Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2005, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

Anti- Dawson and Joey thread#4:Because sleeping together was a big mistake.

Hshapir, I hope you don't mind that I started the new thread. I hope the title is okay. Pacey's saga rant was too long. LOL. ----oops I don't think the title change worked.

Post away ladies!

Last edited by jopace1970; 03-04-2005 at 05:39 PM Reason: Changing the title.
Old 03-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

I am not mad. I love that title. The title didn't work. Just go back to the edit button

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 03-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Awwww jopace it's ok! What was the title supposed to be?

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
Old 03-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

It didn't work. Gah!

Truelovepjer, the title is Because sleeping together was a big mistake.
Old 03-04-2005, 06:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Truelovepjer, the title is Because sleeping together was a big mistake
HA! Niiiice

You know what so annoying? The fact that so many people are against the idea of anti threads, mainly pro-DJers, and what's ironic is the Anti- Pacey and Joey thread was FIRST! This whole thread probably would have never existed if it wasn't a response to the Anti-PJ one. They brought this upon themselves. It's not our fault that we are so avid about posting everyday. And people say negative comments all the time about other charcters, we're just putting in a designated place. What's the harm in that? Sorry for my rant. I've just noticed more recently people's opposition to this, but you know what...they can't stop us

Pacey and Joey

Old 03-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

totally agree truelove P

let's get the hate started. I hate how he acts when he thinks PJ are sleeping together in 309. Notice how he totally thought they were. So, he is not that oblivous to the PJ sparks as it seem. hee

Old 03-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
totally agree truelove P
Thanks hshapir

Quote:
I hate how he acts when he thinks PJ are sleeping together in 309. Notice how he totally thought they were.
Yeah I LOVE how Pacey calls him out on EVERYTHING!

Quote:
Dawson: Ok, so do you wanna just tell me what's going on?

Pacey: It's not what you think, Dawson, not even close.

Dawson: How do you know what I think?

Pacey: Well because, man, it's written all over your face, ok? Yes, me and Joey have been spending a lot of time together recently because we've been here trying to learn how to ballroom dance and then she's teaching me a little trigonometry. You know what's much more interesting to me is that of all the possible blonde and brunette combinations of women that you and I both know, the first one that popped into your mind is Joey. Now why is that, do you think?

Dawson: Pacey, you're not going to get out of this by attempting to psycho-analyze me.

Pacey: I'm just asking a simple question, Dawson. You and Joey... she's not your girlfriend anymore.

Dawson: You're right, she's not.

Pacey: Right, so then why are we having this conversation? You see where I'm going with this? I mean, you're the same guy who told me a couple weeks ago that the two of you just needed to go your separate ways.

Dawson: Yeah, we do need to go our separate ways. It just never occurred to me…

Pacey: That what? That she would actually go her separate way, too? Or perhaps it didn't occur to you that her separate way would include a stopover at me, is that what it is? God, man! This is the way it always is with you! You talk and talk, but you don't listen to yourself. You say you're over her, but you're not. They're just words, they don't mean anything to you.

Dawson: You don't know what you're talking about.

Pacey: Look at that girl, Dawson. (he motions to Joey who is dancing with some older man) Just take a good look. She's a freaking goddess, man. How long did you think it was gonna be before some guy comes along and is interested in her? I mean, really, dude! And when that happens, what are you gonna do?

Dawson: I'm just gonna take it all as it comes.

Pacey: You're gonna take it as it comes. Oh great, well perhaps you should start figuring out right now because the guy that comes along is not gonna be your best friend and he's not gonna ask for your permission. The guy that comes along is gonna take one look at that woman and then just cut right in on ya.

Dawson: What are you hiding, Pacey?

Pacey: What?

Dawson: All this analysis of my love life doesn't change the fact that you haven't answered my original question. Why did I find that condom?

Pacey: (turns away from Dawson) Why do I bother?
The funny this is it WAS his best friend and he didn't ask for permission due to unfortunate circumstances. Nice foreshadowing.

jopace...you can't see the thread title on the main Dawson's Creek Forum page, but you can see it next to your first post at the top. Unfortunately, I am fan forum illiterate when it comes to that kind of stuff and am of no help.

Pacey and Joey

Old 03-04-2005, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

truelove P, I also love how he called him out on stuff too

Quote:
They're just words, they don't mean anything to you.
this brings me back to DJ. Like in 323, Dawson says they're just words, you're going to go to him anyway. Like in 523 when Joey doesn't go with Dawson, they are just words again, but they're is no action and nothing to back them up

Old 03-04-2005, 07:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I also love how he called him out on stuff too
Pacey always spoke the truth and didn't sugar coat anything.

Quote:
this brings me back to DJ. Like in 323, Dawson says they're just words, you're going to go to him anyway. Like in 523 when Joey doesn't go with Dawson, they are just words again, but they're is no action and nothing to back them up
I agree hshapir! Dawson and Joey were ALL talk!

Pacey and Joey

Old 03-04-2005, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree hshapir! Dawson and Joey were ALL talk!
couldn't agree more. I love Joey's letter in 603 when she says they've been saying recycled nothings for years

Old 03-05-2005, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am not against D/J but i would like to add something to everyone else's comments.

I didnt like how dawson was questioning pacey like that in four to tango, it was like he immidately wanted it to be pacey. I mean how clueless was dawson to obviously start thinking that something was going on between pacey and joey, i mean he was the one who sent pacey to look after joey wasnt he not, i just find that a littl hypocritical of dawson to start questioned it now. and besides the fact that he knew joey asked pacey simply because they both need to help the other one that is what friends do right?
Old 03-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

I think he was curious. He found the condom in his room and saw that him and Joey were hiding somethign from him. So, he assumed they were having sex. When they are talking outside the school, they get all quiet when he asks what's going on. He didn't mind them hanging out as friends. He just never expected anything to come out of it. When he first tells Pacey to watch Joey, he assumed he would still be with Andie and it would be a few days. He didn't think that PA were going to break up. He probably thought in a few days, him and Joey would go back with each other again or something else. In 312, he says you really went beyond the call of duty

Old 03-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2
couldn't agree more. I love Joey's letter in 603 when she says they've been saying recycled nothings for years

So true on that one. It's like when Joey tells mentions that whenever she's around Dawson, she's in his closet, reciting ET and she's fifteen again. Whenever she's around him, she reverts back to her childhood ways and forgets that she has grown up and is trying to move forward.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 03-06-2005, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

agree finally. That's what happens in the beginning of 501 when she's drunk. She goes back to that fifteen year old girl who loves him because it helps her escape from reality

Old 03-06-2005, 09:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

i agree
Closed Thread   Post New Thread