Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2005, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

Anti-Dawson and Joey thread #5: because this saga of theirs makes us want to puke

I used the topic most of you suggested. feel free to change it

some of my favorite DJ pics

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/g...p&cat=63&pos=3

the lack of body contact is amazing. They suppposedly want to be together, but they are sitting so far a part

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"

Last edited by hshapir2; 03-26-2005 at 05:33 PM
Old 03-26-2005, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

the title, hshapir!
Old 03-26-2005, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

thanks jopace. let's post some anti-DJ pics

Old 03-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Passionate Fan

I´m sooo happy you use that title!!!! THANKS!!
My feeling thinkinf of this two:

Love the pics!!
Juli
Old 03-26-2005, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

welcome juli

Quote:
Dawson: Not really. I alienated my parents, and now I find myself adrift in a sea of uncertainty. But, hey, what else is new, right?

Joey: Can I do something to help?

Dawson: Yeah. You can tell me that I, without a doubt, made the right decision and that this decision will have nothing but positive repercussions for the rest of my life.

Joey: Dawson, I can't do that.

Dawson: Damn.

Joey: But I can tell you this. There is no right or wrong, just consequences of your actions.
Dawson wants Joey to tell him that his staying in Boston is going to guarantee them a future or something good, but she says she can't do that. He really decided to stay for her, so that is what he is implying

Last edited by hshapir2; 03-26-2005 at 06:10 PM
Old 03-26-2005, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

YAY for a new thread!!

Joey: Dawson, I have to tell you something, and I don't know if I can. [Dawson stands up and walks over to her.] No, please... don't make this harder.
Dawson: Don't make what harder?
Joey: Telling you the truth. The night that I ran into you at the movies, I was trying to make sense of things, too, and when you asked me that very personal question, you were right. I slept with Pacey over the ski trip. I wanted to tell you the truth, Dawson, but after all the time we spent together just walking and talking, I mean... it's like things are right between us again, and it's better than I ever thought it ever could be. So when you asked me that question... I don't know. I thought that you wouldn't understand.
Dawson: So you never gave me a chance to understand?
Joey: I know I should have told you the truth, Dawson. I know it wasn't fair of me to let you go on thinking that things were still the same, that...
Dawson: That I was the most important person in your life.
Joey: All I can say is I never wanted to hurt you.
Dawson: Heh.
Joey: I guess I should go.

OMG. I wanted to beat Dawson's head against the wall when he said "heh" all snobbily. I still can't believe he asked her that question. Do you think Pacey would have asked her that if she had chosen Dawson?!! I don't think so.

But I like how he said that Pacey was the most important person in her life. hee
Old 03-26-2005, 06:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeahhhh new thread!

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
Old 03-26-2005, 06:15 PM
Elite Fan

sweet, the only reason he asked her was because he saw the glow when he sees her in 415. hee

also, in 510 when Joey finds out Dawson had sex with Jen, she said she is the last person you can call naive she said when she saw them coming through the door all glowy. Another one of those subtle PJ references

Old 03-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

anti DJ pic
Old 03-26-2005, 08:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

510- Appetite for Destruction
Joey: And you feel like you can't be yourself around me.

Dawson: Joey, you're just hearing what you want to hear.

Joey: No, I think I'm hearing what you're afraid to tell me.

Dawson: Joey, it hurts to be around you. When I see you, even from across the room, it brings up a thousand memories. Not just of us, but of my entire life before. It's like I'm frozen in this place that I can't bear to be. I care about you so much. As long as I can remember, everything's always come back to you. I mean, even no matter what was happening between us. Even the thought of you is at least a constant comfort, but... I can't go back. It just hurts.
Old 03-26-2005, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

great pic pretty and I love that scene. It shows how DJ don't have a closeness anymore

Old 03-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

prettyeyesnads, Wow. I forgot all about that scene! It says sooo much!

and how bout this body language:

LMAO

I like this scene hee:

Joey: Dawson, what are you doing? (She goes to Pacey's aid)
Pacey: It's my fault, I'm sorry.
Joey: Dawson, this has got to stop. (to Pacey) Are you OK?
Old 03-26-2005, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

love your new avatar sweet. Those pictures are great. The lack of body contact between DJ in Coda is unbelievable. It's obvious Joey is just on the rebound from Pacey. She even brings up his name not long before the kiss. Even when they kiss at the end, their bodies are barely touching and someone said Joey looked like her eye was twitching

more coda pics. Joey looks like she is rolling her eyes here

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/g...um=622&pos=100

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/g...um=622&pos=102

the crossing arms is very prominent in most of these pics. The only time I noticed her doing that with Pacey was in season 1 when they are sitting on the bench and they weren't really friends then.

Old 03-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

hahaha thx, I just had to use it when I saw it!! It is perfect I am sure all D/Jers will just love it. hee

OMG. It is kinda sad...I can't even really remember what happened in Coda since I haven't watched it in YEARS. Even when I bought the dvd's....yeah definately did NOT watch Coda LOL

Those pictures are hilarious!!! Joey looks really annoyed in both of them! and LMAO to the eye twitching thing!! hahahahaha too much

Most Satisfying Romantic Pairing: Joey and Pacey on Dawson's Creek.

After years of blithering, dithering, wounded looks, accusations of betrayal, and abuse of the word "soulmate," Joey dissed titular insufferable twerp…er, "hero" Dawson in favor of riding into the sunset with Pacey. And not only had she chosen well, she'd chosen once and for all -- moments after the audience learned whom she'd selected, the curtain dropped on the show for the last time. —S.D.B.

-MSNBC Entertainment: The Best And Worst Of TV 2003-

heehehe
Old 03-26-2005, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

love that quote sweet

look how far their bodies are when they kiss. More pics of the folding arms

http://www.creekdaze.com/caps/coda/i..._756.jpg&pg=21

http://www.creekdaze.com/caps/coda/i..._635.jpg&pg=18

http://www.creekdaze.com/caps/coda/i..._660.jpg&pg=18

http://www.creekdaze.com/caps/coda/i..._621.jpg&pg=17

They were more comfortable in season 1