Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2005, 06:14 PM
New Fan

Am i the only one for Pacey with...?

Audrey..Joey belongs with Dawson not Pacey! Audrey and Pacey were the best well besides DJ!
Old 04-29-2005, 06:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Welcome BronnaIke

You know I liked Pacey and Audrey together especially in Season 5. I think they were a fun couple. I do not really think they were meant for each other for life but I did enjoy them and found them very entertaining.

I definitely think Audrey was a refreshing addition to the cast as was Todd Carr in Season 6.

I have always LOVED this scene between them:

Quote:
[Scene: The restaurant. Later that evening, Pacey and Audrey are finishing up the closing duties.]

Audrey: So...how did he take it?

Pacey: He was really great about it, actually.

Audrey: I don't know why you're so surprised.

Pacey: What do you mean?

Audrey: I don't know why you're surprised he was great about it. I mean, the people that care about you, they just want you to be happy, right?

Pacey: Well, yeah, of course, but I-- I don't know, I just-- I expected him to be more...

Audrey: disappointed.

Pacey: Right.

Audrey: Maybe you just wanted him to be a little bit more disappointed. Not that you would ever admit it, Pacey, but did you ever stop and think that you might actually like it here-- I mean, this restaurant, this city, this pathetic, yet undeniable thing you've got called a life here?

Pacey: Yeah. All of which really pales in comparison to the view from the deck of a yacht in the middle of the Caribbean.

Audrey: All right, all right. You're gonna make me seasick. [Chuckles] And then, of course, I mean... there is that other reason, too.

Pacey: Oh, yeah? What's that?

Audrey: Duh. You totally want me.

Pacey: Audrey, if you're attracted to me, you can just say so. We don't have to play all these childish games.

Audrey: Hmm, Pacey... you're really nice and everything. It's just that... I don't know. You're kind of... boring.

Pacey: Boring? I'm boring! You think I'm boring?!

Audrey: Yeah, I don't know. It's hard to explain really. It's just the whole walking on water thing. It doesn't really do it for me.

Pacey: I'm not boring. I am not boring. Did you ever stop to think that you might not actually be my type either?

Audrey: No!

Pacey: No?

Audrey: No. Guys don't have types.

Pacey: What do you mean guys-- of course, guys have types. Are we not human? Do we not have feelings?

Audrey: Pacey.

Pacey: Yes?

Audrey: I have boobs. You would sleep with me.

Pacey: No. I don't think that I could, actually.

Audrey: Erectile dysfunction?

Pacey: No, not erectile dysfunction. You're just too bawdy for me.

Audrey: Ew, bawdy?! You make it sound like I'm Bette Midler or something.

Pacey: Well, hey, if the shoe fits.

Audrey: [Laughs]

Pacey: You want a ride home?

Audrey: Yeah, actually, that would be nice.

Pacey: Ok.

Audrey: Uh-oh. I think someone's trying to get your attention.

Pacey: Really?

Audrey: Mm-hmm.

Pacey: How do you know?

Audrey: Well, she's either trying to get your attention or mine, which means she's either got really crappy taste in men, or she's a really smart lesbian.

Pacey: Really?

[turns to see that it is Melanie]

Audrey: Uh-huh, and who is she?

Pacey: She is just a friend.

Audrey: I see. Still want to give me that ride?

Pacey: Not so much, no. Thought so. But I will.

Audrey: No. Don't worry about it, Witter. I'm all about the cab these days. Listen... be careful, use redundant forms of birth control, and don't push her head down. Girls don't like that.

Pacey: You think?

Audrey: Good night, Pacey.

Andie: "And where we had our first kiss. I remember my knees were shaking like crazy."

Pacey: "My heart... boom boom boom boom boom boom"

Last edited by pacenjen; 04-29-2005 at 06:54 PM
Old 04-29-2005, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

I really did like Audrey and Pacey together, but like pacenjen said, not in the meant to be way, IMO thats Pacey and Andie, but i did like them together, and i thought Audrey's kinda zest for life fit with Pacey. They had that kind of sexual tension that you love to see in a couple.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:05 PM
New Fan

Yeah i loved that scene it was hilirarious! but yeah i guess they werent meant to be...I hated the end of this show thought because joey and pacey ended up together. i wanted dawson and joey and pacey shouldve stayed with audrey or found someone new.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

Audrey and Pacey were fun together in season 5. I think they should've kept it as a fling though, imo. I never believed he was in love with her.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:56 PM
Absolute Fan

I thought they were absolutely awful together. But that's only my opinion. They never had any depth. I thought they were based on sex and nothing more. A shallow relationship.
Old 04-29-2005, 09:18 PM
New Fan

of course thats your opinion..but i thought they were fun together.Audrey was a great character and i think i prolly just liked her as joeys friend more than paceys bf..but yeah i thought all of their lines before they started and some after were hilirarious!
Old 04-30-2005, 05:42 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I never saw them as meant to be, because for me he should have been with Andie, but I think they're funny together... it was a carefree relationship, which I think Pacey needed at that point and they made me laugh several times. Well, until the writers put Audrey as a alcoholic and ruined everything... but Josh and Busy had chemistry and provided some great scenes...

Old 04-30-2005, 06:24 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisBR
Well, I never saw them as meant to be, because for me he should have been with Andie, but I think they're funny together... it was a carefree relationship, which I think Pacey needed at that point and they made me laugh several times. Well, until the writers put Audrey as a alcoholic and ruined everything... but Josh and Busy had chemistry and provided some great scenes...
I quote you cuz you said what I wanted to
Old 04-30-2005, 07:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisBR
Josh and Busy had chemistry and provided some great scenes...
ITA. I think Josh and Busy did have chemistry and they did make me laugh alot. They were carefree and all about the fun. Very refreshing.

Although I did enjoy them more in Season 5 there were some scenes in Season 6 that I really liked. I like how he bumps her in this one when they are walking:

Andie: "And where we had our first kiss. I remember my knees were shaking like crazy."

Pacey: "My heart... boom boom boom boom boom boom"
Old 05-01-2005, 06:05 PM
New Fan

yeah i guess but i still liked their playful banter..idk though i guess they werent meant to be
Old 05-02-2005, 03:17 AM
New Fan

Hated this couple . . . a lot. Sorry, but Pacey NEVER loved Audrey!!! I mean . . . look at how he was with both Andie and Joey . . . so different. He was so sweet, loving and gentle with them. They had constant meaningful conversations . . . with Audrey, none of that. When he was with andie and joey we saw pacey truly happy. With Audrey, he still seemed to be lacking something. No . . . the whole audrey/pacey thing was unrealistic for me. Almost as bad as the whole joey/eddie thing. Along with Tamara, it was Pacey's worst relationship of the whole series as far as i'm concerned . . . he was still pining after joey and it was a pure rebound thing in my opinion . . . . sorry pacey/audrey fans, i just didn't buy it!
Old 05-02-2005, 06:04 AM
Passionate Fan

I liked Audrey's character, but I never liked Pacey and Audrey together. It just seemed hollow to me; something about it didn't ring true. It seemed more like a fling than an actual relationship.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Audrey: I have boobs. You would sleep with me.

Pacey: No. I don't think that I could, actually.

Audrey: Erectile dysfunction?
I love that quote!!!

I preferred P/A as friends really.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:26 PM
New Fan

i loved that whole scene too..it was funny..i liked them better when they didnt go out just like the banter stuff they did back and forth. but i still liked them better than pacey and joey b/c they were totally wrong together. the only two people i liked pacey with were andie and audrey.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread