Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

They look at each other, made an ugly face, like 'uhhh... morning bad breath', Joey faked a smile, but as soon as she turned around, her face fell. See? Love and desire...

Old 08-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Banned

Remember, Cris, it was her first time. I know having sex for the first time might be nerve-wrecking but jeez, she can lighten up a bit!
Old 08-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

Sure, it wasn't a random guy. It was her boyfriend, the one who deserved to use the condom of hope because he prevented her of greasy hands or because he carried her bags.
Well, from the previous night, when she made one of her 'oh-so-convicing' melty-wax speeches, counting "ten, my love" (excuse me, but I have to ), I thought she would be a little tiny happier.

And Pacey's questioning... it's depressing, actually. I thought he would have known. I don't remember Dawson asking!

Well, Pacey didn't question Andie. He didn't have too. Andie was glowing and it was her first time, she was scared and unsure, but at the end, she decided to sleep with Pacey and didn't regret her action for a second. Joey, on the other hand, even told Dawson that sex isn't what she thought it would be. She thought that sleeping with Pacey, things would get better, but she realized that if you have problems, they just get bigger.

Old 08-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Elite Fan

Yay! This thread is flying (almost at the average speed of a projectile vomit - I missed that smilie too Cris )

And morning-after discussions are great in the context of PJ versus every other couple in the known universe.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

ITA with everything you said Cris

I loved that 'sex don't bring ppl closer' line!

Really ppl, twu vuw right there. So deep, and intense, and...

Last edited by Beatriz; 08-05-2006 at 05:11 PM
Old 08-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, that line just proved the reasons why she decided to go for it. The whole context of PJ first time is incoherent, cause after fighting and crying, she still decided to sleep with him, so we can only assume there was pressure. I'm not saying Pacey forced her, but in a way his comments about waiting, about the fact that if their relationship wasn't progressing it wasn't because of him (??!!) made her to get to that decision.

She could have waited some more days, right? But Pacey was counting, he was impatient... oh the beauty of that relationship...

Funny that she said, in tears, all those reasons why it was so nice to sleep with him and how she wanted to do again (liiiar) and, then, as soon as she got home, instead of trying the Kama Sutra, she showed a desire of get lost in a crowd without Pacey.

Actually she went to the movies...

Old 08-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, that line just proved the reasons why she decided to go for it. The whole context of PJ first time is incoherent, cause after fighting and crying, she still decided to sleep with him,
Usually making love to somebody, you want to do it with the person you love. You have lusty feelings and just go for it. Why didn't PJ do that? How come they had to fight then have sex? What couple does that? Pacey and Andie didn't have a big fight, neither did Dawson/Jen cause they both wanted it so badly. The only person who actually cried was Joey. What person cries after having sex with somebody they love? Really kills the moment you know?
Old 08-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris
as soon as she got home, instead of trying the Kama Sutra, she showed a desire of get lost in a crowd without Pacey.

Actually she went to the movies...
...and don't we just LOVE that

I agree Angelica
Old 08-05-2006, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb D
...and don't we just LOVE that
Hee hee. WE *do*
Old 08-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

We so do!

Old 08-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is it possiblt Joey felt she *had* to give in to Pacey 'cuz by this point (I think) Dawson was with Gretchen (hadnt Brooks just died and maybe they were getting it on? and maybe she just didnt like the ideaof being "left behind"?
Old 08-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hello Karen it's been such a long time !

But do I agree w/ alot of you but when she starts name the reason why she wants to have sex it seems almost like she trying to talk herself into it.
Old 08-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

^^ Yeah, something like... "humm, let me think. I'm with him, it has to have a reason, right?"

Old 08-06-2006, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

That list was so pathetic. Don't even make me start on it

Maybe Karen. There ars so many awful ways to read into that sad scene
Old 08-06-2006, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatriz
That list was so pathetic. Don't even make me start on it

Maybe Karen. There ars so many awful ways to read into that sad scene

aw go on Bea, what do you wanna say about the list?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread