake meaning, this is so weird.
Old 06-04-2005, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

nikita, thank you for starting this thread. It's almost like KH has been brainwashed. She just spent five years with Ck who she hardly ever even mentioned at all and now she's letting Tom parade her on Oprah after they've been dating maybe two months saying "I love you" and telling people he's the most amazing man in the world. I personally think it may or not be a media stunt. I think that KH is probably genuine in all this. I guess she was flattered by mr big celebrity, but I think TC has other motives

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 06-04-2005, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

When I first heard about Tom and Katie I thought it was just unreal. And seeing them together in Rome was really unreal. I don't know about this. If it's not "real" then they're doing one hell of an acting job. If it is "real", then only time will tell what the future holds.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 06-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the fact that they have always been reserved people like you have mentioned makes it seem weird, maybe they are crazy in love, but i dont know... i never saw someone change like that because of love. i hope they dont get married. i read that katie is now taking scientology classes, like most of Tom's other women have done, it is like he wants them to change for him. Tom and Katie is too weird... i dont get how she can say all of that about him when they have only known each other for like 2-3 months and she is saying he is the most amazing man she ever met... she moved in with him and i dunno i just dont see how things are moving so quickly 2 months isnt a long time.
Old 06-04-2005, 01:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Posted by NikitaWitter
she moved in with him and i dunno i just dont see how things are moving so quickly 2 months isnt a long time.
Already? Are you serious. Okay that is too quick and now its stranger than I thought.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yes they have moved in and she is taking scientology classes, and there have been rumors of a summer wedding.
Old 06-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

All the tabloids (Which i hate, tabloids are incredbly annoying) are saying stuff like she's pregnant, their getting married, blah blah blah.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread