Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

*We hate D/Jo #6: b/c she said it was two old friends making a huge mistake! OUCH!*

I wish we could make thread titles longer!! That barely fit! lol

Continue! hehehehe

Last edited by sweetheartin; 04-10-2005 at 02:49 PM
Old 04-10-2005, 02:20 PM
Extreme Fan

OMIGOD sweetheartin!!! I LOVE it!!! The "OUCH" is SOOOO AWESOME!!! LOL!

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
Old 04-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

hehehe I just HAD to add that! I was thinking of putting "We hate D/Jo" like we have "We love P/Jo" too, but I left it hahaha

It is soo hard not to be mean when you really want to be LOL
Old 04-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Passionate Fan

great title.
Old 04-10-2005, 02:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I was thinking of putting "We hate D/Jo" like we have "We love P/Jo" too, but I left it hahaha
That would have been hilarious!

Let the DJ bashing begin!!!

Pacey and Joey

Old 04-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

LOL, It let me change it! AWESOME! And I put star things around it like the PJ thread!! hehehe YAY!!

EDIT: oooh maybe not!! DRATS!!!! It only said it did! LOL but it really didn't! how sad!!

yesss, DJ bashing time!! The best part of the day hehe
Old 04-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Extreme Fan

sweetheartin, it says it at the top of the page above your first post. I know if you ask one of the moderators, they may change it. But it's risky! I know they probably aren't fans of anti-threads! So if you decide to do it, be careful

Pacey and Joey

Old 04-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

I see. Maybe we can get away with it, since they are both PJ fans HMM, I will debate with myself about it. hahahaha
Old 04-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

LMAO Look what I found:

October, 2001: In the Season 5 premiere, Audrey mistakes the Head's name as "Dunston." The only character listed on IMDB named Dunston is the main character in 1996's Dunston Checks In, in which "Dunston" just happened to be: an orangutan. Later on the in the ep, The Head then has to review a screenplay, about a monkey. Coincidence? I think not. Even the writers link him to a hairy, dumb primate.

too funny
Old 04-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for starting the thread sweet

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheartin
LMAO Look what I found:

October, 2001: In the Season 5 premiere, Audrey mistakes the Head's name as "Dunston." The only character listed on IMDB named Dunston is the main character in 1996's Dunston Checks In, in which "Dunston" just happened to be: an orangutan. Later on the in the ep, The Head then has to review a screenplay, about a monkey. Coincidence? I think not. Even the writers link him to a hairy, dumb primate.

too funny

No, I don't think it was a coindence at all.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 04-10-2005, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

there's this site that doesn't like Dawson

They call him Dunstan

http://www.astonishingtales.com/daws...episode21.html

Back to Cape Side and Paceman has decided that now is the most dramatically charged moment to tell Dunstan about the whole, like, poverty thing. Because now Ah Joey is in the vicinity and there can be delicious triangular anger and fury.

And there is. Wild accusations fly back and forth. Dunstan accuses Paceman of being an idiot. Paceman accuses Dunstan of not being a proper friend. Dunstan accuses Paceman of being doomed to be a failure forever because he never looks at the big picture. Paceman accuses Dunstan of being a weenie and proposes that the show would have been infinitely superior if it had been called Paceman's Creek.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2
proposes that the show would have been infinitely superior if it had been called Paceman's Creek.
And it should have been Pacey's Creek. Dawson was forever a whinny fifteen year old. All the other characters actually grew and matured-Dawson never did. And that is why he could never have a mature and loving relationship.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And it should have been Pacey's Creek.
Yep!
Old 04-10-2005, 09:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Another anti-D/J point ....

Ah, how about remembering their first kiss? How about Dawson doing it on a dare! So she was always his soulmate, but he just never wanted to kiss her until he was dared to. How romantic! Pacey kissed her because he wanted to, genuinely, because he felt love and longing for her ... not out of obligation.

Dawson only wanted her when she conformed to what HE wanted ... and when he wanted to take advantage of their friendship to keep her from anybody else. Did he call her his soulmate when she was dating that college guy (the guy she dated before Pacey)? No. What about Eddie? Nope. Only when he knew that there was a real threat, somebody that deep down he was afraid she would discover and fall in love with ... the man who was right for her, Pacey. Suddenly, then he wanted her ... because she was happy and he wanted her to look at him the way she looked at Pacey, but she couldn't. The love wasn't there.

I keep laughing at the D/J thread title. Just because two people are best friends (and male and female) doesn't mean that they are "meant to be." Look at Will & Grace! LOL Dawson and Joey were always meant to be best friends, but Joey was meant to love Pacey.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Closed Thread   Post New Thread